Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Vaccine Passports - Cardiff Experience 11:30 - Dec 8 with 17702 viewsMrSheen

How were they checked (if at all) and how time consuming was the process?
Vaccine Passports - Cardiff Experience on 16:55 - Dec 8 with 2470 viewsNW5Hoop

Vaccine Passports - Cardiff Experience on 16:49 - Dec 8 by QPR_John

Just loaded my pass and it is valid up to 10th December?????

You just renew it on the NHS app and it will automatically update.

Was just in New York, where my pass and ID were checked when I went in any bar, restaurant or venue. All done efficiently. No hint of fuss.
Vaccine Passports - Cardiff Experience on 16:59 - Dec 8 with 2447 viewsQPR_John

Vaccine Passports - Cardiff Experience on 16:55 - Dec 8 by NW5Hoop

You just renew it on the NHS app and it will automatically update.

Was just in New York, where my pass and ID were checked when I went in any bar, restaurant or venue. All done efficiently. No hint of fuss.

Thanks. Did a Google search and found the answer
Vaccine Passports - Cardiff Experience on 17:02 - Dec 8 with 2433 viewsNorthernr

Press conference at 6.
Vaccine Passports - Cardiff Experience on 17:36 - Dec 8 with 2365 viewsderbyhoop

In France we have vaccines recorded on Tous Covid app (similar to NHS app?). I;ve got it on my phone but I keep a paper copy. As others have hinted, you can't always get a signal in close proximity to the ground.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Vaccine Passports - Cardiff Experience on 17:53 - Dec 8 with 2322 viewsThe_Beast1976

Vaccine Passports - Cardiff Experience on 17:02 - Dec 8 by Northernr

Press conference at 6.

Yep. It's all playing out pretty much exactly as Russian Bot said it would on the coronavirus thread (people mocked him, but he's called it pretty much spot on thus far).

This won't end until the people (including those running businesses) end it by refusing to comply and doing precisely the opposite of what they are told to do. Serious riots coming across the country in early 2022 at this rate.....
[Post edited 8 Dec 2021 18:11]
Vaccine Passports - Cardiff Experience on 18:08 - Dec 8 with 2295 viewswrinklyhoop

Vaccine Passports - Cardiff Experience on 11:37 - Dec 8 by Northernr

A separate check point ahead of the turnstiles. Checked on your phone by stewards. No queue, but then only 700 travelling fans.

My problem was when I got to the gate the number of people in the area meant I had a crap signal, and the app wouldn't load my details, just got the spinning wheel. Steward told me if I couldn't get it to stop spinning I couldn't come in, having travelled from London to Cardiff on a Wednesday night for the game.

Another in our group had screenshotted his own, so he whatsapped it to me from inside, I showed his, and they let me in. Which is a farce, obviously.

My advice - have a screenshot, don't rely on the app working. Apparently you can also add it to your wallet if you have an Apple phone.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Not as bad as my partner, having produced her Covid passport, being demanded by the pr*t on our entry point to provide additional ID, which she didn't have! A senior(?) steward, hearing our protests, came over and told the idiot to let us through
Vaccine Passports - Cardiff Experience on 18:11 - Dec 8 with 2284 viewsNorthernr

Covid passports for any venue over 10k from next week. Two jabs counts (though that will be kept under review) and atm lateral flow tests count as well.
Vaccine Passports - Cardiff Experience on 18:12 - Dec 8 with 2283 viewsdaveB

gonna need a covid pass to get into football now, all so he can distract you away from his shameless Christmas parties
Login to get fewer ads

Vaccine Passports - Cardiff Experience on 18:25 - Dec 8 with 2224 viewsPinnerPaul

Vaccine Passports - Cardiff Experience on 18:12 - Dec 8 by daveB

gonna need a covid pass to get into football now, all so he can distract you away from his shameless Christmas parties

I feel an email coming on next week from the non digital club............................
Vaccine Passports - Cardiff Experience on 18:32 - Dec 8 with 2195 viewsdaveB

Vaccine Passports - Cardiff Experience on 18:25 - Dec 8 by PinnerPaul

I feel an email coming on next week from the non digital club............................

you can print them out, we flew to Finland on Sunday and used printed versions at the airport so should be no different at football
Vaccine Passports - Cardiff Experience on 18:35 - Dec 8 with 2183 viewsozranger

Vaccine Passports - Cardiff Experience on 18:11 - Dec 8 by Northernr

Covid passports for any venue over 10k from next week. Two jabs counts (though that will be kept under review) and atm lateral flow tests count as well.

Actually it is not any venue where the capacity is over 10K but where the expected capacity for a game is going to be over 10K. The Racecourse Ground at Wrexham holds over 10K (10,771) but the fans do not have to show a pass or a negative test.

Further, one would expect that what is happening in Scotland will also take place in England. That is the ability to negotiate whether your venue will have an expected crowd of over 10K. Aberdeen, for example, have apparently stated that their expected crowd v Hearts on the weekend will only be 8K in their 22K ground. So, they have been excused from requiring fans to show a pass or negative test, even if on the day the crowd well exceeds the 10K threshold.
Vaccine Passports - Cardiff Experience on 18:53 - Dec 8 with 2115 viewsessextaxiboy

Vaccine Passports - Cardiff Experience on 14:29 - Dec 8 by PinnerPaul

I'm asssuming as there is a 'non digital' form of entry, there will be the option to flash your vaccine cards, for the old non digital types like myself!

The handwritten cards are not enough you have to down load your vaccine evidence with the qr code from the NHS
Vaccine Passports - Cardiff Experience on 19:03 - Dec 8 with 2087 viewsessextaxiboy

Vaccine Passports - Cardiff Experience on 17:36 - Dec 8 by derbyhoop

In France we have vaccines recorded on Tous Covid app (similar to NHS app?). I;ve got it on my phone but I keep a paper copy. As others have hinted, you can't always get a signal in close proximity to the ground.

My son was jabbed in Zurich I am hoping he can convert his pass to attend the next two games .
Vaccine Passports - Cardiff Experience on 19:17 - Dec 8 with 2041 viewsstevec

Vaccine Passports - Cardiff Experience on 18:53 - Dec 8 by essextaxiboy

The handwritten cards are not enough you have to down load your vaccine evidence with the qr code from the NHS

Christ, I’ve only just learnt how to get in the ground with my ST card thingy.
Vaccine Passports - Cardiff Experience on 19:21 - Dec 8 with 2031 viewscolinallcars

Vaccine Passports - Cardiff Experience on 17:53 - Dec 8 by The_Beast1976

Yep. It's all playing out pretty much exactly as Russian Bot said it would on the coronavirus thread (people mocked him, but he's called it pretty much spot on thus far).

This won't end until the people (including those running businesses) end it by refusing to comply and doing precisely the opposite of what they are told to do. Serious riots coming across the country in early 2022 at this rate.....
[Post edited 8 Dec 2021 18:11]

Behave.
Vaccine Passports - Cardiff Experience on 19:27 - Dec 8 with 2009 viewsTGRRRSSS

He has a point though, I think it's fair to say any idea of freedoms are now gone, clearly goes way beyond one government from whats happening elsewhere.

Pretty much everybody double jabbed, and still this carries on.

Tried to be patient but done what's been asked, double jabbed but like I say.

Trump actually called this back in early 2020 if you let the "medical people" call the shots we will be shut down for years.

Anyone fancy going on holiday abroad this Christmas? Or in January? Anyone going to Australia for the cricket???
Vaccine Passports - Cardiff Experience on 19:36 - Dec 8 with 1987 viewsStanisgod

Vaccine Passports - Cardiff Experience on 19:17 - Dec 8 by stevec

Christ, I’ve only just learnt how to get in the ground with my ST card thingy.

Which has only worked first time ONCE all season 😠

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Vaccine Passports - Cardiff Experience on 19:42 - Dec 8 with 1965 viewsfrancisbowles

Put thoughts of 'non parties', political preferences and curtailing personal freedom and rights as well as two tier society to one side for a minute.

Their are two chief scientists and many others advocating further action to attempt to slow down this virus, protect the NHS and try and prevent more drastic measures further down the road.

I do feel for the club this will be very hard to implement. Perhaps they could find a way that season ticket holders and members could register their vaccination details with the club in advance and then automatically gain access, or not, on the day as they do now by scanning their season pass. Difficult to do in ten days but surely some contingency planning will have occured by now.
[Post edited 8 Dec 2021 19:43]
Vaccine Passports - Cardiff Experience on 19:45 - Dec 8 with 1950 viewscolinallcars

Just tried to download my NHS vaccine passport but it seems the system has buckled under the pressure of hundreds of thousands of football fans trying to do the same.
Vaccine Passports - Cardiff Experience on 20:50 - Dec 8 with 1808 viewsderbyhoop

Vaccine Passports - Cardiff Experience on 18:12 - Dec 8 by daveB

Yes you are.
I don't know who is going to check the passes. As at the Forum, they were whinging about staff and stewarding shortages.

Please turn up at least 2 hours before kick off?????

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Vaccine Passports - Cardiff Experience on 20:55 - Dec 8 with 1786 viewsbaz_qpr

Vaccine Passports - Cardiff Experience on 19:27 - Dec 8 by TGRRRSSS

He has a point though, I think it's fair to say any idea of freedoms are now gone, clearly goes way beyond one government from whats happening elsewhere.

Pretty much everybody double jabbed, and still this carries on.

Tried to be patient but done what's been asked, double jabbed but like I say.

Trump actually called this back in early 2020 if you let the "medical people" call the shots we will be shut down for years.

Anyone fancy going on holiday abroad this Christmas? Or in January? Anyone going to Australia for the cricket???

Just to say I've just come back from Spain where we were running an exhibition. The rules here now are the rules there and have been for some quite time. In the exhibition industry we've been operating Vaccine passport or Lateral flow test within 24 hours voluntarily as an industry (show text on the door prior to entering queue or vaccine passport printed is fine, NHS app is fine (all over Europe) or saved to apple / google wallet (easiest thing least hassle). Mask required at all times

The reason why we've done that is its in our interest to run and its in our interest not to be a "super spreader event). The masks are a bit of a hassle but we had 1000's at the event very successful, we made our money everyone did their business and there was a great buzz.

Every evening we went out to restaurants (you can take the mask off their) and on the last day we went out to a busy nightclub partied until 4am got totally trashed and had a great night in a space full of people of all ages.

My point is the reality is its a minor hassle, a lot less worse than you think and life in Barcelona is going on, nightlife is going on, restaraunts and bars are full and their case numbers are low because everyone observes the rules for the benefit of each other. There is little to fear here, and the reality is its ok. There is an argument to be had about what happens to the data, but anyone who operates with data in Europe and the UK know what a ball ache it is legally anyway. I can't speak for governments.

If you dont want the vaccine, take a lateral flow test daily it takes a minute scan the result receive a text you are good to go. I am massively pro civil liberties I certainly dont want to do this for ever, but the quicker we get to grips with it the quicker it will pass, the more we push back the longer this will go on.

The reason why the medical people are pushing back is the ICU's are full and that impacts the rest of us, those that have other illnesses and need ops and critical care
Vaccine Passports - Cardiff Experience on 23:38 - Dec 8 with 1552 viewsWhip_It

Vaccine Passports - Cardiff Experience on 16:45 - Dec 8 by sparkey

I've had 2 doses of the vaccine and am an advocate for vaccines.

However, something about vaccine passports doesnt seem right and creates a 2 tier society which can be very dangerous.

Agree - a pointless gesture and loads of unnecessary hassle for venues.
Vaccine Passports - Cardiff Experience on 00:03 - Dec 9 with 1519 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Vaccine Passports - Cardiff Experience on 19:45 - Dec 8 by colinallcars

Just tried to download my NHS vaccine passport but it seems the system has buckled under the pressure of hundreds of thousands of football fans trying to do the same.

Not working for me either.

I've just had to send photo's of my passport and do a face scan to prove that I'm me.

Is this normal?

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Vaccine Passports - Cardiff Experience on 04:43 - Dec 9 with 1415 viewsessextaxiboy

Vaccine Passports - Cardiff Experience on 00:03 - Dec 9 by CliveWilsonSaid

Not working for me either.

I've just had to send photo's of my passport and do a face scan to prove that I'm me.

Is this normal?

Yes , it comes back verified in a few hours .After that you can just log in as you would any website
Vaccine Passports - Cardiff Experience on 04:50 - Dec 9 with 1412 viewsThe_Beast1976

Vaccine Passports - Cardiff Experience on 20:55 - Dec 8 by baz_qpr

Just to say I've just come back from Spain where we were running an exhibition. The rules here now are the rules there and have been for some quite time. In the exhibition industry we've been operating Vaccine passport or Lateral flow test within 24 hours voluntarily as an industry (show text on the door prior to entering queue or vaccine passport printed is fine, NHS app is fine (all over Europe) or saved to apple / google wallet (easiest thing least hassle). Mask required at all times

The reason why we've done that is its in our interest to run and its in our interest not to be a "super spreader event). The masks are a bit of a hassle but we had 1000's at the event very successful, we made our money everyone did their business and there was a great buzz.

Every evening we went out to restaurants (you can take the mask off their) and on the last day we went out to a busy nightclub partied until 4am got totally trashed and had a great night in a space full of people of all ages.

My point is the reality is its a minor hassle, a lot less worse than you think and life in Barcelona is going on, nightlife is going on, restaraunts and bars are full and their case numbers are low because everyone observes the rules for the benefit of each other. There is little to fear here, and the reality is its ok. There is an argument to be had about what happens to the data, but anyone who operates with data in Europe and the UK know what a ball ache it is legally anyway. I can't speak for governments.

If you dont want the vaccine, take a lateral flow test daily it takes a minute scan the result receive a text you are good to go. I am massively pro civil liberties I certainly dont want to do this for ever, but the quicker we get to grips with it the quicker it will pass, the more we push back the longer this will go on.

The reason why the medical people are pushing back is the ICU's are full and that impacts the rest of us, those that have other illnesses and need ops and critical care

"the quicker we get to grips with it the quicker it will pass, the more we push back the longer this will go on". I couldn't disagree with this statement any more strongly than I do. This is exacrly how they want us all to feel. Worn down and broken.

"The reason why the medical people are pushing back is the ICU's are full....". A wholly inaccurate statement. The ICUs are nowhere near full, and are no more occupied than they ordinarily would be. Do some research and look up the numbers for yourself. The numbers hospitalized WITH covid are ridiculously low (and are far lower still if you change WITH for BECAUSE OF).

Even more Hospitalizations concerning isBJ's implied threat of mandatory vaccinations. WTF? I mean, what the actual fcuk? Hospitalisations for Covid in South Africa, the HOTBED of the World of Omicron, currently stand at 3,650 which equates to (are you ready, the number of zeros IS correct!). 0.00000002% of the population. What's going on with talk of forced vaccinations? It's absolute lunacy, therefore one can only logically assume it to be part of a far more sinister plan.

If people don't sctively rail against this now and Jill it stone dead in 2022 then they are completely destroying the lives of future generations.

We are all being conned. Had they done this in Mar 2020 in the same circumstances as now there would have been outrage amongst the majority and a large scale refusal to comply, but by 'boiling the frog' they have worn everyone down and people are getting so desperate they will belueve anything and do everything that they are told despite the absence of any facts to support what they are being told. It's a very sorry state of affairs indeed, and the motives are sinister. The only way we can stop it is to actively rail against it. If everyone does that then there is absolutely nothing they can do about it and they will have to drop the whole thing.
[Post edited 9 Dec 2021 6:54]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024