Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. 08:02 - Feb 12 with 57937 viewsGruntfuttock

Never started one before...never even thought of it. But the new QPR calls for a new thread starter...I'm going 2-1 to us (not exactly a massacre, but it'll do)
St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 21:43 - Feb 14 with 1915 viewsHAYESBOY

That performance has left me fuming. No urgency, our body language early on in strolling to take corners and throw ins. No shutting down, no energy and just letting the game go by.

Not good enough.

Smells like a trout farm in here

St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 21:43 - Feb 14 with 1905 viewsflynnbo

No desire or urgency and very little invention.
St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 21:43 - Feb 14 with 1905 viewsdannyblue

St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 21:43 - Feb 14 with 1903 viewsstrikerace

Very bad. No punch in the final third at all. Sinclair is big and fast, and we spend a lot of time hoofing it up to him, but he never does much with it. Strikes me as an athlete playing football, not a footballer.
St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 21:43 - Feb 14 with 1881 viewsqprxtc

F ucking c unts

Happy Valentines.
St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 21:43 - Feb 14 with 1877 viewsNorthLondonR

St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 21:42 - Feb 14 by Silverfoxqpr

I'm not really one to get wound up after 40 odd years of watching Rangers but Jesus f ucking christ nailed to a sh1t house, think this has been worse than Millwall on Boxing Day. Absolutely awful. Was actually looking forward to this after a crap day at work and we're served up this. Anybody want a Bristol ticket?

Absolute dross.
St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 21:43 - Feb 14 with 1872 viewsKerryE

Wow. That. Was. Bad.
St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 21:43 - Feb 14 with 1849 viewsRangersw12

Absolutely furious

Stoke were shit and we were worse

Will let the usual suspects revel in this sort of result
Login to get fewer ads

St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 21:43 - Feb 14 with 1837 viewsBenny_the_Ball

That was utter garbage. Whatever division we're in next season I can't wait to get rid of the majority of these spineless cowards.
St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 21:43 - Feb 14 with 1846 viewsMonkey_Roots

C
U
N
T
S

I’m so p’d off.
St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 21:44 - Feb 14 with 1814 viewsToast_R

QPR have been absolutely terrible from the off. Picked a stupid starting eleven and it got worse from there. Chokers
St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 21:44 - Feb 14 with 1807 viewsBostonR

What the feck was that? We don’t have the bollocks to win games like that. Stoke keeper could have had his dinner in goal given we never bothered him.
St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 21:44 - Feb 14 with 1794 viewsdmm

Why have I spent my life supporting this club?
St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 21:44 - Feb 14 with 1778 viewsdannyblue

Paal made so many mistakes today.
St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 21:44 - Feb 14 with 1757 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Useless pricks let us down again when they need to stand up and be counted.

Genuinely think it's between us and Millwall now.
St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 21:44 - Feb 14 with 1741 viewskarlski

This one has done me in. Generally a positive fellow but this was the golden ticket and we've stuck it in a vat of acid. League One deserved on this performance, hate to say it.
St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 21:44 - Feb 14 with 1737 viewsdavman

All of these improvements mean absolutely fck all when you have five chances to get out of the bottom three and each time you put a shower of crap like that out.

Still no spine, still no fight. Cannot cope with going behind. Cannot cope with Sh**housery. Cannot string two or three passes together. Cannot shoot, Cannot cross. Cannot take or defend set pieces reliably.

That one had relegation all over it.

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 21:45 - Feb 14 with 1731 viewsQPR_Jim

St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 21:24 - Feb 14 by mart_Goblin

Totally agree
Both him and Paal have been absolutely shocking.
They all have but those 2 have been embarrassing

Watching those two in particular I couldn't help but thank of Warburton and his look after the ball mantra. Stop giving the ball away so easy and letting them off the hook. Absolute jokes the pair of them.
St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 21:45 - Feb 14 with 1702 viewsNed_Kennedys

I thought those that were saying a point against Norwich was a good result were wrong: it was always going to put extra pressure on tonight and to a man none of the players have stepped up and put a good performance in.
Full backs appalling, Armstrong out of his depth, Chair created nothing, all the new players were off it as well. Willock is finished and I hope we don’t see him again: would honestly prefer Adomah on the bench as it least he gives a sh!t for the club.
A huge result for us tonight but not in a good way.
St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 21:45 - Feb 14 with 1684 viewsdigswellhoop

we ar sh1 t no passion for the club might aswell play development team
St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 21:45 - Feb 14 with 1671 viewsSherryHoop

My new least favourite performance of the season.

Just a total shit show.

Awful spectacle and a tame, frustrating and limp step backwards for the Rs.

Feel like I've wasted 2 hours of my life.
St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 21:45 - Feb 14 with 1636 viewsstainrods_elbow

To be honest, if I were Cifuentes, I'd walk after that shower of shit. Either out of disgust at this team, or embarrassment at himself.

Poll: On the basis of pre-season.the current squad, where will we finish this sea son?

St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 21:46 - Feb 14 with 1583 viewsR_from_afar

....and now the deeply embedded knife is twisted as the strains of Pigbag are heard at The 365 Stadium.

The perfect end to a wonderful evening

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 21:46 - Feb 14 with 1570 viewsHunterhoop

St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 21:43 - Feb 14 by strikerace

Very bad. No punch in the final third at all. Sinclair is big and fast, and we spend a lot of time hoofing it up to him, but he never does much with it. Strikes me as an athlete playing football, not a footballer.

Completely the wrong assessment.

That was nothing to do with Armstrong or Frey or Dykes.

The crossing and final ball from Paal, Cannon, Chair, Smyth and Willock was appalling. Bad decision making mixed with poor execution.

Chair crossing twice from open play 40 yards out in line with the D?! It’s brain dead.

That lot above had all the time and the possession in Stoke’s half to create lots of clear cut opening. Stoke weren’t even any good defensively. Holes all over the place, but we couldn’t see them or pass through them.
St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 21:47 - Feb 14 with 1516 viewsWirralHoop

3 chances to get out of bottom 3, 3 of our worst performances since Marti took over.

Wednesday, Huddersfield and tonight.

We have no guts when it counts.

League 1 it is then.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024