Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
F*ck me, Spurs have done it as well!!! 22:00 - May 8 with 6587 viewsbosh67

Won it 3-2 in the last minute. 3-0 down and through on the away goals. All English final!!!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

F*ck me, Spurs have done it as well!!! on 07:38 - May 9 with 2003 viewsKonk

Great to see both clubs getting a whopping 16,000 tickets. With Liverpool getting a days head start on flights and hotels, and those eye-watering ticket prices, it's gonna be a very expensive trip for those Tottenham fans that manage to get tickets. Hopefully both clubs will lay on plenty of charter flights and not fleece their fans whilst they're doing it.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

F*ck me, Spurs have done it as well!!! on 07:44 - May 9 with 1985 viewssmegma

F*ck me, Spurs have done it as well!!! on 07:38 - May 9 by Konk

Great to see both clubs getting a whopping 16,000 tickets. With Liverpool getting a days head start on flights and hotels, and those eye-watering ticket prices, it's gonna be a very expensive trip for those Tottenham fans that manage to get tickets. Hopefully both clubs will lay on plenty of charter flights and not fleece their fans whilst they're doing it.

My mate bought his flight 6 months ago. Has been to the last 15 CL finals. He never dreamt he would be seeing his own team playing Liverpool. Got a letter off Poch 3 years ago congratulating him on his 1,000th consecutive competitive game over a 22 year period including all European games. Him and his band of 20 mates wont worry about tickets but I guess both clubs will have over 5,000 each without them.
F*ck me, Spurs have done it as well!!! on 08:05 - May 9 with 1918 viewsKonk

F*ck me, Spurs have done it as well!!! on 07:44 - May 9 by smegma

My mate bought his flight 6 months ago. Has been to the last 15 CL finals. He never dreamt he would be seeing his own team playing Liverpool. Got a letter off Poch 3 years ago congratulating him on his 1,000th consecutive competitive game over a 22 year period including all European games. Him and his band of 20 mates wont worry about tickets but I guess both clubs will have over 5,000 each without them.

If you haven't missed a game in 22 years, you ought to have wracked up enough points to get a ticket! It was reported that there were 8-10,000 Tottenham out in Amsterdam without tickets, but I guess there are plentiful flights/trains/ferries across to the Netherlands, so it's not too expensive. Not sure I'd be spun king a grand+ to watch the final in a bar in Madrid though, if I couldn't get a ticket. I know plenty of people don't like Spurs, but all my family are Tottenham, with a fair few season-ticket holders amongst them, so I really hope they can do it. Would stop Chelsea being the only London club to have won it too.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

F*ck me, Spurs have done it as well!!! on 08:19 - May 9 with 1885 viewsDorse

At least Harry Kane didn't sprint onto the pitch in full kit to celebrate.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

F*ck me, Spurs have done it as well!!! on 08:36 - May 9 with 1844 viewsBostonR

There is massive trouble brewing with this final.

Both clubs, irrespective of ticket allocations will have thousands of fans descending on Madrid without tickets. I can see well over 100,000 from both clubs making the trip. The Spanish Police will be all over this and given their "thuggish" nature this could turn really ugly.
F*ck me, Spurs have done it as well!!! on 08:37 - May 9 with 1843 viewsMrSheen

Not too late for the FA to step in and rescue the credibility of the competition. #blackburnvleeds #peoplesvote
F*ck me, Spurs have done it as well!!! on 08:43 - May 9 with 1821 viewscyprusmel

F*ck me, Spurs have done it as well!!! on 07:30 - May 9 by smegma

Even more sadder is 6,000 wont get in as Wembley holds 90k not 96 !!!

This is what I didn't understand about capacity at Wembley, you have the chance to build a new stadium with extra seating and you make it smaller when all clubs are trying to increase their capacity.
Most of the premier league and a lot of the championship could fill Wembley in a cup match playing against each other.
Many genuine fans many of them season ticket holders miss out on a Wembley day out because of the corporate tickets and the small capacity.
We needed in my opinion a stadium that could take at least 50,000 fans of each team plus what the powers that be add on for corporate/hospitality.
Even we took 40,000 odd for the Zamora play off final.
I really feel for fans who spend their hard earned money following their team and then can't get in on the big day.
F*ck me, Spurs have done it as well!!! on 08:56 - May 9 with 1789 viewsloftboy

F*ck me, Spurs have done it as well!!! on 07:07 - May 9 by traininvain

Conveniently ignoring that at least half the 96,000 live down the road from Wembley. And most fans from either team would get the train anyway.

Most of the flights would be going to Madrid irrespective of a football match taking place , I take it you never go abroad for your holidays out of principle then?

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Login to get fewer ads

F*ck me, Spurs have done it as well!!! on 09:07 - May 9 with 1773 viewstraininvain

F*ck me, Spurs have done it as well!!! on 08:56 - May 9 by loftboy

Most of the flights would be going to Madrid irrespective of a football match taking place , I take it you never go abroad for your holidays out of principle then?

I'm not saying people should never go abroad. But i wouldn't go arranging work meetings in Madrid if my client and I were based in England.

Seeing weekly reports of climate change issues. Here's the latest: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-48206325

Yet people object to a football match being moved that they don't even plan to attend. The world is completely screwed if this is the general attitude towards climate change.
F*ck me, Spurs have done it as well!!! on 09:08 - May 9 with 1772 viewsmakaveli1882

Tickets have been on sale for months, I apply for Europa and Champions league every year, did not got Champions league this year but got a Europa one, wont be going as the scum will be in in, but went last years Europa Cup in Lyon.

Anyway Zero chance of them changing, but gutted about England's hopes for Nations league as the Liverpool and Spurs players will not be with the squad until monday and probably not in training until tuesday with our first game being on thursday against the Dutch who will be after revenge.

2020 UEFA Champions League Final - Atatürk Olympic Stadium in Istanbul,

2021 UEFA Champions League Final - Allianz Munich or Krestovsky Stadium Saint Petersburg
F*ck me, Spurs have done it as well!!! on 09:35 - May 9 with 1727 viewsloftboy

F*ck me, Spurs have done it as well!!! on 09:08 - May 9 by makaveli1882

Tickets have been on sale for months, I apply for Europa and Champions league every year, did not got Champions league this year but got a Europa one, wont be going as the scum will be in in, but went last years Europa Cup in Lyon.

Anyway Zero chance of them changing, but gutted about England's hopes for Nations league as the Liverpool and Spurs players will not be with the squad until monday and probably not in training until tuesday with our first game being on thursday against the Dutch who will be after revenge.

2020 UEFA Champions League Final - Atatürk Olympic Stadium in Istanbul,

2021 UEFA Champions League Final - Allianz Munich or Krestovsky Stadium Saint Petersburg

Just checked cheapest direct return flights on Expedia, going the day before and coming back day after £896.

F*ck me, Spurs have done it as well!!! on 09:37 - May 9 with 1715 viewsloftboy

F*ck me, Spurs have done it as well!!! on 09:35 - May 9 by loftboy

Just checked cheapest direct return flights on Expedia, going the day before and coming back day after £896.

Go a week earlier and it’s £240, if that was me I’d have a weeks hold day out of it and get a cheap hotel for the week.

F*ck me, Spurs have done it as well!!! on 09:42 - May 9 with 1701 viewsbosh67

Best thing to do apparently is buy a package holiday about 2 hours away and you can go for 5 days for about £350 and get a train 2 hours to Madrid and back.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

F*ck me, Spurs have done it as well!!! on 10:38 - May 9 with 1624 viewsmakaveli1882

Friday to Monday £206 Heathrow to Madrid
F*ck me, Spurs have done it as well!!! on 10:46 - May 9 with 1609 viewsrobith

F*ck me, Spurs have done it as well!!! on 09:42 - May 9 by bosh67

Best thing to do apparently is buy a package holiday about 2 hours away and you can go for 5 days for about £350 and get a train 2 hours to Madrid and back.

Had a wedding in Malaga 2 years ago - was cheaper to fly to Madrid and get a lovely AVE train there. 3 hours, plush seats, even showed La La Land on the telly.

Madrid is a bloody wicked city, gonna be dead annoying when they smash it up
F*ck me, Spurs have done it as well!!! on 12:42 - May 9 with 1504 viewsR_from_afar

F*ck me, Spurs have done it as well!!! on 07:12 - May 9 by Roller

There is a distinct possibility that all four European finalists will be English!

Indeed but is that something that we on here really want? I say that as a *massive* Eintracht Frankfurt fan

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

F*ck me, Spurs have done it as well!!! on 13:56 - May 9 with 1451 viewssmegma

F*ck me, Spurs have done it as well!!! on 07:22 - May 9 by smegma

Real Madrid a year ago.

When was the last time an English team won it without resorting to penalties as 4 of last 5 English winners won on pens?
[Post edited 9 May 2019 7:34]

I'll answer my own question then, it was United on that 'balmy night in Barcelona'.

I win a packet of Warburtons Giant Crumpets.
F*ck me, Spurs have done it as well!!! on 14:57 - May 9 with 1414 viewsBluce_Ree

Ugh...... come.... on....*ack* *gag*... you *bleuuuuurggghhhhhh*... Spurs *ack* [dies].

Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah, his crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

F*ck me, Spurs have done it as well!!! on 15:00 - May 9 with 1413 viewsMrSheen

F*ck me, Spurs have done it as well!!! on 12:42 - May 9 by R_from_afar

Indeed but is that something that we on here really want? I say that as a *massive* Eintracht Frankfurt fan

I think we're all in Eintracht on that.
F*ck me, Spurs have done it as well!!! on 00:45 - May 10 with 1273 viewsDavieQPR

That's 16,000 for each club and 35,000 for UEFA hanger-ons. The UEFA cup is worse with each team getting 6,000 and UEFA and mates a whopping 56,700 tickets.
F*ck me, Spurs have done it as well!!! on 13:44 - May 10 with 1185 viewsMick_S

F*ck me, Spurs have done it as well!!! on 00:45 - May 10 by DavieQPR

That's 16,000 for each club and 35,000 for UEFA hanger-ons. The UEFA cup is worse with each team getting 6,000 and UEFA and mates a whopping 56,700 tickets.

Just what is the f uckin' point?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48224809

Have a look at the black market prices.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

F*ck me, Spurs have done it as well!!! on 14:05 - May 10 with 1152 viewsEsox_Lucius

Out of the top 6 of the English Premier League, 2 of them are in the Champions League Final! 2 of them are in the UEFA Europa League Final! The other 2 are in Manchester

The grass is always greener.

F*ck me, Spurs have done it as well!!! on 15:44 - May 10 with 1097 viewssmegma

F*ck me, Spurs have done it as well!!! on 08:43 - May 9 by cyprusmel

This is what I didn't understand about capacity at Wembley, you have the chance to build a new stadium with extra seating and you make it smaller when all clubs are trying to increase their capacity.
Most of the premier league and a lot of the championship could fill Wembley in a cup match playing against each other.
Many genuine fans many of them season ticket holders miss out on a Wembley day out because of the corporate tickets and the small capacity.
We needed in my opinion a stadium that could take at least 50,000 fans of each team plus what the powers that be add on for corporate/hospitality.
I really feel for fans who spend their hard earned money following their team and then can't get in on the big day.

Not one Play Off final filled the place. Spurs never filled it even for Champions League games.
F*ck me, Spurs have done it as well!!! on 16:04 - May 10 with 1079 viewsJuzzie

F*ck me, Spurs have done it as well!!! on 08:43 - May 9 by cyprusmel

The old Wembley was predominantly terraces and way before the Taylor Report so could get 100k. All-seater stadiums have less capacity for the same space, even moreso with the requirements of the Taylor Report and Wembley also was designed to accomodate concerts too.

I don't think there are any football stadiums over 100k in Europe. Wembley is 2nd behind the Nou Camp (99k) in Europe and 5th biggest in the world.

114k is the largest in the world in North Korea but I suspect their 'elf & safety laws are a bit different to ours.

I just don't think it's possible to have 135-150k seater stadium based on the premise of 50k for each club plus all the corporate/sponsor tickets.

The club allocation for both the CL and EL finals are an absolute sham. 6k each for Arsenal & Chelsea with some 50k+ going to corporate, sponsors etc? WT actual F?
[Post edited 10 May 2019 17:37]
F*ck me, Spurs have done it as well!!! on 17:43 - May 10 with 1002 viewsBluce_Ree

I know right, Juzz. It's almost like football is run by c*nts or something.

Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah, his crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024