Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The two Chilean lads... 20:28 - Nov 8 with 9559 viewsEalingRanger

... I think we'd all say they had something of a shaky start to life in England. However, ever since 'Arry stuck them on the right hand side they've started to improve, and dare I say it their understanding looked telepathic tonight.

Awareness, intelligence quality first touch and they work their bollocks off as well. Would be delighted to see them signed up permanently.
The two Chilean lads... on 08:39 - Nov 9 with 2563 viewsRaymond

The two Chilean lads... on 21:00 - Nov 8 by WestonsuperR

Sign Isla up? 3 or 4 decent games in a row now but had a truly dreadful start to his career with us, so much so many wanted to send him back. Possibly getting carried away with a few good performances, worth remembering as well our defence has let in more goals than any team this season so not sure the stats back up a call for a permanent signing.

Are you for real?
The two Chilean lads... on 08:57 - Nov 9 with 2550 viewsSpiritofGregory

The two Chilean lads... on 23:42 - Nov 8 by terryb

I thought both had signed with deals agreed for next summer.

11.5m euros for Eduardo?

That would be superb business by us.

That would be great, what a tidy little player, superb technique, intelligent and works hard for the team.
The two Chilean lads... on 09:03 - Nov 9 with 2530 viewsGroveR

I'm sure I read Vargas described on here as a thinking man's Jamie Mackie.
The two Chilean lads... on 09:05 - Nov 9 with 2527 viewsRaymond

The two Chilean lads... on 09:03 - Nov 9 by GroveR

I'm sure I read Vargas described on here as a thinking man's Jamie Mackie.

Not a bad shout that.
The two Chilean lads... on 09:06 - Nov 9 with 2526 viewsLoft1979

The two Chilean lads... on 20:59 - Nov 8 by bosh67

I would love to see Vargas play down the middle for the last 20 minutes. He really is an awesome talent.

like to see Adel come on as a RM and link with Vargas
The two Chilean lads... on 09:10 - Nov 9 with 2510 viewsLoft1979

The two Chilean lads... on 08:57 - Nov 9 by SpiritofGregory

That would be great, what a tidy little player, superb technique, intelligent and works hard for the team.

Go one further: We probably have to speed up those deals if we want a loan signing in Jan. Vargas HAS been the difference.
The two Chilean lads... on 09:44 - Nov 9 with 2469 viewsrsonist

Vargas is just terrific, I haven't been so taken with a player in years. Think I may have emitted some sort of girly squeal when he did that overhead kick.

Uncle Tony needs to pony up whatever Napoli want for him and forget this bloody Defoe nonsense. Paying good money for top quality of a decent age is never bad business.
The two Chilean lads... on 10:10 - Nov 9 with 2435 viewsfakekerby

They both have permanent deals agreed as part of the loan as far as I understand it.

Vargas is bloody brilliant. He will be an absolute menace to the likes of Burnley this month.
Login to get fewer ads

The two Chilean lads... on 10:23 - Nov 9 with 2414 viewsyankranger

The two Chilean lads... on 09:44 - Nov 9 by rsonist

Vargas is just terrific, I haven't been so taken with a player in years. Think I may have emitted some sort of girly squeal when he did that overhead kick.

Uncle Tony needs to pony up whatever Napoli want for him and forget this bloody Defoe nonsense. Paying good money for top quality of a decent age is never bad business.

I think we all did. If that had went in I think the whole place would have spontaneously combusted.
The two Chilean lads... on 14:05 - Nov 9 with 2333 viewsTheBlob

Did anyone get a decent photo of that Vargas overhead kick?Want that on me desktop.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

The two Chilean lads... on 15:13 - Nov 9 with 2297 viewsBromleyHoop

Be nice to see a few Chilean flags at the ground as a small token of our appreciation. I also wonder if there have been any new Chilean fans sighted at LR?

[Post edited 9 Nov 2014 15:19]

Poll: Who is your player of the season

The two Chilean lads... on 16:53 - Nov 9 with 2238 viewsrsonist

Also:

http://instagram.com/p/vL7R7pg2fc/
The two Chilean lads... on 17:08 - Nov 9 with 2218 viewsBklynRanger

The Spanish speaking world actually calls that kind of kick a Chilena, so there's a bit of trivia for you.
The two Chilean lads... on 17:15 - Nov 9 with 2206 viewseghamranger

If that went in, and scored by a united or Chelsea player match of the day would had constantly gone on about it and would have been a contender for goal of the season.

Just wide and little club that we are and it wasn't even shown..... Piss takers
The two Chilean lads... on 17:19 - Nov 9 with 2202 viewsAgedR

Poll: Who do we want out of the way?

The two Chilean lads... on 17:23 - Nov 9 with 2126 viewsVancouverHoop

The two Chilean lads... on 17:15 - Nov 9 by eghamranger

If that went in, and scored by a united or Chelsea player match of the day would had constantly gone on about it and would have been a contender for goal of the season.

Just wide and little club that we are and it wasn't even shown..... Piss takers

TBF Little club or not, they do still mention Trev Sinclair's goal. Vargas's didn't go in. Makes all the difference.
The two Chilean lads... on 17:30 - Nov 9 with 2115 viewsstrikerace

If we stay up we absolutely need to sign both. They have been the main difference.
The two Chilean lads... on 18:06 - Nov 9 with 2095 viewsTheBlob

The two Chilean lads... on 16:53 - Nov 9 by rsonist

Also:

http://instagram.com/p/vL7R7pg2fc/

That's absolutely brilliant.Thanks for that mate.Straight on to the desktop.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

The two Chilean lads... on 07:57 - Nov 10 with 1986 viewsLoft1979

The two Chilean lads... on 23:40 - Nov 8 by TheBlob

I think a figure of £9m was mentioned for a permanent move for Vargas.He plays up top for Chile with Sanchez just behind,or the roles reversed.He looks at home in the Prem,really suits his style more than Spain or Italy.Both Napoli and Valencia played him wide,but Gremio played him down the middle where he got some good strikes.You must get these high tempo South American players in,Aguerro showed you why as well,tough as old boots and immense engines.
[Post edited 8 Nov 2014 23:40]

Interesting that several have touted the south Americas as a source of players for us in Jan. Alexis is a one man show for Arsenal.

On a Seperate note: rumors of SWP to MLS. I think we could sell JR or Matt Phillips for a return that we could use elsewhere.
The two Chilean lads... on 09:00 - Nov 10 with 1955 viewsdanehoop

Do you think the marketing point for SWP is "if Bradley can score that many in MLS then just imagine what SWP could do?"

Obviously we know the answer to the question, but lets not tell the septics.

Never knowingly understood

The two Chilean lads... on 09:23 - Nov 10 with 1940 viewsDiscodroids

maurico islands in the stream is looking the full back we have been in dire need of for years...looking good with him and yun .

Vargas has been a revelation, credit to uncle blob for flying the flag about theses two before i had even heard of them.

possible legends in the making in blue and white hoops.exciting times ahead.

after early criticism , making me eat my verbal diarrhea.
[Post edited 10 Nov 2014 9:25]

".... You are the... Duke of New York... You're A-Number One!".

The two Chilean lads... on 09:31 - Nov 10 with 1932 viewskensalriser

Shouldn't we send them home? I mean, I keep on hearing this country's full up and can't take no more immigrants.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

The two Chilean lads... on 09:36 - Nov 10 with 1925 viewsWestbourneR

The two Chilean lads... on 09:05 - Nov 9 by Raymond

Not a bad shout that.

If the thinking man requires a player to have touch, vision, awareness, skill and technique then yeah, Vargas is the thinking man's Mackie.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

The two Chilean lads... on 09:37 - Nov 10 with 1921 viewsfakekerby

The two Chilean lads... on 09:31 - Nov 10 by kensalriser

Shouldn't we send them home? I mean, I keep on hearing this country's full up and can't take no more immigrants.

The lad should play up front against the "lesser teams", they'll cope slightly better with long balls up to Zamora and Vargas' ability could prove the difference.

I strongly believe he could become our Tevez/Suarez/Aguero. Maybe not quite to the same standard but his style of play, superb attitude and technique is similar to those three.
The two Chilean lads... on 09:49 - Nov 10 with 1904 viewsDiscodroids

The two Chilean lads... on 09:31 - Nov 10 by kensalriser

well, vargas does look like t'pau spocks mum , so he may well be a non carbon based life form..what are the Premier leagues guidelines on this?

".... You are the... Duke of New York... You're A-Number One!".

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024