Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Enough IS Enough 08:52 - Jul 31 with 8070 viewsPhil_S

It is time to calla complete halt to the discussions around Moonie and Kevin Spacey.

All future references will be deleted, constant offenders will be afforded time off the site as a direct result. No matter who you are

I simply do not have the time to deal with the fall out that happens every time the ganging up starts.

You want to argue like children then may I suggest you either exchange phone numbers, email addresses or resort to the private messaging facility that this site affords you.

One of the things that makes this site what it is/has been over the years is the diverse discussions but it's pitiful watching grown men continually go around in circles on the same discussion in the way pre-teens would do so.

Equally tiresome is the constant throwing of "legal action will be taken" - report the post if it offends you and to others then just keep some levels of common sense in your posting

Matter is closed, this is the decision of the site

(Apologies it is on the football board but it needs a wide audience)

This post has been edited by an administrator
Enough IS Enough on 10:31 - Jul 31 with 1004 viewsEbo

Enough IS Enough on 10:25 - Jul 31 by Darran

All differences aside just get rid of moonie and everything stops.

Exactly, as I said to you Dar before, when he came back he poisoned the whole board to such an extent a lot of regulars have stopped posting.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024