Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread 23:27 - Nov 28 with 28780 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 1 Dec 2018 14:17]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 00:42 - Dec 2 with 2051 viewsjackrmee

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:27 - Dec 1 by legoman

...........but its results and points that matter. And only these. We ain't getting enough of either.

...yet

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 00:44 - Dec 2 with 2050 viewsjackrmee

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:49 - Dec 1 by mahoss

Spot on
I don't get this "oh we,re not ready yet to go back up yet,we,ll choose when that happens",unbelievable.
We have 2 seasons where it's by far our best chance to go back up,this season,and next season,that's it.
After that it gets much harder,ask Leeds,Sheffield and all the other big clubs fans about it !
Baffling........

Those other clubs didn't try to do it like we are though. Long term fuking plan. Everyone involved with SCFC have said it a thousand times mun! Are people just plain fuking ignorant?

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 01:48 - Dec 2 with 2020 viewsvalleyboy

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:44 - Dec 1 by jasper_T

You'd quit your job and ruin your career because of a bit of criticism online, would you?

Without a doubt, I wouldn’t be wasting my time at a place of employment that people thought I wasn’t doing what I was supposed to be doing, especially eith what I was undoubtly promised and never had

I would never be short of employment as companies are crying out for professional engineers that can do what they say they can do

Why bother with people that haven’t a clue what in this case what football is all about

Read what some say about the poor quality of football in Sweden

Well to me it can’t be that bad, as Potter brought his old club and beat Arsenal at home in the latter rounds of the Europa Cup

Funny mind you the ones that think that Potter is no good

They haven’t come out and said who they think will do a better job, have they

Swansea are where they are. Not because of Potter, but by a Chairman that I have criticised for years being the one that’s brough all of these problems on Swansea

You know the man that’s only looked after himself and his cronies and sold Swansea fans down the river
The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 08:06 - Dec 2 with 1906 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 00:10 - Dec 2 by jackrmee

As Fireboy said...players are humans whether they are from Sweden or England or wherever. He is proven to get the best out of humans.

Your judgemental posts are starting to grate on me. Bellend.

Again, that is another wild statement which looks to be completely made up and sounds like a sound bite taken from a news paper article.

"He is proven to get the best out of humans"

Well he needs to start doing that at Swansea. Which players is he getting the best out of? As it stands he's getting the worst out of our two goal keepers, Fer looks the laziest he's been since he joined. The only players we're seeing the 'best out of' are the youngsters, and that is mainly because we've never seen them before so we have no idea if that's Potter's doing or they're just a bunch of naturally talented young players.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 11:52 - Dec 2 with 1724 viewsjackrmee

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 08:06 - Dec 2 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Again, that is another wild statement which looks to be completely made up and sounds like a sound bite taken from a news paper article.

"He is proven to get the best out of humans"

Well he needs to start doing that at Swansea. Which players is he getting the best out of? As it stands he's getting the worst out of our two goal keepers, Fer looks the laziest he's been since he joined. The only players we're seeing the 'best out of' are the youngsters, and that is mainly because we've never seen them before so we have no idea if that's Potter's doing or they're just a bunch of naturally talented young players.

It's not a soundbite, I made it up myself haha. I reference the facts of life and the proof of what he's done before. He proved himself and what he can do from his previous job and those skills are transferable. It doesn't matter which team you're at. If it doesn't work here, then it's not that Potter didn't know what he was doing.

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:09 - Dec 2 with 1568 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 11:52 - Dec 2 by jackrmee

It's not a soundbite, I made it up myself haha. I reference the facts of life and the proof of what he's done before. He proved himself and what he can do from his previous job and those skills are transferable. It doesn't matter which team you're at. If it doesn't work here, then it's not that Potter didn't know what he was doing.

I think people are forgetting some of the excellent performances we HAVE had this season. The boys are under pressure now and we really could do with an old dog of a player to come in and help lead them. They're not having much leadership from the Dutch outfield contingent and that's not a good thing considering their captain and vice captain. Some fresh blood would be very welcome come the January window.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:45 - Dec 2 with 1461 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:56 - Dec 1 by DanWelsh86

Lads,

Calm down.

It's a young squad, and they need time to grow and develop. Yes it's hard I know, no we won't be getting promoted this season.

Just calm down.

You must be new around here. They’ll keep this going for days, even with E ‘must have the last word’ 20 being around.
The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:53 - Dec 2 with 1455 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:49 - Dec 1 by mahoss

Spot on
I don't get this "oh we,re not ready yet to go back up yet,we,ll choose when that happens",unbelievable.
We have 2 seasons where it's by far our best chance to go back up,this season,and next season,that's it.
After that it gets much harder,ask Leeds,Sheffield and all the other big clubs fans about it !
Baffling........

Abso fecking lutely. It just bizarre. We have a significant financial advantage over most clubs (albeit hamstrung with some unsustainable wages we can’t shift). Why people think is going to get easier as that advantage disappears and we get far less income I’ve no idea.

There’s a chance this team could develop well in time, but it’s only a chance. They may not push on, we may sell the better ones and struggle to replace with quality, etc. There are so many variables and so much uncertainty around whether they can become good enough to challenge.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 23:02 - Dec 2 with 1388 viewsjackrmee

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:53 - Dec 2 by LeonWasGod

Abso fecking lutely. It just bizarre. We have a significant financial advantage over most clubs (albeit hamstrung with some unsustainable wages we can’t shift). Why people think is going to get easier as that advantage disappears and we get far less income I’ve no idea.

There’s a chance this team could develop well in time, but it’s only a chance. They may not push on, we may sell the better ones and struggle to replace with quality, etc. There are so many variables and so much uncertainty around whether they can become good enough to challenge.

But we aren't any better off with this parachute money, that's what I'm trying to explain.
We have the full parachute payments now and we are spending it on player wages, not strengthening.
The sooner people realise that the parachute payments mean fuk all unless you are going to spend them, the better.
WE ARE NOT SPENDING THEM, so how are the benefiting from them? The parachute payments are irrelevant.

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 23:27 - Dec 3 with 1087 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 23:02 - Dec 2 by jackrmee

But we aren't any better off with this parachute money, that's what I'm trying to explain.
We have the full parachute payments now and we are spending it on player wages, not strengthening.
The sooner people realise that the parachute payments mean fuk all unless you are going to spend them, the better.
WE ARE NOT SPENDING THEM, so how are the benefiting from them? The parachute payments are irrelevant.

I don’t disagree and I don’t think we’re not talking about the same thing. I’m saying we have an advantage (parachute payments) over most other teams, you’re saying we’re chosing not to use that advantage.

Playing devil’s advocate, it may not be totally a choice by the board. Their feck ups on player recruitment last year, failure to offload players in the summer and any failure to plan for relegation through clauses in contracts may mean some of that parachute money has gone already.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024