Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The two Chilean lads... 20:28 - Nov 8 with 9560 viewsEalingRanger

... I think we'd all say they had something of a shaky start to life in England. However, ever since 'Arry stuck them on the right hand side they've started to improve, and dare I say it their understanding looked telepathic tonight.

Awareness, intelligence quality first touch and they work their bollocks off as well. Would be delighted to see them signed up permanently.
The two Chilean lads... on 09:54 - Nov 10 with 1501 viewsShotKneesHoop

The two Chilean lads... on 07:57 - Nov 10 by Loft1979

Interesting that several have touted the south Americas as a source of players for us in Jan. Alexis is a one man show for Arsenal.

On a Seperate note: rumors of SWP to MLS. I think we could sell JR or Matt Phillips for a return that we could use elsewhere.

What team is MLS? Midget Little Scumbags? I'dt drive him there. Strapped to the underside of my exhaust.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

The two Chilean lads... on 09:55 - Nov 10 with 1500 viewsbatmanhoop

The two Chilean lads... on 08:36 - Nov 9 by enfieldargh

Vargas's overhead kick was not deemed a highlight by match of the day

love the way they celebrate when we score
The two Chilean lads... on 10:12 - Nov 10 with 1468 viewsTheBlob

Maybe it would make sense to source more Chileans?
Wish we coul prise Vargas' Chile team mate Arturo Vidal away from Juve - he's one of the most complete box to box midfielders going.
Or Marcelo Diaz "The south american Xavi".Currently at Basel.

oooops.....wrong Chilean!

That's better......

[Post edited 10 Nov 2014 10:43]

Poll: So how was the season for you?

The two Chilean lads... on 10:20 - Nov 10 with 1456 viewsClive_Anderson

So do we actually have an option to sign these two? I guess even if we did the players could turn us down.
The two Chilean lads... on 10:41 - Nov 10 with 1438 viewsBlue_Castello

The two Chilean lads... on 17:30 - Nov 9 by strikerace

If we stay up we absolutely need to sign both. They have been the main difference.

They have both looked different class in the last 2/3 games, it's taken them a short while to adjust to Premiership football and they have learned very quickly. Isla was playing the right back role much better on Saturday and his link up play with Vargas is superb.

Agree with this comment that they should be priority signings if we survive this year, we just have to keep thinking FFP every time somebody wants to spend £10 million which is Vargas's asking price. That said if he keeps playing this well he will be very marketable and would give us a profit even at £10 million if we get relegated.
The two Chilean lads... on 11:22 - Nov 10 with 1394 viewsDesertBoot

Two superb signings who replicate at QPR just how they and the Chile national team played at the World Cup. Great team spirit, hard working and always looking to create chances. Isla has improved dramatically since having his friend playing in front of him.

Wish I could be like David Watts

The two Chilean lads... on 13:28 - Nov 10 with 1330 viewsWestonsuperR

The two Chilean lads... on 08:39 - Nov 9 by Raymond

Are you for real?

Isla was heavily criticised during his first few games for us, with fans suggesting he should be sent back, couldn't cope with The Premier League and suggesting we made a huge mistake in letting Simpson go. I am delighted in his turnaround in form and felt a few people 'jumped the gun' a bit in their criticism but to want a permanent signing based on a few decent performances is ridiculous.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024