Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread 03:47 - Mar 16 with 33907 viewsEmpireStateRanger

Totally forgot that Leistner was the goal-scorer in our only win at The City Ground. Feels like a generation ago. McClaren. Eze. Freeman. Cousins. Things certainly changed quickly.

Anyways, it's a big one. Forest undefeated in 6 and haven't lost at home this calendar year. And we all know our struggles there...

Would be thrilled with a 1-1 result.

Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread on 20:38 - Mar 16 with 1998 viewsdublinr

Good game. Forest ought to have at least one, we should have two.

Don't see this finishing 11 v 11

Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread on 20:39 - Mar 16 with 1967 viewsactonman

Baton down the hatches 2nd half , gonna be a bumpy one

Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread on 20:39 - Mar 16 with 1972 viewsdmm

We're looking a bit more dynamic and positive, and it seems the ball is being played forward more rather than laterally or backwards. However, Dozzell always worries me when one on one defensively. He's a red card waiting to happen in this game.

Gray is on fire at just the right time.

Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread on 20:39 - Mar 16 with 1959 viewsMick_S

We caught them cold, nix and they haven’t really responded, as yet. I fancy more from them, but we can do this.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread on 20:41 - Mar 16 with 1895 viewsMrSheen

He’s not a player to adapt his play to a new team. After a run in the side, the team are adapting theirs to him. Great results.

Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread on 20:41 - Mar 16 with 1863 viewsVancouverHoop

I'm still nervous. We've really only had maybe three clear chances, one of which was a goal. Forest have had much more possession and opportunity in our end.

Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread on 20:42 - Mar 16 with 1843 viewsHarbour

Moss is giving them a lot of leeway the foul on Willock should have been yellow

Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread on 20:44 - Mar 16 with 1756 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Just watched a few highlights fair play to Marshall that man is resilient.Forest are trying the ball out wide they must know we are slow hope MW adresses this .
Golden 3 points here for us lets grab it

Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread on 20:45 - Mar 16 with 1719 viewsGreenbay

Spot on.
Gray at last beginning to show he's very good at this level.
We're a much better balanced side in this one on such a wet pitch.
Just worried about our shaky defence especially from set pieces.
But we're certainly capable of scoring another.

Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread on 20:46 - Mar 16 with 1684 viewsPunteR

Yeh Willock coming off injured is a blow. Chair looking lively though.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread on 20:46 - Mar 16 with 1667 viewsderbyhoop

Fairly even game. Forest shading it but we've created the best chances.

Willock injury is a concern. And Dozzell's yellow.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread on 20:46 - Mar 16 with 1662 viewsstevec

Great move and finish from Chair and Gray.

I can’t see us holding out for another 45 mins, let’s just get out of there with something.

Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread on 20:46 - Mar 16 with 1643 viewsnix

Yes, I think Cooper will change it up at half time. I'd love us to win this one though.

Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread on 20:48 - Mar 16 with 1575 viewsMalintabuk

Atrocious conditions tonight here and in all honesty the pitch must be very close to being unplayable
Decent first half that considering the conditions and think either team could have gone in ahead there..... but thankfully it was us
Think we dealt with their pace down the right well.... but I think the leggy pitch is helping us in that respect
Shame about Willock as he was definitely our best player. From where we are I thought Gray was offside, bur the flag stayed down but I guess it looked close
Can see this being a nail biting 2nd half and things Warbs will need to make a few subs.... another 45 mins to endure I think

Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread on 20:48 - Mar 16 with 1566 viewsVancouverHoop

On the bright side, we've been a second half team all season. It's been one of our main assets.

Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread on 20:48 - Mar 16 with 1560 viewsMick_S

Won’t take the draw yet, nix.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread on 20:49 - Mar 16 with 1534 viewsTGRRRSSS

Free kick 30 yards out.

Gotta be sensible and look for them to over press here.

Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread on 20:49 - Mar 16 with 1530 viewsjtuck

One key thing is they are giving us space to play in their half. And if you give us time on the ball, we look much better. Warbs team selection working out so far. Like the look of Dickie at centre of back 3. But expect much more pressure from Forest as they play towards Trent End.

LAranger

Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread on 20:50 - Mar 16 with 1509 viewsToast_R

We really need to find a free kick taker.

Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread on 20:52 - Mar 16 with 1473 viewsCLAREMAN1995

We are terrible I was begging for Willock to take over but now he is out damn .At least we are aggressively trying for a second goal thankfully

Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread (n/t) on 20:55 - Mar 16 with 1374 viewsderbyhoop

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread on 20:56 - Mar 16 with 1343 viewsderbyhoop

If we're going to keep the lead I think the back £ will have a lot of work to do.

Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread on 20:57 - Mar 16 with 1315 viewsVancouverHoop

Amos isn't really relishing this game.

Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread on 20:57 - Mar 16 with 1305 viewsQPR_Hibs

We need to stop trying to play football at the back and get it forward quicker. Forest trying to play through us but pitch is stopping them.

"Remember to listen to me but look at her. Don't get it the wrong way round. That would be hideous."

Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread on 20:58 - Mar 16 with 1277 viewsRs_Holy

BOLLOX!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024