Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kicking off in Strady 18:53 - Aug 14 with 15472 viewsshingle

Watching a live stream video of it now Police inciting things by the look of it four of them forcefully grabbing and arresting an old man who has to be in his seventies and now they have realised he was the wrong guy and let the poor sod go crazy times.
Kicking off in Strady on 21:24 - Aug 15 with 1098 viewsGwyn737

Kicking off in Strady on 21:08 - Aug 15 by Wingstandwood

Very astute streetwise logic and common sense there, I think the same.

Maybe the reason why Biden's government has until now refused to meet demands by New York mayor (and others) for immediate work permit introduction is? It's likely to end up encouraging even more unsustainable numbers to enter by well and truly opening the floodgates.

And rushing through work permits for every man and his dog? Does absolutely nothing to solve the lack of housing/shelter spaces.

And New York has run out of hotels, so the situation was dire enough before. And to put even more strain on an already catastrophic crisis/situation is absolute Kamikaze lunacy.

And another thing that makes me laugh, is the way that some think that border control and immigration standards should be made even more ridiculously weak and porous just so that undocumented arrivals can then be allowed to arrive via 'official routes'. Apparently that is to stop the dangers of crossing the channel.

Sending out an "all comers welcome" message is an afront to national security, sensible border control and standards that have to be met to have a modern functional and safe society.

FFS in bygone historical times wrong-un's used to run away and escape by means of joining the French Foreign Legion. Nowadays that's all they have got to do is jump on a small boat and create a completely false I.D after throwing documents overboard. Scary!

Again, who is saying all comers welcome? The only group you have mentioned is care4calias who from what I understand, are a charity who provide essentials when people first arrive.

Who is this incredibly powerful group who are stymying all our wonderful plans?
Kicking off in Strady on 21:26 - Aug 15 with 1090 viewsGwyn737

Kicking off in Strady on 13:43 - Aug 15 by Wingstandwood

What you tend to find (happened on this forum on many occasions) that the WOKE types, lefty-loon types and liberal 'open borders at ANY cost' types that preach tolerance? Are? On a lot of occasions the complete and utter opposite of.

That is why they have often resorted to gutter tactics, lies and innuendo to smear honest/ factual differing opinion(s) and justifiable questioning along with the person who has contributed that.

And here is more truth and common sense regarding house prices and sales potential in the Stradey Park Hotel locality and surrounding area's i.e. If a young family for example is going to purchase a house? Would that young family prefer to purchase a house where there are hundreds of undocumented young males living, or would they prefer to purchase a house elsewhere?

Ahhh there’s the WOKE word.

When people on the left don’t have an argument they call the right nazis.

When it’s the other way round the word woke is used.

Of course it’s also used for ‘opinions I don’t like’.
Kicking off in Strady on 21:30 - Aug 15 with 1082 viewsFlashberryjack

Kicking off in Strady on 21:20 - Aug 15 by Gwyn737

You called my response nonsense then didn’t elaborate. Same here is see.

I said nonsense because that's what it is.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Kicking off in Strady on 21:36 - Aug 15 with 1074 viewsBadgeman

2 pages in and all the Tory voters are blaming the council, Senedd, drakeford, woke liberals, literally anyone but those responsible. One of you is even praising the hotel owners for selling up! I appreciate that conservatives are typically low information voters but there’s a very simple cause and effect here. The Tories broke our asylum system and they are stoking up fear in the hope the low information voters will fall in line again, which judging by this thread you absolutely are.

There’s no “but Drakeford, but Labour” happening here. The Tories have an 80 seat majority, have successfully passed at least 2 pieces of legislation to “stop the boats” and wasted hundreds of millions in the process. If you voted Tory at the last election, this is what you voted for. This is what they do to us because they do not care one jot about us. You were warned so own it.

The most formidable weapon against errors of every kind is reason.
Poll: Is Huw's position untenable?

Kicking off in Strady on 21:43 - Aug 15 with 1070 viewsWingstandwood

Kicking off in Strady on 21:24 - Aug 15 by Gwyn737

Again, who is saying all comers welcome? The only group you have mentioned is care4calias who from what I understand, are a charity who provide essentials when people first arrive.

Who is this incredibly powerful group who are stymying all our wonderful plans?

I have previously mentioned so called charities, student activist types, placard waving leftist agitators and politcal party members etc etc etc.

You know "ALL refugees are welcome types" who are either utterly oblivious about, or choose to blatantly ignore the FACT that the U.K is in the midst of a housing crisis.

Oh and a lot of Labour Party members who I guess have not gone away and of whom have shown the common sense of a gnat.

QUOTE: "Reject any immigration system based on incomes, migrants’ utility to business, and NUMBER CAPS/TARGETS." So there is my evidence that these people exist!!!!

https://labourlist.org/2019/09/labour-conference-approves-motion-to-extend-free-

Argus!

Kicking off in Strady on 21:51 - Aug 15 with 1047 viewsFlashberryjack

Hello

Kicking off in Strady on 21:52 - Aug 15 with 1043 viewsBadgeman

Kicking off in Strady on 21:43 - Aug 15 by Wingstandwood

I have previously mentioned so called charities, student activist types, placard waving leftist agitators and politcal party members etc etc etc.

You know "ALL refugees are welcome types" who are either utterly oblivious about, or choose to blatantly ignore the FACT that the U.K is in the midst of a housing crisis.

Oh and a lot of Labour Party members who I guess have not gone away and of whom have shown the common sense of a gnat.

QUOTE: "Reject any immigration system based on incomes, migrants’ utility to business, and NUMBER CAPS/TARGETS." So there is my evidence that these people exist!!!!

https://labourlist.org/2019/09/labour-conference-approves-motion-to-extend-free-

You’re gonna sh*t couscous when you find out all the people youre mad at and just blamed have no power whatsoever over our borders and asylum process. It’s actually the Tories who created this mess as they are the ones who’ve been in charge for the last 13 years.

A few points on the link you’ve posted. Immigration and asylum are not actually the same thing and the motion to Labour conference you cited was referencing freedom of movement for EU and UK citizens which is a right we enjoyed back when the asylum backlog was much, much smaller coincidentally. It was also from a labour conference FOUR YEARS AGO which predates the last election which you’ll remember labour actually lost.

Kicking off in Strady on 21:53 - Aug 15 with 1039 viewsBadgeman

Kicking off in Strady on 21:51 - Aug 15 by Flashberryjack

Use your words flash. I know you don’t have many but could you at least try?

Login to get fewer ads

Kicking off in Strady on 21:55 - Aug 15 with 1033 viewsFlashberryjack

Kicking off in Strady on 21:53 - Aug 15 by Badgeman

Use your words flash. I know you don’t have many but could you at least try?

What words would they be then ?

Hello

Kicking off in Strady on 21:58 - Aug 15 with 1028 viewsBadgeman

Kicking off in Strady on 21:55 - Aug 15 by Flashberryjack

What words would they be then ?

you want me to tell you what words to use? My word you’re regressing by the second.

Kicking off in Strady on 22:04 - Aug 15 with 1007 viewsFlashberryjack

Kicking off in Strady on 21:58 - Aug 15 by Badgeman

you want me to tell you what words to use? My word you’re regressing by the second.

I don't want you to tell me what to say, ever.

Have you go anything you'd like to say ?

Hello

Kicking off in Strady on 22:09 - Aug 15 with 994 viewsBadgeman

Kicking off in Strady on 22:04 - Aug 15 by Flashberryjack

I don't want you to tell me what to say, ever.

Have you go anything you'd like to say ?

Are you drunk or is there another reason why you’re not making a lick of sense?

Kicking off in Strady on 22:09 - Aug 15 with 993 viewsmax936

Kicking off in Strady on 20:26 - Aug 15 by Kilkennyjack

Do you think they are doing a good job ?

Shouldn’t they be stopping the flood of migrants, or do they have some other purpose ?
Maybe they would be better at catering or DIY ?

I know first hand the work they do and the hours they work and the callouts they get and yes they are doing an excellent job even with their hands tied behind their backs most of the time, you ain't got a clue take you ignorance elsewhere!

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Kicking off in Strady on 22:16 - Aug 15 with 983 viewsGwyn737

Kicking off in Strady on 21:43 - Aug 15 by Wingstandwood

How has this stopped an 80 seat majority government achieving its goals?
Kicking off in Strady on 22:17 - Aug 15 with 980 viewsGwyn737

Kicking off in Strady on 21:30 - Aug 15 by Flashberryjack

I said nonsense because that's what it is.

No rebuttal then?

No reasons why?
Kicking off in Strady on 22:27 - Aug 15 with 973 viewsBadgeman

Kicking off in Strady on 22:17 - Aug 15 by Gwyn737

No rebuttal then?

No reasons why?

Give him a minute. For a Tory, Flash is an intellectual powerhouse.

Kicking off in Strady on 22:29 - Aug 15 with 972 viewsWingstandwood

Kicking off in Strady on 21:52 - Aug 15 by Badgeman

You’re gonna sh*t couscous when you find out all the people youre mad at and just blamed have no power whatsoever over our borders and asylum process. It’s actually the Tories who created this mess as they are the ones who’ve been in charge for the last 13 years.

A few points on the link you’ve posted. Immigration and asylum are not actually the same thing and the motion to Labour conference you cited was referencing freedom of movement for EU and UK citizens which is a right we enjoyed back when the asylum backlog was much, much smaller coincidentally. It was also from a labour conference FOUR YEARS AGO which predates the last election which you’ll remember labour actually lost.

I was asked to provide evidence I did! Damned if I do, damned if I don't! LOL!

I think you will find that out there in the real world there are grown-up’s who use common sense, critical thinking ability and sound judgment to appraise not only stark reality, but to both foresee and prevent future catastrophic situations.

Stuff like “load bearing capacity” in heavy steel construction/engineering..... “logistical planning” via Brigade H.Q to meet the demand/accommodation of an overseas military deployment or exercise..... and the requisite for "supply/distribution" to meet demand in commerce and big business. You see you cannot pour a pint into a half pint glass. Neither can you fit twenty people into the back of a Taxi!

Lefty loon thinking? Get in as many as possible without having anywhere to put them into in the first place. And if there is nowhere to put them? Then refuse the only other available alternatives.

The engineering equivalent would be i.e. “secure the girder(s) and their baseplates in place, not by the means of deep anchorage bolts"?... But by sticking em down by using some left over paper mache glue made out of flour and water!!!

Argus!

Kicking off in Strady on 22:37 - Aug 15 with 956 viewsBadgeman

Kicking off in Strady on 22:29 - Aug 15 by Wingstandwood

I was asked to provide evidence I did! Damned if I do, damned if I don't! LOL!

I think you will find that out there in the real world there are grown-up’s who use common sense, critical thinking ability and sound judgment to appraise not only stark reality, but to both foresee and prevent future catastrophic situations.

Stuff like “load bearing capacity” in heavy steel construction/engineering..... “logistical planning” via Brigade H.Q to meet the demand/accommodation of an overseas military deployment or exercise..... and the requisite for "supply/distribution" to meet demand in commerce and big business. You see you cannot pour a pint into a half pint glass. Neither can you fit twenty people into the back of a Taxi!

Lefty loon thinking? Get in as many as possible without having anywhere to put them into in the first place. And if there is nowhere to put them? Then refuse the only other available alternatives.

The engineering equivalent would be i.e. “secure the girder(s) and their baseplates in place, not by the means of deep anchorage bolts"?... But by sticking em down by using some left over paper mache glue made out of flour and water!!!

Do you have any idea what the acceptance rates are right now under the Tories for asylum seeking applicants from Albania? How do you think that squares with our capacity as a nation to house people?

Again, as has been pointed out to you, no one on the mainstream left of British politics is advocating to “get as many in as possible,” as you put it. What you’ve cited is four years out of date and does not relate to asylum policy which is the matter at hand here. You might as well have cited the da Vinci code.

Call me old fashioned but I don’t think it’s common sense to blame the people who aren’t in charge of the borders for the state they are in. Common sense surely dictates that you blame the people who are responsible, not just a vague grouping of people you don’t like?

Kicking off in Strady on 22:41 - Aug 15 with 942 viewsWingstandwood

Kicking off in Strady on 22:37 - Aug 15 by Badgeman

Do you have any idea what the acceptance rates are right now under the Tories for asylum seeking applicants from Albania? How do you think that squares with our capacity as a nation to house people?

Again, as has been pointed out to you, no one on the mainstream left of British politics is advocating to “get as many in as possible,” as you put it. What you’ve cited is four years out of date and does not relate to asylum policy which is the matter at hand here. You might as well have cited the da Vinci code.

Call me old fashioned but I don’t think it’s common sense to blame the people who aren’t in charge of the borders for the state they are in. Common sense surely dictates that you blame the people who are responsible, not just a vague grouping of people you don’t like?

Argus!

Kicking off in Strady on 22:42 - Aug 15 with 933 viewsonehunglow

Kicking off in Strady on 22:27 - Aug 15 by Badgeman

How about eliminating the Tories badge.
They’re a shower of xxxxx aren’t they .
Nobody should vote for them,in Wales anyway .
Yep,got that .

Meanwhile, God help you if Labour. One on and open the floodgates .
Albanian criminals in your valley eh.
Peace love support them.
Innit.

Btw,you are old fashioned

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Kicking off in Strady on 22:45 - Aug 15 with 923 viewsBadgeman

Kicking off in Strady on 22:42 - Aug 15 by onehunglow

How about eliminating the Tories badge.
They’re a shower of xxxxx aren’t they .
Nobody should vote for them,in Wales anyway .
Yep,got that .

Meanwhile, God help you if Labour. One on and open the floodgates .
Albanian criminals in your valley eh.
Peace love support them.
Innit.

Btw,you are old fashioned

I find it utterly f*cling terrifying that you’ve ever been trusted to boil water unsupervised, let alone actually serve as a police officer.

Kicking off in Strady on 22:47 - Aug 15 with 920 viewsGwyn737

Kicking off in Strady on 22:37 - Aug 15 by Badgeman

Meanwhile cost of living, NHS etc don’t get column inches as we’re too busy talking about a barge than houses less people than cross on some days.
Kicking off in Strady on 18:36 - Aug 16 with 804 viewsFlashberryjack

Kicking off in Strady on 22:27 - Aug 15 by Badgeman

Compared to you, I am.

Hello

Kicking off in Strady on 18:40 - Aug 16 with 802 viewsshingle

So we now have a pretty good idea just how bad the Tories, Labour, and judging by past endeavours Plaid and the Lib Dems are for this country, so if we do not vote for any of them which is where my mindset currently is who the hell do we vote for, if the Tories or Labour are the next Government the UK will continue to go downhill and the decline will continue so just what can we do voting wise.
Kicking off in Strady on 18:51 - Aug 16 with 773 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Kicking off in Strady on 21:36 - Aug 15 by Badgeman

2 pages in and all the Tory voters are blaming the council, Senedd, drakeford, woke liberals, literally anyone but those responsible. One of you is even praising the hotel owners for selling up! I appreciate that conservatives are typically low information voters but there’s a very simple cause and effect here. The Tories broke our asylum system and they are stoking up fear in the hope the low information voters will fall in line again, which judging by this thread you absolutely are.

There’s no “but Drakeford, but Labour” happening here. The Tories have an 80 seat majority, have successfully passed at least 2 pieces of legislation to “stop the boats” and wasted hundreds of millions in the process. If you voted Tory at the last election, this is what you voted for. This is what they do to us because they do not care one jot about us. You were warned so own it.

“Those responsible” are the criminal gangs who illegally traffick people for money resulting in the deaths of thousands of people.

No matter how crap and impotent our various governments demonstrably are this is the root cause. It needs a proper coordinated international effort. But immigration is very often swept under the carpet by many governments as they don’t want to be labelled far right or racist.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024