Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Joey Barton 09:38 - Dec 7 with 68767 viewsHayesender

I think he's been on the sauce. Having a right old rant about women commentators

https://x.com/Joey7Barton?t=F75tX2JiioFteGA70R3MCA&s=09

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Joey Barton on 07:33 - Dec 22 with 3751 viewssilverbirch

Joey Barton on 19:39 - Dec 21 by Superhoops2808

Previously I have just ignored Barton and thought he will go back under the rock he came from

However for Barton to say this about Mary Earps:
"To win before Ronnie O'Sullivan and Frankie Dettori…? Well, that's just madness to me," he tweeted.

"Both almost genius like in their respective fields. They've lost to a big sack of spuds that plays in goal for a girls team.

And to say he would score 100/100 penalties against her is just laughable. He truly is a wrong un on so many levels. I would like to see Mary Earps call him out and challenge him to those penalties and for each one he misses he gives to charities. Maybe to womens charities.

On a side note, why do some on here (and they know who they are) only ever appear when its something controversial that they can stir up - No wonder Clive despairs at times

He certainly wouldn’t score against her from a 100 direct free kicks
Joey Barton on 15:02 - Dec 22 with 3527 viewskensalriser

Joey Barton on 07:33 - Dec 22 by silverbirch

Or a miniature traffic cone.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Joey Barton on 15:14 - Dec 22 with 3501 viewsLazyFan

Joey Barton on 07:33 - Dec 22 by silverbirch

Don't forget the corners.

She could lie down on the line and read a book as he would never beat the first defender so, it would never enter the 6-yard box even.

zzzzzzzzzz

Joey Barton on 16:45 - Dec 22 with 3383 viewsQPRKirty

Joey Barton on 22:34 - Dec 21 by Benny_the_Ball

This is a prime example of why SheffieldHoop feels it's sinister. SH took the time to construct a lucid and well laid out argument. Personally, I think "sinister" is a little strong but if I was inclined to respond I'd take the time to construct a lucid and well laid out counter argument. The best you can manage is a lazy accusation of "casual misogyny". In doing so, you've proved SH's point. QED.
[Post edited 21 Dec 2023 22:41]

Benny, on the wrong side of an argument as usual. QED mate
Joey Barton on 17:49 - Dec 22 with 3207 viewsloftupper

Joey Barton on 16:45 - Dec 22 by QPRKirty

Love this idea of a sinister plot..

Who are these plotters? Where do they meet? How do you join? Are there doughnuts and coffee?
Joey Barton on 18:30 - Dec 22 with 3151 viewsDorse

Joey Barton on 19:39 - Dec 21 by Superhoops2808

Previously I have just ignored Barton and thought he will go back under the rock he came from

However for Barton to say this about Mary Earps:
"To win before Ronnie O'Sullivan and Frankie Dettori…? Well, that's just madness to me," he tweeted.

"Both almost genius like in their respective fields. They've lost to a big sack of spuds that plays in goal for a girls team.

And to say he would score 100/100 penalties against her is just laughable. He truly is a wrong un on so many levels. I would like to see Mary Earps call him out and challenge him to those penalties and for each one he misses he gives to charities. Maybe to womens charities.

On a side note, why do some on here (and they know who they are) only ever appear when its something controversial that they can stir up - No wonder Clive despairs at times

'A big sack of spuds'...?

At the risk of sounding like one of those sexist beasts one hears about, Mary Earps certainly does not merit that description, either in terms of pulchritude or ability. I would, however, wager that comedy Frenchman Joé Bârtonne's sack contains fewer spuds than hers both figuratively and literally.

Fcuking melt. Why doesn't he just disappear smartly up his own central orifice?

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Joey Barton on 18:43 - Dec 22 with 3121 viewsMick_S

Joey Barton on 18:30 - Dec 22 by Dorse

'A big sack of spuds'...?

At the risk of sounding like one of those sexist beasts one hears about, Mary Earps certainly does not merit that description, either in terms of pulchritude or ability. I would, however, wager that comedy Frenchman Joé Bârtonne's sack contains fewer spuds than hers both figuratively and literally.

Fcuking melt. Why doesn't he just disappear smartly up his own central orifice?

He’s a narcissist, totally self absorbed but oblivious to his contradictions.

His words regarding Mary Earps. Really, how could you? I know why he’s doing it. We’re surrounded by some proper feckwits, and he knows it.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Joey Barton on 18:48 - Dec 22 with 3103 viewsdmm

I can't help but feel Barton would be delighted we've produced 9 page discussion thread about him. It's exactly what he wants. Let's just ignore the little toad.
Login to get fewer ads

Joey Barton on 19:25 - Dec 22 with 3055 viewsMick_S

Joey Barton on 18:48 - Dec 22 by dmm

I can't help but feel Barton would be delighted we've produced 9 page discussion thread about him. It's exactly what he wants. Let's just ignore the little toad.

It’s true, David, but he needs to be called out. No - win for us.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Joey Barton on 19:29 - Dec 22 with 3034 viewsSuperhoops2808

Joey Barton on 18:43 - Dec 22 by Mick_S

He’s a narcissist, totally self absorbed but oblivious to his contradictions.

His words regarding Mary Earps. Really, how could you? I know why he’s doing it. We’re surrounded by some proper feckwits, and he knows it.

What worries/saddens me are the people on here and FB that agree with him - Thats the concern for me too
Joey Barton on 19:40 - Dec 22 with 2999 viewsQPRKirty

Joey Barton on 17:49 - Dec 22 by loftupper

Who are these plotters? Where do they meet? How do you join? Are there doughnuts and coffee?

Sadly no doughnuts UL, unless we include Benny and Sheffield.
Joey Barton on 20:02 - Dec 22 with 2932 viewsSuperhoops2808

Joey Barton on 19:40 - Dec 22 by QPRKirty

Joey Barton on 22:33 - Dec 22 with 2757 viewskensalriser

Barton should fck off to Saudi Arabia where his prehistoric bullshit will be more appreciated. In fact it would be great if all his type could fck off over there to be replaced by an equivalant number of Saudi women over here.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Joey Barton on 01:24 - Dec 23 with 2622 viewstimeforheroes

Joey Barton on 19:40 - Dec 22 by QPRKirty

"QED"
Joey Barton on 03:14 - Dec 23 with 2594 viewsPunteR

Never even heard of Mary Earp.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Joey Barton on 09:37 - Dec 23 with 2433 viewsPunteR

Ha ha.. don't know why I've been down voted 3 times for not knowing Earp. I seriously haven't.
Blimey.. some of you lot are sensitive..

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Joey Barton on 11:25 - Dec 23 with 2324 viewsLblock

Joey Barton on 03:14 - Dec 23 by PunteR

She’s has a sister called Bee

Got terrible digestion issues

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Joey Barton on 13:23 - Dec 23 with 2224 viewsDorse

Joey Barton on 11:25 - Dec 23 by Lblock

She’s has a sister called Bee

Got terrible digestion issues

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Joey Barton on 07:28 - Dec 24 with 2037 viewsFDC

During the women's world cup the BBC had a player vox pop of the England players at the airport flying out to Australia. It was unintentionally hilarious , because the interviewer kept asking who players would be sitting next to, and the all kept saying "dunno, probably not Mary [Earps]", and when they interviewed Earps she said brightly "Probably just sit on me own!" 😆

Came away with the impression she's got a bit of the goalkeeper crazies about her.
Joey Barton on 10:02 - Dec 24 with 1942 viewsSheffieldHoop

"Someone despises me. That's their problem." Marcus Aurelius

Joey Barton on 15:28 - Dec 24 with 1823 viewsLblock

Joey Barton on 10:02 - Dec 24 by SheffieldHoop

That, my friend, is comedy gold!!!

Thanks

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Joey Barton on 15:40 - Dec 24 with 1790 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Joey Barton on 16:45 - Dec 22 by QPRKirty

QPRKirty yet again with nothing constructive to say and further reinforcing the original point. QED.

I understand that you're not the sharpest tool in the box but just for once in your life try to put together a lucid argument based in fact and supported by evidence. Your casual cancel culture don't wash with me, pal.
[Post edited 24 Dec 2023 15:55]
Joey Barton on 15:54 - Dec 24 with 1755 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Joey Barton on 17:49 - Dec 22 by loftupper

The point I think SH was trying to make is that conversation on difficult topics is discouraged. Many of those who disagree with the alternative opinion haven't the intellect to construct a lucid argument (see QPRKirty above for example) so try to shut the conversation down with casual insults and labelling.

Now, SH happens to find this behaviour "sinister". I personally feel that's a bit strong but nevertheless cancel culture is a scourge on debate and discussion. It's not lost on me that the advent of cancel culture has coincided with a series of ugly global events. For the world to move forward these difficult conversations need to happen even if some find them uncomfortable.
[Post edited 24 Dec 2023 15:56]
Joey Barton on 16:01 - Dec 24 with 1736 viewsBoston

Joey Barton on 03:14 - Dec 23 by PunteR

Me neither as it 'appens.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Joey Barton on 00:43 - Dec 25 with 1516 viewsnumptydumpty

Joey Barton on 16:01 - Dec 24 by Boston

Me neither as it 'appens.

Have heard of her Great Uncle Wyatt though.

Personally I would have had Stuart Broad who been immense for over 15 years.

Although any event that once voted alleged abuser and proven cheat with his brothers wife over an eight year period, Mr Ryan Giggs as Sports PERSONALITY of the year is a dubious award anyhow.

But basically the final point is the only relevant comment.

Joey Barton is the nob of all nobs !!!

He hates QPR and that's so upsetting Joey but if so please return all the dosh you decided happily to extract from our club.

Princess Anne and Zara Phillips both won previously so its clearly not chosen politically, or is it ??? 🤣

She seems a typical nutcase goalkeeper so am sure she is a personality.

Times are changing and although being of older vintage and will always watch the mens game, delighted for the women that their game is constantly increasing its participation and also attendance numbers.

As to BBC sports personality of the year, its not what it was and is an irrelevance today anyhow.
[Post edited 25 Dec 2023 0:47]

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024