Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ayew signing imminent ? 18:03 - Jan 28 with 63136 viewsicecoldjack

Amazing how Carlos seems to have a similar taste in players to our DOF . Could just be rumour of course but there are rumblings that the Ayew deal is close to completion .

If he signed where does Carlos play him ? I'd also like to know how he fits Bony,Ayew,Tammy and Sanches into the team or who gets left out .

IMO if we signed Ayew it wouldn't be so bad as long as it's a loan deal.
Thoughts ?

Ayew signing imminent ? on 19:10 - Jan 31 with 3664 viewslondonlisa2001

Ayew signing imminent ? on 18:56 - Jan 31 by Nirvana

Is this from your secret source too, Lisa?

The one that got it very wrong about the Sanches loan fee?

How can you confirm we received all the Ayew money?

It's on the companies house website if you care to look thicko.

All secured loans have to be filed with companies house and everyone can see what's been filed.

I'm genuinely surprised you know absolutely nothing about any aspect of business given you tell everyone how successful you are.

Snigger.
Ayew signing imminent ? on 19:10 - Jan 31 with 3666 viewsNirvana

Ayew signing imminent ? on 19:08 - Jan 31 by Tummer_from_Texas

That's possible, but I hope not.

As I recall, the only thing that bothered me about AA on a wing is that he always wanted to drift inside too much.

I'm thinking he'd make a better 10, so maybe we finally have our true replacement for Siggy (he was a decent free kick-taker, too, the rare times when Siggy wasn't available that season).
[Post edited 31 Jan 2018 19:09]

4 key passes all season, Tummer.

Proper '10' he is not.
Ayew signing imminent ? on 19:11 - Jan 31 with 3659 viewsmonmouth

Ayew signing imminent ? on 19:08 - Jan 31 by Tummer_from_Texas

That's possible, but I hope not.

As I recall, the only thing that bothered me about AA on a wing is that he always wanted to drift inside too much.

I'm thinking he'd make a better 10, so maybe we finally have our true replacement for Siggy (he was a decent free kick-taker, too, the rare times when Siggy wasn't available that season).
[Post edited 31 Jan 2018 19:09]

And slows everything down to snails pace too. Yippee.

The only possible place for Ayew A is up top where Guidolin played him with a lot of success. Put him on the wing, we’re playing with ten men.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Ayew signing imminent ? on 19:12 - Jan 31 with 3642 viewslondonlisa2001

Ayew signing imminent ? on 19:03 - Jan 31 by PozuelosSideys

Ahh so this is new money?

Does this mean the Yanks are putting their hands in their pockets to provide the club a loan too?

It's money we didn't spend in the summer I assume.

Certainly no one has put their hands in their own pockets.
Ayew signing imminent ? on 19:18 - Jan 31 with 3554 viewsthornabyswan

Ayew signing imminent ? on 19:12 - Jan 31 by londonlisa2001

It's money we didn't spend in the summer I assume.

Certainly no one has put their hands in their own pockets.

I think we had a surplus of 21 million from the summer.
So at least they are spending what's coming in.

Don't really want them loaning the club money.
I don't anyway.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Ayew signing imminent ? on 19:20 - Jan 31 with 3533 viewsNirvana

Ayew signing imminent ? on 19:10 - Jan 31 by londonlisa2001

It's on the companies house website if you care to look thicko.

All secured loans have to be filed with companies house and everyone can see what's been filed.

I'm genuinely surprised you know absolutely nothing about any aspect of business given you tell everyone how successful you are.

Snigger.

Uh huh, Lisa.

Name calling and insults now? Straight out the Lisa playbook.

I don't flaunt my success like you do, sweetheart. Tell me again, where did you work exactly?

As for the Sanches fee, it was well over £7m and you were wrong. So, again, how do you know we received all the Ayew money?

Maybe you'll try a more mature response this time. Unlikely, though, "thicko".
Ayew signing imminent ? on 19:30 - Jan 31 with 3460 viewslondonlisa2001

Ayew signing imminent ? on 19:20 - Jan 31 by Nirvana

Uh huh, Lisa.

Name calling and insults now? Straight out the Lisa playbook.

I don't flaunt my success like you do, sweetheart. Tell me again, where did you work exactly?

As for the Sanches fee, it was well over £7m and you were wrong. So, again, how do you know we received all the Ayew money?

Maybe you'll try a more mature response this time. Unlikely, though, "thicko".

'How do you know we received all the Ayew money?'

What part of IT''S ON THE COMPANIES HOUSE WEBSITE didn't you understand?

Ah bless, you don't know what that is do you?

We factored the debt owed by West Ham to Santander. Do you know what that means? No, I suspect you don't.

Well in return for paying them a fee, they give us the money due up front (all in one go that means) and they receive the money from West Ham when it is due instead of us.

Does that make sense to you now?

Well, when they do that, we have to give all the details to Companies House. They then helpfully put it up on their website, making it very easy for me to tell you you're a complete moron who doesn't know his ar*e from his elbow.

Off you trot.
[Post edited 31 Jan 2018 19:35]
Ayew signing imminent ? on 19:30 - Jan 31 with 3460 viewstheloneranger

Ayew signing imminent ? on 16:49 - Jan 31 by londonlisa2001

It's also nonsense.

We sold the Ayew proceeds to Santander last January if people recall, to fund the purchase of Carroll, Ayew, Narsingh etc.

Lisa

Do you know if any of these loans against future/pending transfer fees...Ayew etc..
have been repaid when the club has received the installments??

EDIT

Lisa

Just saw your answer above
[Post edited 31 Jan 2018 19:34]

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Login to get fewer ads

Ayew signing imminent ? on 19:33 - Jan 31 with 3414 viewslondonlisa2001

Ayew signing imminent ? on 19:30 - Jan 31 by theloneranger

Lisa

Do you know if any of these loans against future/pending transfer fees...Ayew etc..
have been repaid when the club has received the installments??

EDIT

Lisa

Just saw your answer above
[Post edited 31 Jan 2018 19:34]

If we didn't keep up with repayments as they fall due the full debt would be called in and we would be in severe trouble.

I have no reason to think we don't keep up to date with everything.
Ayew signing imminent ? on 19:37 - Jan 31 with 3368 viewstheloneranger

Ayew signing imminent ? on 19:33 - Jan 31 by londonlisa2001

If we didn't keep up with repayments as they fall due the full debt would be called in and we would be in severe trouble.

I have no reason to think we don't keep up to date with everything.

Thanks

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Ayew signing imminent ? on 19:44 - Jan 31 with 3317 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Ayew signing imminent ? on 19:11 - Jan 31 by monmouth

And slows everything down to snails pace too. Yippee.

The only possible place for Ayew A is up top where Guidolin played him with a lot of success. Put him on the wing, we’re playing with ten men.

Perhaps, and I agree he did well there. But Andre went so far as to publicly state that he didn't like playing up top at the end of that season. I can't imagine he'd be anxious to come back if that was our plan.

POTY 2015
Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Ayew signing imminent ? on 19:44 - Jan 31 with 3315 viewsNirvana

Ayew signing imminent ? on 19:30 - Jan 31 by londonlisa2001

'How do you know we received all the Ayew money?'

What part of IT''S ON THE COMPANIES HOUSE WEBSITE didn't you understand?

Ah bless, you don't know what that is do you?

We factored the debt owed by West Ham to Santander. Do you know what that means? No, I suspect you don't.

Well in return for paying them a fee, they give us the money due up front (all in one go that means) and they receive the money from West Ham when it is due instead of us.

Does that make sense to you now?

Well, when they do that, we have to give all the details to Companies House. They then helpfully put it up on their website, making it very easy for me to tell you you're a complete moron who doesn't know his ar*e from his elbow.

Off you trot.
[Post edited 31 Jan 2018 19:35]

Uh huh, yet again the classic Lisa playbook.

You're a bit worked up it seems. Funny as I asked a simple question. That question still hasn't been answered, sweetheart.

I didn't ask how one would go about finding this information in the public domain. Got that, it's been reported already.

I asked how you personally were able to verify this. Which you still haven't, other than COMPANIES HOUSE, GOT IT??

Interesting that you're stooping so low here, would've thought a SJW like yourself would be against that. I was wrong, you've reverted to type.

Care to respond on the PC thread where you've been shown up for your hypocrisy, sweetheart?
Ayew signing imminent ? on 19:47 - Jan 31 with 3271 viewsJango

Ayew signing imminent ? on 19:44 - Jan 31 by Nirvana

You're a bit worked up it seems. Funny as I asked a simple question. That question still hasn't been answered, sweetheart.

I didn't ask how one would go about finding this information in the public domain. Got that, it's been reported already.

I asked how you personally were able to verify this. Which you still haven't, other than COMPANIES HOUSE, GOT IT??

Interesting that you're stooping so low here, would've thought a SJW like yourself would be against that. I was wrong, you've reverted to type.

Care to respond on the PC thread where you've been shown up for your hypocrisy, sweetheart?

Can you personally verify the Sanches loan fee?
Ayew signing imminent ? on 19:50 - Jan 31 with 3247 viewslondonlisa2001

Ayew signing imminent ? on 19:44 - Jan 31 by Nirvana

You're making yourself look even more stupid than you usually do now Nirvana. Which, when you think of it, is quite the feat.

How do I know apart from the Santander loan agreement being publicly available to read?

Snigger.
Ayew signing imminent ? on 19:52 - Jan 31 with 3218 viewsthornabyswan

Ayew signing imminent ? on 19:47 - Jan 31 by Jango

Can you personally verify the Sanches loan fee?

That 7 million loan fee is nonsense never seen it confirmed anywhere.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Ayew signing imminent ? on 19:58 - Jan 31 with 3157 viewsforkbeard

Medical passed and personal terms agreed. Should be an announcement soon.
Ayew signing imminent ? on 20:02 - Jan 31 with 3143 viewsNirvana

Ayew signing imminent ? on 19:50 - Jan 31 by londonlisa2001

You're making yourself look even more stupid than you usually do now Nirvana. Which, when you think of it, is quite the feat.

How do I know apart from the Santander loan agreement being publicly available to read?

Snigger.

Uh huh, Lisa.

Seems you're a bit hot under the collar and lashing out like you usually do. Which, come to think of it, is pretty normal for you.

C'est la vie.

Companies falsify documents and figures all the time, I was wondering whether you had some secret source within the club to verify yours and back up your self-righteous claims you make routinely.

Seems you don't and you're not as important as you think you are, you rely on obvious sshitt just like the next fan.

"Snigger".
Ayew signing imminent ? on 20:09 - Jan 31 with 3082 viewslondonlisa2001

Ayew signing imminent ? on 20:02 - Jan 31 by Nirvana

Uh huh, Lisa.

Seems you're a bit hot under the collar and lashing out like you usually do. Which, come to think of it, is pretty normal for you.

C'est la vie.

Companies falsify documents and figures all the time, I was wondering whether you had some secret source within the club to verify yours and back up your self-righteous claims you make routinely.

Seems you don't and you're not as important as you think you are, you rely on obvious sshitt just like the next fan.

"Snigger".

Clubs falsify official Santander loan agreements when filing them with Companies House all the time do they?

Hahahahahahaha.

God, you're stupid.

You have literally no idea what I'm talking about do you.
Ayew signing imminent ? on 20:12 - Jan 31 with 3028 viewsperchrockjack

So Lisa is no greater a poster than me or anyone .
What about her work with Clasie ?

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Ayew signing imminent ? on 20:12 - Jan 31 with 3024 viewsJango

Ayew signing imminent ? on 20:02 - Jan 31 by Nirvana

Uh huh, Lisa.

C'est la vie.

"Snigger".

And I was wondering whether you had some secret source within the club verify your self righteous claims that the Sanches fee was well over £7m? Or you gonna ignore it?
Ayew signing imminent ? on 20:15 - Jan 31 with 2970 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

Ayew signing imminent ? on 19:58 - Jan 31 by forkbeard

Medical passed and personal terms agreed. Should be an announcement soon.

Shouldn't take long to find a shirt with Ayew on the back either...

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Ayew signing imminent ? on 20:15 - Jan 31 with 2968 viewsNirvana

Ayew signing imminent ? on 20:09 - Jan 31 by londonlisa2001

Clubs falsify official Santander loan agreements when filing them with Companies House all the time do they?

Hahahahahahaha.

God, you're stupid.

You have literally no idea what I'm talking about do you.

Did I say that, sweetheart?

I asked you personally to verify your self-righteous and incorrect claims you routinely make.

You've declined, other than publically known information everyone has access to.

Proceed with more of the Lisa playbook if you'd like.
Ayew signing imminent ? on 20:18 - Jan 31 with 2917 viewsPozuelosSideys

Ayew signing imminent ? on 20:15 - Jan 31 by Nirvana

I asked you personally to verify your self-righteous and incorrect claims you routinely make.

You've declined, other than publically known information everyone has access to.

Youre making yourself look a dick here mate. Let it go

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Ayew signing imminent ? on 20:24 - Jan 31 with 2846 viewslondonlisa2001

Ayew signing imminent ? on 20:15 - Jan 31 by Nirvana

Why are you calling me sweetheart repeatedly?

Are you a male who tries to bully females by constantly patronising them?

Is that your objective? Do you attempt to bully women in other ways if you get chance?

And as an aside, you tried to say that I didn't know whether the Ayew money had been received in full until I pointed out where that information was publicly available for you you check.

Trying to now change your story because you've been shown to be a moron won't fool anyone,

Find someone else to bully.
[Post edited 31 Jan 2018 20:26]
Ayew signing imminent ? on 20:24 - Jan 31 with 2837 viewsNirvana

Ayew signing imminent ? on 20:18 - Jan 31 by PozuelosSideys

Youre making yourself look a dick here mate. Let it go

Right, Pozuelo.

I asked a simple, direct question.

Lisa uses insults and name calling like usual.

I'm not too bothered, she certainly seems to be.

Officially let go.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024