Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread 03:47 - Mar 16 with 33906 viewsEmpireStateRanger

Totally forgot that Leistner was the goal-scorer in our only win at The City Ground. Feels like a generation ago. McClaren. Eze. Freeman. Cousins. Things certainly changed quickly.

Anyways, it's a big one. Forest undefeated in 6 and haven't lost at home this calendar year. And we all know our struggles there...

Would be thrilled with a 1-1 result.

Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread on 18:57 - Mar 16 with 2991 viewsdublinr

We seem a bit lightweight in midfield. I would have thought it's a night (and weather) for ball. Is he injured?

Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread on 18:57 - Mar 16 with 2984 viewsterryb

Let's hope that Sanderson plays on the left rather than shuffling them all across.

An intriguing selection & younger team.

COME ON MY TEAM

Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread on 18:59 - Mar 16 with 2948 viewsbosh67

I'd be kind of amazed if we get anything from this but good luck to the team playing. Feels like they are saving to get 3 points finally against Posh?

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread on 19:04 - Mar 16 with 2855 viewsgolborne

Defo, otherwise Wallace is in for a torrid night.
McCallum must have an issue, was sure he’d be used
To counteract their pace down the right, plus give Wallace a rest after 90 on Sunday

Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread on 19:04 - Mar 16 with 2848 viewsStanisgod

He does know its Forest tonight I presume, makes moving lthe Posh game back even more pointless.
Hope im wrong.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread on 19:06 - Mar 16 with 2824 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Rest Barbot? 6-0

1-1 really!

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread on 19:07 - Mar 16 with 2803 viewsfrancisbowles

McCallum not on the bench?

Need a big performance from Dozell, while Sanderson owes his teammates a huge effort.

Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread on 19:08 - Mar 16 with 2798 viewsnix

I'm quite excited by that team. I think it shows we're taking it to them a bit. It's a really tough fixture and playing it safe won't work, so we might as well go for it. He who dares, Rodders.

2-2 Gray and Willock for us.

Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread on 19:14 - Mar 16 with 2718 viewsLimehouseR

Anyone know how long that run of consecutive games was for Barbet?
Anything close to a club record? Looks weird without him in the starting XI...

I'd be very happy with a draw.
2-2 Willock and Amos...

Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread on 19:18 - Mar 16 with 2652 viewsHarbour

A very unexpected 0-0. A good point and clean sheet..I have not had a drink before writing this. Come on Rangers put in a performance even though they beat Arsenal and Leicester they are not Barcelona….famous last words!

Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread on 19:20 - Mar 16 with 2623 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Anyome struggling to get an Offfy Stream?

I've paid but can't get one. keeps circling me back to login.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread on 19:21 - Mar 16 with 2606 viewscorse

I quite like that starting XI. Dropped chair who has been dreadful since he came back from the big africa tour, no johansen who is ... well...not been that good lately nor this season and dropped hendrick who has been quite poor.

Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread on 19:24 - Mar 16 with 2567 viewsLimehouseR

I think it is also on Sky Sports Arena if you have access to that?

Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread on 19:25 - Mar 16 with 2546 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Thanks man, I do. That's Plan B.

Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread on 19:26 - Mar 16 with 2534 viewsMick_S

It is: 7:40 folks.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread on 19:26 - Mar 16 with 2531 viewsSuperhoops2808

Neither had Luton lost at home in the league in 2022 - Still done them

I want a win but will settle for a bore draw

0-0 for me

Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread (n/t) on 19:27 - Mar 16 with 2515 viewsSuperhoops2808

[Post edited 16 Mar 2022 19:27]

Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread on 19:31 - Mar 16 with 2424 viewsthemodfather

please qpr do not concede early, stay steady and strong, wet conditions slips and mistakes can happen.

Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread on 19:32 - Mar 16 with 2409 viewsQPRSteve

QPR stream not working on Chrome but working for me on Safari
[Post edited 16 Mar 2022 19:33]

Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread on 19:35 - Mar 16 with 2340 viewsB_Wad

Thanks. Trying to watch the stream in the U.S. A.. Don't have Safari though and wasn't working for me on either Chrome or Explorer.

Anyone have any tips?

Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread on 19:39 - Mar 16 with 2255 viewsVancouverHoop

Odd, it's working fine on Chrome for me.

Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread on 19:39 - Mar 16 with 2253 viewsB_Wad

Emailed customer support and got a link that works. Wow!

Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread on 19:40 - Mar 16 with 2241 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Thanks lads.

Chrome not working, but Microsoft Edge does.

Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread on 19:40 - Mar 16 with 2227 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Ya....but, we're 1-0 up on Edge.

Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread on 19:42 - Mar 16 with 2187 viewsQPRSteve

Chrome working for me too now.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024