Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Breaking anti-Semitism news 22:18 - Nov 25 with 19482 viewsDarran

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-2019-50552068?intlink_from_url=&link_locatio

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Breaking anti-Semitism news on 13:18 - Nov 26 with 1573 viewsBrynCartwright

Breaking anti-Semitism news on 13:15 - Nov 26 by Ebo

If true it’s very sad

Also, it's just incredible that the BBC have had this as it's number one and most obvious story on the main News website since last night.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Breaking anti-Semitism news on 13:23 - Nov 26 with 1564 viewsEbo

Breaking anti-Semitism news on 13:18 - Nov 26 by BrynCartwright

Also, it's just incredible that the BBC have had this as it's number one and most obvious story on the main News website since last night.

The mud slinging lies and deceit in this election is off the scale. Murdoch and co have the Tory’s in their back pocket and someone very dubious is influencing the bbc too.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Breaking anti-Semitism news on 13:48 - Nov 26 with 1551 viewsEbo

No one's talking about the 50,000 nurses anymore . Job done .

Breaking anti-Semitism news on 13:54 - Nov 26 with 1544 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

I'm not voting for either main party, I am sad if any minority group feels this way, the Muslim lady on the tube sets an example of how politicians should behave.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Breaking anti-Semitism news on 13:58 - Nov 26 with 1542 viewsEbo

Breaking anti-Semitism news on 16:56 - Nov 26 with 1479 viewsNogginthenog

Muslim Council of Britain have weighed in on Tory Islamophobia , lets see the Bullshit Broadcasting Corporation have that as number 1 story then
Breaking anti-Semitism news on 18:07 - Nov 26 with 1457 viewsfelixstowe_jack

A phobia is an irrational fear of something.

Is it a phobia to have a fear or terrorism even though the country is on high alert against a terrorism attack?

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Breaking anti-Semitism news on 19:39 - Nov 26 with 1414 viewsexiledclaseboy

Breaking anti-Semitism news on 18:07 - Nov 26 by felixstowe_jack

A phobia is an irrational fear of something.

Is it a phobia to have a fear or terrorism even though the country is on high alert against a terrorism attack?

There are five official terror threat levels. The UK is currently on the third highest.

Poll: Tory leader

Login to get fewer ads

Breaking anti-Semitism news on 19:51 - Nov 26 with 1400 viewswaynekerr55

Genuine question - is he not sorry or does he genuinely believe that there's no issue.

FWIW I think the problem is there- how big it is within the party is up for debate

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Breaking anti-Semitism news on 20:14 - Nov 26 with 1385 viewsHumpty

Breaking anti-Semitism news on 19:51 - Nov 26 by waynekerr55

Genuine question - is he not sorry or does he genuinely believe that there's no issue.

FWIW I think the problem is there- how big it is within the party is up for debate

Why the f*ck does he not say sorry?

I'm not an antisemite but mistakes have been made, our response was sometimes inadequate etc. and I apologize for that.

The man's a f*cking idiot.
Breaking anti-Semitism news on 20:30 - Nov 26 with 1367 viewsfelixstowe_jack

I am not anti American but it is spelt apologise in English.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Breaking anti-Semitism news on 20:33 - Nov 26 with 1362 viewsHumpty

Breaking anti-Semitism news on 20:30 - Nov 26 by felixstowe_jack

I am not anti American but it is spelt apologise in English.

Oh yeah. Cheers.
Breaking anti-Semitism news on 20:51 - Nov 26 with 1340 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Breaking anti-Semitism news on 22:43 - Nov 25 by JACKMANANDBOY

I'm British what's my religion? My neighbour is from India what's his religion?
[Post edited 25 Nov 2019 22:44]

Oh do f*ck off you sanctimonious tw*t

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Breaking anti-Semitism news on 21:04 - Nov 26 with 1334 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Breaking anti-Semitism news on 22:29 - Nov 25 by Highjack

This chief rabbi is clearly a fake Jew.

Worse. He's a Tory.

https://dorseteye.com/dear-chief-rabbiyou-have-shamed-your-office-today-and-rend

Breaking anti-Semitism news on 21:16 - Nov 26 with 1326 viewsNeath_Jack

Breaking anti-Semitism news on 19:51 - Nov 26 by waynekerr55

Oy vey!

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Breaking anti-Semitism news on 21:42 - Nov 26 with 1302 viewswaynekerr55

Breaking anti-Semitism news on 21:16 - Nov 26 by Neath_Jack

Oy vey!

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Breaking anti-Semitism news on 21:47 - Nov 26 with 1294 viewslondonlisa2001

Breaking anti-Semitism news on 21:04 - Nov 26 by Brynmill_Jack

Worse. He's a Tory.

https://dorseteye.com/dear-chief-rabbiyou-have-shamed-your-office-today-and-rend

When the Chief Rabbi gives a statement as he did, the correct response is not to say he’s a Tory, or he’s a friend of Johnson, or he’s a supporter of Israeli action, or he’s anti Palestinian, or ‘what about Johnson’ or ‘Corbyn is the most anti racist person that’s ever lived’ or any number of the other bits of nonsense and whatabboutery posted. The correct response is to acknowledge the problem and apologise and vow to put it right with the help of the people who criticise.

The inability of Corbynites to recognise this is one of the reasons that idiot Johnson is about to win an election.
Breaking anti-Semitism news on 21:58 - Nov 26 with 1281 viewsexiledclaseboy

13 minutes of a 27 minute interview Neil spent on this before he even got to asking Corbyn about a policy. Corbyn could have saved 12 of those minutes by saying “Yes, we’ve got it wrong, I apologise to anyone effected and we’ll put it right”.

Poll: Tory leader

Breaking anti-Semitism news on 22:09 - Nov 26 with 1264 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Breaking anti-Semitism news on 21:58 - Nov 26 by exiledclaseboy

13 minutes of a 27 minute interview Neil spent on this before he even got to asking Corbyn about a policy. Corbyn could have saved 12 of those minutes by saying “Yes, we’ve got it wrong, I apologise to anyone effected and we’ll put it right”.

Yes, Boris had a similar opportunity on QT, a simple honest human response would go a long way. It now leaves another question why would they not apologise.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Breaking anti-Semitism news on 22:24 - Nov 26 with 1255 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Breaking anti-Semitism news on 21:47 - Nov 26 by londonlisa2001

When the Chief Rabbi gives a statement as he did, the correct response is not to say he’s a Tory, or he’s a friend of Johnson, or he’s a supporter of Israeli action, or he’s anti Palestinian, or ‘what about Johnson’ or ‘Corbyn is the most anti racist person that’s ever lived’ or any number of the other bits of nonsense and whatabboutery posted. The correct response is to acknowledge the problem and apologise and vow to put it right with the help of the people who criticise.

The inability of Corbynites to recognise this is one of the reasons that idiot Johnson is about to win an election.

It doesn’t look great though does it. No conflict of interest, in fact sheer naked hypocrisy, but then I expect nothing else from you Lisa, your contempt for Corbyn as a human being you’ve never hidden.

Breaking anti-Semitism news on 23:48 - Nov 26 with 1225 viewslondonlisa2001

Breaking anti-Semitism news on 22:24 - Nov 26 by Brynmill_Jack

It doesn’t look great though does it. No conflict of interest, in fact sheer naked hypocrisy, but then I expect nothing else from you Lisa, your contempt for Corbyn as a human being you’ve never hidden.

I have just as much if not more contempt for Johnson as a human being brynnie.

But he’s getting away with murder because Corbyn and his supporters refuse to recognise that he’s not bloody perfect.

It’s frustrating beyond belief to those of us desperate for a real challenge to the load of substandard, immoral, intolerant, raving idiots who will end up in power again because you just refuse to admit Jeremy could ever get it wrong.
Breaking anti-Semitism news on 00:21 - Nov 27 with 1199 viewsEbo

Breaking anti-Semitism news on 23:48 - Nov 26 by londonlisa2001

I have just as much if not more contempt for Johnson as a human being brynnie.

But he’s getting away with murder because Corbyn and his supporters refuse to recognise that he’s not bloody perfect.

It’s frustrating beyond belief to those of us desperate for a real challenge to the load of substandard, immoral, intolerant, raving idiots who will end up in power again because you just refuse to admit Jeremy could ever get it wrong.

You can call him what you want but he's a damn sight saner and not morally bankrupt like Swinson (just look at her voting record).

Not having a pop at you Lisa but a lesser individual than Corbyn would have buckled already with the amount of mudslinging aimed at them from the British press, most of it manufactured.

Before you call me a JC acolyte, I vote for the policies not the man. Won't make a blind bit of difference in my constituency (RCT) who I vote for as Bethan Winter (Lab) will more than probably romp home now Anne Clwyd is not standing. Possibly Geraint Benney (PC) to finish in second. Cons and Libs never been popular here and neither has the Brexit party whose voters will either not bother or switch to the Cons.

Breaking anti-Semitism news on 06:48 - Nov 27 with 1155 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Breaking anti-Semitism news on 00:21 - Nov 27 by Ebo

You can call him what you want but he's a damn sight saner and not morally bankrupt like Swinson (just look at her voting record).

Not having a pop at you Lisa but a lesser individual than Corbyn would have buckled already with the amount of mudslinging aimed at them from the British press, most of it manufactured.

Before you call me a JC acolyte, I vote for the policies not the man. Won't make a blind bit of difference in my constituency (RCT) who I vote for as Bethan Winter (Lab) will more than probably romp home now Anne Clwyd is not standing. Possibly Geraint Benney (PC) to finish in second. Cons and Libs never been popular here and neither has the Brexit party whose voters will either not bother or switch to the Cons.

Exactly the same here. He's not what you'd call a blood and thunder high rhetoric politician but it's his policies of trying to right the economic wrongs of austerity and the injustice of tax avoidance by mega corporations.

The railways are a rip off, energy supply is run by a cartel and the NHS is dying on it's arse because it's being made to fail.

Unless people have worked minimum wage (and I have for around about three of the last five years believe me) they will NEVER understand just how financially hard it is to just pay the bills and put food on the table. Holidays? No chance , no eating out in nice places - in short working one's arse of just to eat and live in a warm house. Felt like slavery to me and I had no control over it. Things are much better now but I got lucky.

There's so many still on that degrading treadmill and the Tories had no interest (nor those filthy hypocritical lib dems) of raising peoples standards until trumpeting their ten pound an hour minimum wage - an idea they pinched off Labour which they slated them for (economic madness, business suicide wasn't it?) . Suddenly they find the magic money tree - just like they did for the Billion and a half corruption money they bribed the treacherous DUP with just to cling on to power. Lies lies and damned lies from your government.

I think Boris will lose this election as people can see just how much of a moron he's showing himself to be now he's in sharp focus - and although I disagree with Corbyn and his second referendum the old goat just might have played a blinder.

We shall see

Breaking anti-Semitism news on 06:56 - Nov 27 with 1151 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Breaking anti-Semitism news on 21:47 - Nov 26 by londonlisa2001

The timing of his announcement leaves me in absolutely no doubt that this is a politically motivated move by the Chief Rabbi. (Which is being criticised by Jewish people across the country).

It's not whatabboutery to state the truth - Corbyn ISN'T unfit to hold high office for the very fact that he's being accused of racism when he hasn't been racist.

Breaking anti-Semitism news on 06:59 - Nov 27 with 1148 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Breaking anti-Semitism news on 00:21 - Nov 27 by Ebo

Corbyn has been massively resilient - the attacks of a personal nature he has undergo , even from sections of his own party have been vitriolic in the extreme. The press in particular have savaged him for wanting to make this country fairer.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024