Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Enough IS Enough 08:52 - Jul 31 with 8071 viewsPhil_S

It is time to calla complete halt to the discussions around Moonie and Kevin Spacey.

All future references will be deleted, constant offenders will be afforded time off the site as a direct result. No matter who you are

I simply do not have the time to deal with the fall out that happens every time the ganging up starts.

You want to argue like children then may I suggest you either exchange phone numbers, email addresses or resort to the private messaging facility that this site affords you.

One of the things that makes this site what it is/has been over the years is the diverse discussions but it's pitiful watching grown men continually go around in circles on the same discussion in the way pre-teens would do so.

Equally tiresome is the constant throwing of "legal action will be taken" - report the post if it offends you and to others then just keep some levels of common sense in your posting

Matter is closed, this is the decision of the site

(Apologies it is on the football board but it needs a wide audience)

This post has been edited by an administrator
Enough IS Enough on 09:44 - Jul 31 with 1368 viewsmoonie

This needs putting to bed but it won't stop .

E 20 is no friend of mine but his point vis a vis Kevin Austin is a moot one and one which should have led to either a ban or a public apology .
It's all about parameters
Enough IS Enough on 09:45 - Jul 31 with 1369 viewsJackfath

Yes come on E20, show us all.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Enough IS Enough on 09:45 - Jul 31 with 1366 viewsE20Jack

Enough IS Enough on 09:44 - Jul 31 by Darran

Yes you can mention it everyday for the rest of your life as fa as I’m concerned but first have the deceny to show me and everyone else where I said I hate the mention of them.

Can you show me where I said you did?

Thanks.

Bookmarked.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Enough IS Enough on 09:45 - Jul 31 with 1365 viewsPhil_S

Enough IS Enough on 09:34 - Jul 31 by Darran

Can of worms here sorry Phil.

moonie makes horrific statements and nobody is allowed to mention it.
Very strange that.

When he admits to beating up innocent people as a police officer are we allowed to say he was a nasty copper?

Not getting this one at all it would be better to just get rid of the piece of shit.

Not sure you could miss the point by much more

It gets mentioned almost daily and threads are quickly turned around into it no matter what the subject matter is

No finger pointing and every single party is as bad as each other in the discussions

I am more than happy to hit the ban button on whoever needs it. Life simply is too short, people want to carry on the debates on that subject then do it out of the public eye to your hearts content.

In fact have your own thread if it means that much where you all agree to hurl abuse at each other, at least that way people can choose not to watch the playground scraps between people who essentially are all cut from the same cloth because none of them can let it go

This post has been edited by an administrator
Enough IS Enough on 09:46 - Jul 31 with 1358 viewsE20Jack

Enough IS Enough on 09:45 - Jul 31 by Jackfath

Yes come on E20, show us all.

Show you what?

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Enough IS Enough on 09:47 - Jul 31 with 1345 viewsWarwickHunt

A Kevin thread.

Epic.
Enough IS Enough on 09:49 - Jul 31 with 1323 viewsmoonie

Playground is not the best analogy in the circumstances .

I just want the abuse to end, it's not too much to ask.

I still am willing to bet £ 1000 with Darren to go a whole season without him abusing me . It's out there on here so you can stick it up there as I can and will do it but defamed I won't be
Enough IS Enough on 09:51 - Jul 31 with 1309 viewsandypitt56

I guess it has highlighted the culprits.. I have mentioned myself how it has ruined some of the threads, very disappointing that it is still on going.
Login to get fewer ads

Enough IS Enough on 09:53 - Jul 31 with 1291 viewslifelong

Enough IS Enough on 09:49 - Jul 31 by moonie

I still am willing to bet £ 1000 with Darren to go a whole season without him abusing me . It's out there on here so you can stick it up there as I can and will do it but defamed I won't be

You’ve obviously gone running to Phil complaining that somebody has been nasty to you..😂
Enough IS Enough on 09:53 - Jul 31 with 1291 viewsJackfath

Just saying.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Enough IS Enough on 10:01 - Jul 31 with 1241 viewsDarran

Enough IS Enough on 09:49 - Jul 31 by moonie

Abusing you?

What by mentioning what you’ve posted like saying we’re all guilty of historical sexual abuse because you were up to it in the sixties?
Like you saying you were beating up innocent people for fun when you were a policeman?
Like you body shaming Priti Patel and saying she only got a job because she’s got a brown face?

Nah.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Enough IS Enough on 10:04 - Jul 31 with 1229 viewswaynekerr55

Enough IS Enough on 09:31 - Jul 31 by Ebo

Does Kevin Spacey post on here?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Enough IS Enough on 10:04 - Jul 31 with 1226 viewsbuilthjack

School holidays eh

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Enough IS Enough on 10:12 - Jul 31 with 1184 viewsTheResurrection

If you had any balls or sense you'd get shot of Darren and Perch for good.

Waste of space the pair of them.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Enough IS Enough on 10:13 - Jul 31 with 1181 viewsTheResurrection

Enough IS Enough on 09:02 - Jul 31 by Phil_S

I have no idea what you are talking about there to be honest. And frankly I have no desire to know what you are talking about there either.

What I have said in the opening post stands, it didn't really need a response

GET RID OF HIM......!!!!!!!!!!

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Enough IS Enough on 10:13 - Jul 31 with 1180 viewsJackfath

Enough IS Enough on 10:12 - Jul 31 by TheResurrection

If you had any balls or sense you'd get shot of Darren and Perch for good.

Waste of space the pair of them.

Enough IS Enough on 10:14 - Jul 31 with 1173 viewsTheResurrection

Enough IS Enough on 09:15 - Jul 31 by moonie

And the " grow a pair of balls " boy.

Fook off Rog down the lovely Gower and do some cliff diving

Wow.

That is facking disgusting.

If you don't ban this prick FOREVER after that you're nothing to anyone Phil.

Enough is definitely enough

Enough IS Enough on 10:15 - Jul 31 with 1170 viewsDarran

Enough IS Enough on 09:53 - Jul 31 by Jackfath

Just saying.

I couldn’t agree more Fath it used to be so much on here and at the moment it’s not.

A few weeks ago I took a little break,one of the reasons was reading the utter fuçking shit about England at the World Cup from moonie. The same shit day after day telling all us backward Welshmen how we should be supporting England and be grateful for what we get out of them.

Now then (that’s not a Jimmy Savile reference) since the football World Cup has finished the incoherent cùnt has already posted that he’d never want England to win the rugby World Cup. Oh no different type of English they are see.

Get rid of moonie and watch this Forum improve.

Enough IS Enough on 10:16 - Jul 31 with 1165 viewsTheResurrection

Enough IS Enough on 09:34 - Jul 31 by Darran

Can of worms here sorry Phil.

moonie makes horrific statements and nobody is allowed to mention it.
Very strange that.

When he admits to beating up innocent people as a police officer are we allowed to say he was a nasty copper?

Not getting this one at all it would be better to just get rid of the piece of shit.

And get rid of this piece of shit too.

Enough IS Enough on 10:19 - Jul 31 with 1149 viewsTheResurrection

Enough IS Enough on 10:01 - Jul 31 by Darran

Abusing you?

What by mentioning what you’ve posted like saying we’re all guilty of historical sexual abuse because you were up to it in the sixties?
Like you saying you were beating up innocent people for fun when you were a policeman?
Like you body shaming Priti Patel and saying she only got a job because she’s got a brown face?

Nah.

Time up Phil.

You asked for people to stop and he posts this.

FFS ban him!!!!!

Enough IS Enough on 10:21 - Jul 31 with 1137 viewsTheResurrection

Enough IS Enough on 10:15 - Jul 31 by Darran

I couldn’t agree more Fath it used to be so much on here and at the moment it’s not.

A few weeks ago I took a little break,one of the reasons was reading the utter fuçking shit about England at the World Cup from moonie. The same shit day after day telling all us backward Welshmen how we should be supporting England and be grateful for what we get out of them.

Now then (that’s not a Jimmy Savile reference) since the football World Cup has finished the incoherent cùnt has already posted that he’d never want England to win the rugby World Cup. Oh no different type of English they are see.

Get rid of moonie and watch this Forum improve.

Another chance to bring paedo's into the discussion

Are you going to stand by your word Phil????

Enough IS Enough on 10:23 - Jul 31 with 1124 viewsTheResurrection

Enough IS Enough on 09:15 - Jul 31 by moonie

And the " grow a pair of balls " boy.

Fook off Rog down the lovely Gower and do some cliff diving

Why aren't people commenting on this?

Perch asking Rog to go down the Gower and kill himself???

Enough IS Enough on 10:24 - Jul 31 with 1117 viewslifelong

Enough IS Enough on 10:14 - Jul 31 by TheResurrection

Wow.

That is facking disgusting.

If you don't ban this prick FOREVER after that you're nothing to anyone Phil.

Enough is definitely enough

Don’t worry about it, it’s what he does, nasty piece of work he is.
Enough IS Enough on 10:25 - Jul 31 with 1107 viewsDarran

Enough IS Enough on 10:23 - Jul 31 by TheResurrection

Why aren't people commenting on this?

Perch asking Rog to go down the Gower and kill himself???

All differences aside just get rid of moonie and everything stops.

Enough IS Enough on 10:29 - Jul 31 with 1084 viewsJackfath

Just saying.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/father-killed-himself-live-interne

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024