Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Possible January signings. 08:48 - Dec 13 with 33349 viewsSnipper

Sorry if this has been discussed before, but will Marti possibly raid his old club, or other Swedish/Nordic clubs for players?

He obviously knows what we need and what budget he’ll have.

January should be interesting.
Possible January signings. on 13:32 - Dec 21 with 2953 viewsQPRConor2000

My feeling is that we probably do need to get some of the deadwood out the club next month and there is a few who fit this.

I would not be surprised if we saw the likes of Kolli, Drewe, Kelman and Duke-McKenna all loaned out to L1/L2.

Also, I wonder if Man City might go in for Eze again, I know KDB is back training now, but given his injury record, I do wonder if they might think of bringing Eze in as another option in that area, I could see it happening.
Possible January signings. on 15:21 - Dec 21 with 2758 viewslassel

Possible January signings. on 17:31 - Dec 20 by davman

Chair will not be going. Not with three years left on his contract (2 + option). Willock on the other hand HAS to go if we are going to get anything for him...

The problem with Willock is you can’t sell someone who doesn’t want to leave, and it doesn’t make any sense for him to leave in January when he can wait until summer and get a bunker sign on fee. J wouldn’t be surprised if he knows already exactly where he is going.
Possible January signings. on 15:23 - Dec 21 with 2756 viewsOldPedro

Possible January signings. on 13:32 - Dec 21 by QPRConor2000

My feeling is that we probably do need to get some of the deadwood out the club next month and there is a few who fit this.

I would not be surprised if we saw the likes of Kolli, Drewe, Kelman and Duke-McKenna all loaned out to L1/L2.

Also, I wonder if Man City might go in for Eze again, I know KDB is back training now, but given his injury record, I do wonder if they might think of bringing Eze in as another option in that area, I could see it happening.

Eze due back from injury for Palace, so will be interesting how his first few games go and whether Man City's current form would see them look to sign Eze.

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Possible January signings. on 16:27 - Dec 21 with 2620 viewsAntti_Heinola

Possible January signings. on 13:32 - Dec 21 by QPRConor2000

We simply don’t have a big enough squad to be getting rid of many, especially without replacements. Even as things stand, we have at least 2 players each week sitting on the bench (Drewe and SDM) who are really just making up numbers.
Plenty OOC in the summer, and i imagine that’s when it’ll happen. We might have some ffp headroom by then too.

Bare bones.

Possible January signings. on 16:32 - Dec 21 with 2601 viewsThird_Division_South

Selling Chair and replacing with, potentially, Tim O and two others would be a great deal imo
Possible January signings. on 21:26 - Dec 21 with 2332 viewsnumptydumpty

Possible January signings. on 16:32 - Dec 21 by Third_Division_South

Selling Chair and replacing with, potentially, Tim O and two others would be a great deal imo

Think no chance we get Tim Iroegbaenum.

Definitely the right player to sign but he is Sunderland bound , poor chap !!!

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Possible January signings. on 21:49 - Dec 21 with 2286 viewsLongsufferingR

Possible January signings. on 09:51 - Dec 21 by TheChef

Exactly. Don't change the strategy!

Strategy?? When did we get one of those?
Possible January signings. on 11:26 - Dec 22 with 1972 viewsnix

Possible January signings. on 21:49 - Dec 21 by LongsufferingR

Strategy?? When did we get one of those?

Well it did feel a bit like we had one around the Eze sale when we got Willock in as a seeming replacement and people like Dickie and Dykes looked like young players they could develop. Then we had that wobble under Warburton, brought in Austin and Johansen as a rescue mission and the younger players we had bought in didn't really blossom as much as hoped (Willock because of injury admittedly).

We've had a bit of bad luck as well with BOS and Manning going practically on a free where we might have expected to get a bit more cash for them. Also the fact that the bottom fell out of the internal Championship market post-Covid. I still preferred that strategy though where we were trying to build gradually.
Login to get fewer ads

Possible January signings. on 12:14 - Dec 22 with 1907 viewsLoyalitat

Possible January signings. on 15:23 - Dec 21 by OldPedro

Eze due back from injury for Palace, so will be interesting how his first few games go and whether Man City's current form would see them look to sign Eze.

Love Eze to bits, but he's not up to Man City standard and he's not their type of player. He's struggling at the moment and it was evident in yesterday's game v Brighton when he came on. You could say that he was at fault , at least partially, for Brighton's equaliser. Why try and play a risky pass into a crowded area of the park, when he should have just cleared the ball at that stage of the game.

For me, Palace clearly miss their now departed talisman, Wilf Zaha. Neither Eze nor Olise have performed as consistently and to the levels he did for so many years at Palace, largely on his own. Still think they should have brought in Gyokeres who's now killing it in Portugal.
[Post edited 22 Dec 2023 12:22]
Possible January signings. on 14:40 - Dec 22 with 1720 viewsdmm

I think we must have kicked off rumours about Iroegbunam. Several clickbait sites now have us interested in signing him for £4m next month. As if...
Possible January signings. on 15:07 - Dec 22 with 1655 viewsLazyFan

Possible January signings. on 12:14 - Dec 22 by Loyalitat

Love Eze to bits, but he's not up to Man City standard and he's not their type of player. He's struggling at the moment and it was evident in yesterday's game v Brighton when he came on. You could say that he was at fault , at least partially, for Brighton's equaliser. Why try and play a risky pass into a crowded area of the park, when he should have just cleared the ball at that stage of the game.

For me, Palace clearly miss their now departed talisman, Wilf Zaha. Neither Eze nor Olise have performed as consistently and to the levels he did for so many years at Palace, largely on his own. Still think they should have brought in Gyokeres who's now killing it in Portugal.

Yeah, Gyokeres is a well-known top player. Should be in the Prem.

The upside is Cov paid mega millions for his replacement Ellis Simms
who is dross and can only score against QPR, which as we know, means nothing. Even Dykes has more goals than Simms, nuff said.

zzzzzzzzzz

Possible January signings. on 16:30 - Dec 22 with 1507 viewsNed_Kennedys

Possible January signings. on 12:14 - Dec 22 by Loyalitat

Eze has just come back from injury and has been on the bench for the last few games: clearly not match fit. When he was playing every week he was getting rave reviews. If he gets a good run of games and performs as we know he can then he may get some decent interest from bigger teams.
Possible January signings. on 17:38 - Dec 22 with 1353 viewsAndybrat

Suggestion out there Tim on loan in Jan, yes please
Possible January signings. on 18:43 - Dec 22 with 1248 viewsLblock

Possible January signings. on 17:38 - Dec 22 by Andybrat

Suggestion out there Tim on loan in Jan, yes please

If it’s the punmaster Tim Vine then absolutely I’d bring him in

If it’s contributed the square root of F all Tim Orangeeboom then a big no from me

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Possible January signings. on 19:39 - Dec 22 with 1139 viewsSuperhoops2808

Possible January signings. on 21:26 - Dec 21 by numptydumpty

Think no chance we get Tim Iroegbaenum.

Definitely the right player to sign but he is Sunderland bound , poor chap !!!

This suggests otherwise

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/tim-iroegbunam-on-

Have not seen one hint he is even on their radar
Possible January signings. on 20:11 - Dec 22 with 1075 viewsLoft1979

Thank you. I concur!

Considering the complex FFP, rules this could be an opportunity to get some cash in for Field and Chair, even Lyndon.

Dozzell, Dixon-Bonner and Colback can off-set the loss of Sam Field, and I think Chris excels best on the left wing.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024