Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Abraham, more Colchester than Chelsea 15:37 - Apr 7 with 23915 viewsDyfnant

Title says it all.

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Abraham, more Colchester than Chelsea on 14:42 - Apr 8 with 1687 viewsDippy

Abraham, more Colchester than Chelsea on 14:10 - Apr 8 by Drizzy

It is fascinating to read the thoughts of someone so hopelessly misguided, Daz.

I do wonder about his supposedly generous salary when he spends all of his time repeating himself on a football forum. Total fantasist.

The fact that he didn't read my post just sums up the averageness of the allegedly overpaid ones.

Poll: Cooper Out

Abraham, more Colchester than Chelsea on 14:45 - Apr 8 with 1672 viewsE20Jack

Abraham, more Colchester than Chelsea on 14:42 - Apr 8 by Dippy

The fact that he didn't read my post just sums up the averageness of the allegedly overpaid ones.

Overpaid? Must have missed that. Who is overpaid?

You tied yourself up in a knot skip. Just learn from it and slink away.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Abraham, more Colchester than Chelsea on 14:59 - Apr 8 with 1651 viewsjack247

Abraham, more Colchester than Chelsea on 14:22 - Apr 8 by E20Jack

No it isn't. Not great means not great. 5 goals in 15 starts is far from poor. If you took every PL striker this season and took an average then it would comfortably be in the top half as would his goals to starts ratio.

He is our top scorer in our journey to safety. Not top scorer in the league as someone has scored a solitary goal more, but the cup runs were the bedrock of the run we put together to get us into this position. His goals allowed us confidence.

The comment was he is Sunday League standard, not a PL player and I am sure it was on this thread, if not then from the same poster suggesting he never will be a PL player.

By all means you may have the discussion you wish to have with someone discussing the same things, but if you are talking directly to me regarding my contribution to the thread then it is simply providing an opportunity for people to back their view of the above, and my absolute confidence in the opposite.
[Post edited 8 Apr 2018 14:31]

‘He is our top scorer in our journey to safety, if you include goals against MK Dons (in August) and Notts County, in games we won 4-1 and 8-1.’

Take the afternoon off mate.
Abraham, more Colchester than Chelsea on 15:06 - Apr 8 with 1633 viewsbuilthjack

I offered you a bet, you declined. I offered you a further bet with reduced odds for me , you declined. So you think Tammy is the dogs bollocks but don't think he will score 10 next season. Very odd.
Change that nappy and don't respond.

Oh and I actually hope that he improves and does the job. I just don't think so. If I am wrong next year I can take it on the chin. No probs. Some can.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Abraham, more Colchester than Chelsea on 15:23 - Apr 8 with 1608 viewsSmellyplumz

E20 warra fecking ballcock, put him on ignore months ago, best thing I did on here.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Abraham, more Colchester than Chelsea on 15:24 - Apr 8 with 1607 viewsbuilthjack

Abraham, more Colchester than Chelsea on 12:49 - Apr 8 by Darran

The problem is here Tim is that you’re replying to a troll that never ever goes to a game,someone that is only seeing what the camera is showing,no movement and postioning of players.
It’s pointless replying,honestly just leave it go.

A very good point. He only watches what the camera shows. Different ball game seeing a game live.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Abraham, more Colchester than Chelsea on 15:25 - Apr 8 with 1606 viewsDarran

Abraham, more Colchester than Chelsea on 15:23 - Apr 8 by Smellyplumz

E20 warra fecking ballcock, put him on ignore months ago, best thing I did on here.

Well said Plumz.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Abraham, more Colchester than Chelsea on 19:10 - Apr 8 with 1534 viewsCall_me_Sir_Huw

Abraham, more Colchester than Chelsea on 15:51 - Apr 7 by Neath_Jack

Said it then and i'll say it again, should have kept Oli here.

He scored again today too.

Oil is scoring in the championship , in his limited roll in the first team with Swansea, he hadn’t shown any indication he is able to handle PL football.

Right decision to loan him out.
[Post edited 8 Apr 2018 19:11]
Login to get fewer ads

Abraham, more Colchester than Chelsea on 21:25 - Apr 8 with 1478 viewsE20Jack

Abraham, more Colchester than Chelsea on 14:59 - Apr 8 by jack247

‘He is our top scorer in our journey to safety, if you include goals against MK Dons (in August) and Notts County, in games we won 4-1 and 8-1.’

Take the afternoon off mate.

Don't they count then? Or does it feel safer to say league goals in which one player has scored one more than him in twice the number of starts?
[Post edited 8 Apr 2018 21:27]

Abraham, more Colchester than Chelsea on 21:30 - Apr 8 with 1463 viewsE20Jack

Abraham, more Colchester than Chelsea on 15:06 - Apr 8 by builthjack

I offered you a bet, you declined. I offered you a further bet with reduced odds for me , you declined. So you think Tammy is the dogs bollocks but don't think he will score 10 next season. Very odd.
Change that nappy and don't respond.

Oh and I actually hope that he improves and does the job. I just don't think so. If I am wrong next year I can take it on the chin. No probs. Some can.

Yep I declined. The bet does not represent what we are discussing.

Gabriel Jesus doesn't have 10 this season and may well not hit 10, are you saying he isn't worthy of being a PL striker?

The only person to decline a bet that represents what is being discussed is you.

And you don't hope he improves, just like you are willing other players of other teams to do well. It's embarrassing.

Abraham, more Colchester than Chelsea on 21:33 - Apr 8 with 1454 viewsNeath_Jack

Abraham, more Colchester than Chelsea on 21:30 - Apr 8 by E20Jack

Gabriel Jesus doesn't have 10 this season and may well not hit 10, are you saying he isn't worthy of being a PL striker?

The only person to decline a bet that represents what is being discussed is you.

And you don't hope he improves, just like you are willing other players of other teams to do well. It's embarrassing.

Could i interject please...

I don't believe using Jesus is a good example, due to the fact that he's been out injured for a considerable amount of time this season.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Abraham, more Colchester than Chelsea on 21:36 - Apr 8 with 1442 viewsE20Jack

Abraham, more Colchester than Chelsea on 21:33 - Apr 8 by Neath_Jack

Could i interject please...

I don't believe using Jesus is a good example, due to the fact that he's been out injured for a considerable amount of time this season.

But that's exactly why it is a perfect example.

If we look at short term goals as in "so if you think he's good then bet he will score 10 next season"... it's nonsense because for a multitude of reasons many excellent strikers, some the best in Europe, don't score 10 in a particular season.

Abraham, more Colchester than Chelsea on 21:39 - Apr 8 with 1435 viewsNeath_Jack

Abraham, more Colchester than Chelsea on 21:36 - Apr 8 by E20Jack

But that's exactly why it is a perfect example.

If we look at short term goals as in "so if you think he's good then bet he will score 10 next season"... it's nonsense because for a multitude of reasons many excellent strikers, some the best in Europe, don't score 10 in a particular season.

Yes, but...

Ah f*ck it, it doesn't matter

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Abraham, more Colchester than Chelsea on 21:42 - Apr 8 with 1423 viewsbuilthjack

Abraham, more Colchester than Chelsea on 21:30 - Apr 8 by E20Jack

Wtf are you on about? You bullshit so much you forget what you are doing. Go change those nappies. You declined my offers but aren't Man enough to admit it. Go on, have the last word...again.

Abraham, more Colchester than Chelsea on 21:47 - Apr 8 with 1413 viewsE20Jack

Abraham, more Colchester than Chelsea on 21:39 - Apr 8 by Neath_Jack

Yes, but...

Ah f*ck it, it doesn't matter

You are a sensible chap NJ, you know that the counter bet offered absolutely does not represent the debate we are having.

I have asked the forum to name a striker never worthy of playing at this level who has scored 50 goals, none have been put forward and is obviously a rarity if it exists at all.

I could reel off double figures amounts of players who are among the PL best who have not reached 10 league goals in a particular season for whatever reason. Didier Drogba another.

Drogba had 8 seasons at Chelsea. Only 2 times did he get more than 15. Only half the time did he get more than 10 (two of those being 11 and 12 respectively).
[Post edited 8 Apr 2018 21:52]

Abraham, more Colchester than Chelsea on 21:49 - Apr 8 with 1410 viewsskettyparkherbert

Abraham, more Colchester than Chelsea on 19:10 - Apr 8 by Call_me_Sir_Huw

Oil is scoring in the championship , in his limited roll in the first team with Swansea, he hadn’t shown any indication he is able to handle PL football.

Right decision to loan him out.
[Post edited 8 Apr 2018 19:11]

IMHO Tammy has also showed he also isn't able to handle the PL?

For a striker who is six foot 3 or 4 he didn't win a header all game yesterday apart from the free header WBA defenders give him from 4 yards out for his goal.

His hold up play is non existent as he gets rang dolled every time and concedes possession too easily.

He is young enough to work hard and improve his game but I'm afraid being a 21 year old millionaire earning £50 a week what the fuk is the incentive?
Abraham, more Colchester than Chelsea on 21:51 - Apr 8 with 1404 viewsE20Jack

Abraham, more Colchester than Chelsea on 21:42 - Apr 8 by builthjack

Wtf are you on about? You bullshit so much you forget what you are doing. Go change those nappies. You declined my offers but aren't Man enough to admit it. Go on, have the last word...again.

I am on about you offering bets that don't represent what you say.

Are you telling me Didier Drogba isn't worthy of being a PL striker because he repeatedly didn't score more than 10 a season? As I have proven, there are endless examples of top class strikers not reaching 10 PL goals in a single season. So it does not represent the debate.

Again, find me a striker not worthy of playing at this level that has 50 PL goals.

My bet represents your claim, your bet represents nobodies claim. Yet you are rejecting to take it. Only you can explain that, the only reason you have given so far is that you may die.

One person has been man enough to take it, follow suit.

Abraham, more Colchester than Chelsea (n/t) on 21:52 - Apr 8 with 1397 viewsbuilthjack

Abraham, more Colchester than Chelsea (n/t) on 21:53 - Apr 8 with 1390 viewsE20Jack

Abraham, more Colchester than Chelsea (n/t) on 21:52 - Apr 8 by builthjack

Does that mean you now accept?

Abraham, more Colchester than Chelsea on 21:54 - Apr 8 with 1388 viewsLeonWasGod

Christ, has this been going on all day . It's been a lovely day out there. Took a stroll down the Wetland Centre with the family, had a nice picnic in the sun. Almost felt like summer was on the way. A much better way to spend the day rather than argueing the toss over something that isn't really up for argument.
Abraham, more Colchester than Chelsea on 21:56 - Apr 8 with 1380 viewsE20Jack

Abraham, more Colchester than Chelsea on 21:54 - Apr 8 by LeonWasGod

Christ, has this been going on all day . It's been a lovely day out there. Took a stroll down the Wetland Centre with the family, had a nice picnic in the sun. Almost felt like summer was on the way. A much better way to spend the day rather than argueing the toss over something that isn't really up for argument.

Don't know, not been on for the last 7 hours or so.

Abraham, more Colchester than Chelsea (n/t) on 21:56 - Apr 8 with 1380 viewsbuilthjack

Abraham, more Colchester than Chelsea (n/t) on 21:53 - Apr 8 by E20Jack

Does that mean you now accept?

Pi££img myself laughing. You are deluded mun.

Abraham, more Colchester than Chelsea (n/t) on 21:59 - Apr 8 with 1364 viewsE20Jack

Abraham, more Colchester than Chelsea (n/t) on 21:56 - Apr 8 by builthjack

I am deluded that many excellent strikers have not managed to get 10 in a season?

I just told you about Drogba. Are you saying he should have been a Championship player? The fact he had other attributes allowed him to have an 8 year PL career scoring 50+ goals however.

Funny that.

Abraham, more Colchester than Chelsea (n/t) on 22:02 - Apr 8 with 1349 viewsskettyparkherbert

Abraham, more Colchester than Chelsea (n/t) on 21:59 - Apr 8 by E20Jack

I am deluded that many excellent strikers have not managed to get 10 in a season?

I just told you about Drogba. Are you saying he should have been a Championship player? The fact he had other attributes allowed him to have an 8 year PL career scoring 50+ goals however.

Funny that.

Are you trying to compare Tammy with Drogba, seriously?
Abraham, more Colchester than Chelsea (n/t) on 22:02 - Apr 8 with 1345 viewsDarran

Abraham, more Colchester than Chelsea (n/t) on 21:56 - Apr 8 by builthjack

He might well be deluded Builthy but he’s nowhere near as deluded as the people that keep replying to him.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024