Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
F*ck me, Spurs have done it as well!!! 22:00 - May 8 with 6449 viewsbosh67

Won it 3-2 in the last minute. 3-0 down and through on the away goals. All English final!!!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

F*ck me, Spurs have done it as well!!! on 18:13 - May 10 with 1055 viewswillis1980

On the district line on my way home our tube got mobbed by Chelsea fans, I overheard one of them talking about his Liverpool supporting mates who had booked their trip to Madrid with last minute.com weeks ago. They had their booking cancelled and money refunded, then when they checked to rebook the price had been quadrupled. He was saying that this was standard practice by travel agents in these type of situations. Apparently you should always book with the airline as they can’t pull such a move. Surely such chicanery is illegal???
F*ck me, Spurs have done it as well!!! on 02:56 - May 12 with 922 viewstimcocking

F*ck me, Spurs have done it as well!!! on 18:13 - May 10 by willis1980

On the district line on my way home our tube got mobbed by Chelsea fans, I overheard one of them talking about his Liverpool supporting mates who had booked their trip to Madrid with last minute.com weeks ago. They had their booking cancelled and money refunded, then when they checked to rebook the price had been quadrupled. He was saying that this was standard practice by travel agents in these type of situations. Apparently you should always book with the airline as they can’t pull such a move. Surely such chicanery is illegal???

I went to the world cup in South Africa, same sh!t got ripped off left, right and centre. I remember spending 100 quid to sleep in a shared two man tent in a field one night. I realised then there was absolutely no chance i'd give those corrupt fcukers the opportunity to shaft me like that again.

Tickets for the Champion's league for 5K? Get fcuked. Beyond a disgrace. The fans should boycott it.

Absolutely fantastic to see four British teams in the finals. Amazing to me there are English people unhappy about that.
F*ck me, Spurs have done it as well!!! on 07:25 - May 12 with 876 viewsPommyhoop

English !!

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

F*ck me, Spurs have done it as well!!! on 08:13 - May 12 with 838 viewsElHoop

F*ck me, Spurs have done it as well!!! on 00:45 - May 10 by DavieQPR

That's 16,000 for each club and 35,000 for UEFA hanger-ons. The UEFA cup is worse with each team getting 6,000 and UEFA and mates a whopping 56,700 tickets.

Apparently the Baku airport can only cope with 15000 incoming fans for the final so they didn't want to sell any more tickets to the finalists. Makes you wonder why they picked Baku for the final if it can't cope with the game.
[Post edited 12 May 2019 8:13]
F*ck me, Spurs have done it as well!!! on 09:17 - May 12 with 781 viewsloftboy

F*ck me, Spurs have done it as well!!! on 08:13 - May 12 by ElHoop

Apparently the Baku airport can only cope with 15000 incoming fans for the final so they didn't want to sell any more tickets to the finalists. Makes you wonder why they picked Baku for the final if it can't cope with the game.
[Post edited 12 May 2019 8:13]

£ € $

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024