Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tower Bridge incident 22:39 - Jun 3 with 19561 viewsbiggar

Reports of an incident on Tower Bridge. Similar to Westminster. Fingers crossed all are ok.
Tower Bridge incident on 09:52 - Jun 4 with 2044 viewsMrSwerve

Tower Bridge incident on 09:44 - Jun 4 by monmouth

I just feel sick to the pit of my stomach about it.

I know 'something' should be done, but you cannot stop random attacks from zealots with no fear for their lives. We are locked into an impossible set of circumstances of our own making (our here, is referring to the human race, which is what we all are, lest we forget).

If we're going for radical, then how's about we ban all public shows of any religion, no religious teaching in schools of any sort and demolish every mosque, church, synagogue or other such symbol of c*ntish w*nkery and laugh at people that believe in such pathetic deluded shit as the backward mentally subnormals that they are.

If that offends anyone or everyone, then good, because it's all your needy religious us and them gang shit that lies at the root of this, whatever 'faith' you stupidly believe in.

Oh, and as for Perch post. Just delete and all responses to it ffs.
[Post edited 4 Jun 2017 9:48]

Hear, hear.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Tower Bridge incident on 09:54 - Jun 4 with 2030 viewswaynekerr55

Tower Bridge incident on 09:50 - Jun 4 by Darran

He's got something on you you laugh at and stick up for everything he says. He started a blatant racist thread last week which only had two replies before it was removed and one of them was from you thinking it was hysterical.

My blood is boiling here

He's got Fück all on me. The topic is either off limits for everyone or not at all.

Let's call an end to this bickering now mun.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Tower Bridge incident on 09:56 - Jun 4 with 2023 viewsDarran

Tower Bridge incident on 09:54 - Jun 4 by waynekerr55

He's got Fück all on me. The topic is either off limits for everyone or not at all.

Let's call an end to this bickering now mun.

I'm not calling an end to anything the bloke is pure scum.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Tower Bridge incident on 09:59 - Jun 4 with 2006 viewsdailew

Tower Bridge incident on 09:44 - Jun 4 by monmouth

I just feel sick to the pit of my stomach about it.

I know 'something' should be done, but you cannot stop random attacks from zealots with no fear for their lives. We are locked into an impossible set of circumstances of our own making (our here, is referring to the human race, which is what we all are, lest we forget).

If we're going for radical, then how's about we ban all public shows of any religion, no religious teaching in schools of any sort and demolish every mosque, church, synagogue or other such symbol of c*ntish w*nkery and laugh at people that believe in such pathetic deluded shit as the backward mentally subnormals that they are.

If that offends anyone or everyone, then good, because it's all your needy religious us and them gang shit that lies at the root of this, whatever 'faith' you stupidly believe in.

Oh, and as for Perch post. Just delete and all responses to it ffs.
[Post edited 4 Jun 2017 9:48]

"you cannot stop random attacks from zealots"

But you can stop importing more zealots..

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Tower Bridge incident on 10:11 - Jun 4 with 1955 viewssnork44

Tower Bridge incident on 09:59 - Jun 4 by dailew

"you cannot stop random attacks from zealots"

But you can stop importing more zealots..

That boat floated away when we voted that vile piece of shit called Anthony Blair in ,with his ugly harridan of a wife in tow! When anyone mentioned immigration control they were labeled a 'racist' only when it was found out that the majority of the people coming were white then the label was then changed to Xenophobe. Now the moniker is Islamophobe, the PC brigade have a lot to answer for!

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

Tower Bridge incident on 10:21 - Jun 4 with 1923 viewsdailew

Tower Bridge incident on 10:11 - Jun 4 by snork44

That boat floated away when we voted that vile piece of shit called Anthony Blair in ,with his ugly harridan of a wife in tow! When anyone mentioned immigration control they were labeled a 'racist' only when it was found out that the majority of the people coming were white then the label was then changed to Xenophobe. Now the moniker is Islamophobe, the PC brigade have a lot to answer for!

Sadly you are probably right.

A freeze on Muslim immigration would probably mean the UK Muslim population would peak at around 20%. Perhaps manageable.

But nothing near this will happen. The UK is fooked.

In the meantime just ..

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Tower Bridge incident on 11:20 - Jun 4 with 1819 viewsrock1n

Tower Bridge incident on 10:11 - Jun 4 by snork44

Absolutely, for years people were saying stop this mass immigration and we're not talking you're standard racist people like William Hague in the late 90's.

It was always met with racist to shut down debate, the BBC et al would promote multiculturalism as this amazing thing that debate to the contrary and you're a fascist.

Sadly we are where we are not we can't deport British "citizens" but something needs to be done. I'm instinctively against State instrusion in our lives but sadly it has to come. We tens of thousands of these scumbags now in the Country. Impossible situation.

The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter

Tower Bridge incident on 11:24 - Jun 4 with 1803 viewsexiledclaseboy

Tower Bridge incident on 11:20 - Jun 4 by rock1n

Absolutely, for years people were saying stop this mass immigration and we're not talking you're standard racist people like William Hague in the late 90's.

It was always met with racist to shut down debate, the BBC et al would promote multiculturalism as this amazing thing that debate to the contrary and you're a fascist.

Sadly we are where we are not we can't deport British "citizens" but something needs to be done. I'm instinctively against State instrusion in our lives but sadly it has to come. We tens of thousands of these scumbags now in the Country. Impossible situation.

Theresa May made a further pitch for stronger regulation of the internet during her Downing Street speech earlier.

Poll: Tory leader

Login to get fewer ads

Tower Bridge incident on 11:27 - Jun 4 with 1791 viewsPozuelosSideys

My mate was caught up in this last night, it wasnt a pretty sight.

But all those calling for "action". What you gonna do? Seriously? What can ever be done about a bunch of idiots driving around in a van and then jumping out and stabbing people? The answer is not a damn thing.

There are 6m people in this city and there have been 4 (including that Westminster guy) who have done these things - with everyday objects. There is no way to stop this.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Tower Bridge incident on 11:28 - Jun 4 with 1786 viewsblueytheblue

Tower Bridge incident on 11:24 - Jun 4 by exiledclaseboy

Theresa May made a further pitch for stronger regulation of the internet during her Downing Street speech earlier.

Quite right too. Wife has reported numerous racist pages to Facebook - very few ever get removed. Facebook et al act as if they are above the law with regards to hate speech, hate pages.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Tower Bridge incident on 11:38 - Jun 4 with 1746 viewsrock1n

Tower Bridge incident on 11:27 - Jun 4 by PozuelosSideys

My mate was caught up in this last night, it wasnt a pretty sight.

But all those calling for "action". What you gonna do? Seriously? What can ever be done about a bunch of idiots driving around in a van and then jumping out and stabbing people? The answer is not a damn thing.

There are 6m people in this city and there have been 4 (including that Westminster guy) who have done these things - with everyday objects. There is no way to stop this.

I know what you're saying, there's no easy answers.

But we can't have another week of vigils, hashtags and changed avatars.

We are under attack at the moment, we've got to get tougher and not worry about offending. Maybe State surveillance of Mosques.
[Post edited 4 Jun 2017 11:52]

The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter

Tower Bridge incident on 11:50 - Jun 4 with 1724 viewsPozuelosSideys

Tower Bridge incident on 11:38 - Jun 4 by rock1n

I know what you're saying, there's no easy answers.

But we can't have another week of vigils, hashtags and changed avatars.

We are under attack at the moment, we've got to get tougher and not worry about offending. Maybe State surveillance of Mosques.
[Post edited 4 Jun 2017 11:52]

Couldnt agree more. The hastag thing is the modern day equivalent of everyone standing around the campfire singing songs and providing 'peace and love'. Waste of time.

The solution for me is to make examples of people. For example, if Ahmed decides to go around doing this, then when he is identified, the authorities destroy their close family and friend network. Any of them who are non-UK get sent packing regardless of whether they were involved. Its made clear that the rest of them will be permenantly put under surveilence. You make their lives hell.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."

Tower Bridge incident on 11:53 - Jun 4 with 1704 viewsrock1n

Tower Bridge incident on 11:50 - Jun 4 by PozuelosSideys

Couldnt agree more. The hastag thing is the modern day equivalent of everyone standing around the campfire singing songs and providing 'peace and love'. Waste of time.

The solution for me is to make examples of people. For example, if Ahmed decides to go around doing this, then when he is identified, the authorities destroy their close family and friend network. Any of them who are non-UK get sent packing regardless of whether they were involved. Its made clear that the rest of them will be permenantly put under surveilence. You make their lives hell.

Yes, absolutely.

Deport anyone who is connected to that individual.

More surveillance of the Internet.

Hate speech treated as Treason against the Crown with min sentence of 99 yrs.

Tower Bridge incident on 11:58 - Jun 4 with 1689 viewsDarran

Tower Bridge incident on 11:28 - Jun 4 by blueytheblue

Quite right too. Wife has reported numerous racist pages to Facebook - very few ever get removed. Facebook et al act as if they are above the law with regards to hate speech, hate pages.

My Muslim mate was picking up his daughter in Mumbles an hour after the incident in London last night and a white fella pissed out of his brains approached him and asked him what he thought of what had just happened?
He replied that he thought it was horrendous,with that the white fella leaned towards him and said don't forget we are coming for you lot and then proceeded to get into his car and drive off.

So my mate phoned the police and the fella was arrested for racial hatred and drinking and driving.

That'll learn him. #cuńt

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Tower Bridge incident on 11:59 - Jun 4 with 1685 viewsdickythorpe

Phil Campion the ex-SAS man was on sky news earlier. His input is vital I would have thought?
Tower Bridge incident on 12:00 - Jun 4 with 1685 viewsPozuelosSideys

Tower Bridge incident on 11:53 - Jun 4 by rock1n

Yes, absolutely.

What gets me (p1sses me off) more than anything about this is the media driven element to it all.

As awful as this is, all anyone needs to do is go to the BBC website and click on the London section. There were 6 or 7 people killed here, but directly underneath these stories you will see a number of other incidents which are similar. Multiple stabbings, teenagers shot/stabbed in Peckham the same night/night before etc which are completely unrelated. It happens every single day. But because this is seen as Muslim/Terror related its blown up and given massive amounts of air/attention which just drives it, dare i say encourages it.

Why? The more oxygen this stuff is given, the more people will do it. Its a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Tower Bridge incident on 12:11 - Jun 4 with 1651 viewsplasjack

Tower Bridge incident on 12:00 - Jun 4 by PozuelosSideys

What gets me (p1sses me off) more than anything about this is the media driven element to it all.

As awful as this is, all anyone needs to do is go to the BBC website and click on the London section. There were 6 or 7 people killed here, but directly underneath these stories you will see a number of other incidents which are similar. Multiple stabbings, teenagers shot/stabbed in Peckham the same night/night before etc which are completely unrelated. It happens every single day. But because this is seen as Muslim/Terror related its blown up and given massive amounts of air/attention which just drives it, dare i say encourages it.

Why? The more oxygen this stuff is given, the more people will do it. Its a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Enoch Powell had the same prophecy in the 1960's, we are in denial.
Tower Bridge incident on 12:16 - Jun 4 with 1629 viewsrock1n

Tower Bridge incident on 12:00 - Jun 4 by PozuelosSideys

There's a huge difference in the scale and the motive.

The shootings and knife attacks are gang related - again mainly imported issues btw

I understand what you're saying about publicity but it's an impossible situation especially in social media tweet/tw@ age

Tower Bridge incident on 12:22 - Jun 4 with 1605 viewsexiledclaseboy

Tower Bridge incident on 11:53 - Jun 4 by rock1n

Yes, absolutely.

Deport anybody connected? Family, friends, colleagues? Regardless of whether they were involved or not?

Tower Bridge incident on 12:25 - Jun 4 with 1595 viewsSoberBaker

Tower Bridge incident on 12:22 - Jun 4 by exiledclaseboy

Deport anybody connected? Family, friends, colleagues? Regardless of whether they were involved or not?

Why not?

Maybe the friends/families of these fists could ' have a word' with them and tell em to chill out a bit. 😉

AMOW

Tower Bridge incident on 12:26 - Jun 4 with 1590 viewsexiledclaseboy

Tower Bridge incident on 12:25 - Jun 4 by SoberBaker

Why not?

Maybe the friends/families of these fists could ' have a word' with them and tell em to chill out a bit. 😉

There's a job for you in the FCO mush with diplomatic skills like that.

Tower Bridge incident on 12:31 - Jun 4 with 1575 viewsSoberBaker

Tower Bridge incident on 12:26 - Jun 4 by exiledclaseboy

There's a job for you in the FCO mush with diplomatic skills like that.

Funnily enough, my sister was quite high up in the FCO but quit due to the amount of snowflakes that work there.

AMOW

Tower Bridge incident on 12:46 - Jun 4 with 1524 viewsHeadmaster

Tower Bridge incident on 11:50 - Jun 4 by PozuelosSideys

One of the most disgusting posts I've read on here.
Tower Bridge incident on 12:49 - Jun 4 with 1511 viewssnork44

Tower Bridge incident on 12:11 - Jun 4 by plasjack

Enoch Powell had the same prophecy in the 1960's, we are in denial.

Enoch Powell was all about West Indian immigration and his prophesies were mainly racist, this is different this about a section of our community that wants to change our way of life, so they can impose their 10th century way of life upon us!

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

Tower Bridge incident on 13:01 - Jun 4 with 1484 viewsmorningstar

Tower Bridge incident on 23:37 - Jun 3 by ZZoric

jeez, u that stupid ffs? too?

Agh, i was wondering when the 'Saturday night special' would make an appearance!

Try answering the question instead of trying (and failing) to be clever. Who are they? what do they look like? Or do we rise up against every person who looks like this?

Go on, off you go.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024