Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
face it lads 16:13 - Dec 19 with 9207 viewsJBG

we have been sold out to a INVESTMENT group, nothing else, Morgan,Jenkins, and the rest of the money grabbing gits have taken the cash without a worry of the so called club they love, Jenkins has won the lottery FFS, from a twice bankrurpt to a multi millionaire on half a million pound a year, saved the club my arse, saved his fhucking self more like
The yanks have had 48 million back already only another 20 million and they are in profit, sell siggy and modo all their money back in January
Take the parachute payments and they have giving their investors a nice big profit,get on a plane out of Swansea, and move on to the next mugs please,
If any of you think any different you are all deluded

The x directors and the trust can not do fhuck all about it

I would like to say i am not 2 faced and will give them aforementioned x directors a piece of my mind,if/when i bump into them again, i do know 2 of them, i've been a supporter for 44 years and watched our directors make a fortune on US the supporters backs

Time the grabbing tvvat's felt their not welcome at our club or on wind street anymore, i hope we can survive this, i really hope

[Post edited 19 Dec 2016 16:42]
face it lads on 16:19 - Dec 19 with 4840 viewsOldjack

The future looks very grim indeed Kev, JVZ and Dineen are two at least that feel they've done no wrong

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

face it lads on 16:25 - Dec 19 with 4784 viewsJBG

face it lads on 16:19 - Dec 19 by Oldjack

The future looks very grim indeed Kev, JVZ and Dineen are two at least that feel they've done no wrong

The yanks don't give two fhucks mate they have control,they can do what they like when they like,that's the truth of the matter only blame lies with the "we love the club" x directors
face it lads on 16:26 - Dec 19 with 4776 viewsairedale

If it gets to a situation where the Trust can take over the club, then the future looks very bright indeed.
face it lads on 16:27 - Dec 19 with 4769 viewsJBG

face it lads on 16:26 - Dec 19 by airedale

If it gets to a situation where the Trust can take over the club, then the future looks very bright indeed.

With what money?
face it lads on 16:29 - Dec 19 with 4739 viewsOldjack

never gonna happen, the sellouts made sure of that

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

face it lads on 16:30 - Dec 19 with 4715 viewsJBG

face it lads on 16:29 - Dec 19 by Oldjack

never gonna happen, the sellouts made sure of that

and why would the yanks waste millions in buying out the trust they have control
face it lads on 16:32 - Dec 19 with 4703 viewsairedale

face it lads on 16:27 - Dec 19 by JBG

With what money?

When they sell the division 2 husk for a quid.
face it lads on 16:33 - Dec 19 with 4692 viewsSwanjaxs

If it gets to this stage the unfortunately it will go the same way as the early 80's I'm afraid

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Login to get fewer ads

face it lads on 16:40 - Dec 19 with 4654 viewsOldjack

face it lads on 16:30 - Dec 19 by JBG

and why would the yanks waste millions in buying out the trust they have control

exactly, they wouldn't have bought in, in the first place if they didn't get full control, that's a reason they did the deal behind the Trust back ,utter greedy slimeballs

face it lads on 16:45 - Dec 19 with 4610 viewsDarran

face it lads on 16:30 - Dec 19 by JBG

How do you say the Yanks have had £48million back already?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

face it lads on 16:47 - Dec 19 with 4599 viewsFlashberryjack

Hallefeckinglujah.............the penny is finally dropping

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

face it lads on 16:51 - Dec 19 with 4572 viewsDewi1jack

face it lads on 16:45 - Dec 19 by Darran

Be nice to know seeing as the rumours are the Merrycans have brought in Forensic Financial investigators as they believe there is missing money.
A lot of missing money compared to what the books show.

Sorry.
Not ITK before someone asks how I know.
[Post edited 19 Dec 2016 16:52]

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

face it lads on 16:52 - Dec 19 with 4554 viewsHighjack

face it lads on 16:51 - Dec 19 by Dewi1jack

Be nice to know seeing as the rumours are the Merrycans have brought in Forensic Financial investigators as they believe there is missing money.
A lot of missing money compared to what the books show.

Sorry.
Not ITK before someone asks how I know.
[Post edited 19 Dec 2016 16:52]

Perhaps Leigh Dineen ate it all?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

face it lads on 16:54 - Dec 19 with 4540 viewsjack247

Have you only just realised?
face it lads on 16:57 - Dec 19 with 4515 viewsJBG

face it lads on 16:54 - Dec 19 by jack247

Have you only just realised?

who me? if so. i realised a while ago just hoped different had a chat today with a certain person who confirmed
face it lads on 17:05 - Dec 19 with 4483 viewsDafyddHuw

face it lads on 16:45 - Dec 19 by Darran

Beat me to it.

When did they get this money? And how? And why?

Proof, or it never happened.
[Post edited 19 Dec 2016 17:06]
face it lads on 17:07 - Dec 19 with 4474 viewsTheResurrection

There’s no way the Yanks have had £48m back already so plucking simplistic figures from the air and chucking them out there is nonsense.
I’m not sticking up for them but their business plan was to sell the club in 3 to 5 years as they felt it was undervalued — for them to make money the Swans would need to stay in the EPL.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

face it lads on 17:23 - Dec 19 with 4409 viewsmonmouth

They have no current means to take anything out of the club do they? Got to be dividends or loans.

This is the nub of the whole issue though, and in my (ignorant layman) thinking where the legal argument lies. The minute they do try to extract funds without a fair share going to the Trust, there's the 'fraud on the minority' right there isn't it?

If so, question is whether they can come up with a financially innovative way to get at the money (if that truly is their strategy) that can sidestep the minority interest protections.

Personally I still think grow and sell on a secure PL mid table asset (sold as promoted) was the plan and it's all gone a bit awry.

Wouldn't surprise me if the sellers (not the brightest tools in the millionaire box) might have made a couple of unwise claims...the s/h agreement nonsense is certainly one...and I'm sure the Yanks will have people all over the reality looking for anything they can leverage. Yank Investment Vehicles don't take to being sold a pup very easily, even if the pup has some extra value.....not when they wanted the full pedigree dog. I'm into full speculation mode now though.

What isn't in doubt is the op. We've been trussed up, stitched up, stuffed, basted, roasted and sold down the river by our 'saviours'.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

face it lads on 17:24 - Dec 19 with 4404 viewsWingstandwood

face it lads on 17:07 - Dec 19 by TheResurrection

There’s no way the Yanks have had £48m back already so plucking simplistic figures from the air and chucking them out there is nonsense.
I’m not sticking up for them but their business plan was to sell the club in 3 to 5 years as they felt it was undervalued — for them to make money the Swans would need to stay in the EPL.

I reckon they would prefer staying in the PL because to quote a cliche "That's where the money is".............I bet they're starting to getting rather worried at present?......Maybe feeling they may have been sold a three legged donkey i.e. A squad/team of rather questionable quality. Oh and add to that the potential of a supporter base that has the potential to turn extremely nasty?

Argus!

face it lads on 17:27 - Dec 19 with 4390 viewsjack247

face it lads on 16:57 - Dec 19 by JBG

who me? if so. i realised a while ago just hoped different had a chat today with a certain person who confirmed

Yeah mate, I thought it was pretty obvious from the outset
face it lads on 17:27 - Dec 19 with 4389 viewsWingstandwood

face it lads on 17:23 - Dec 19 by monmouth

They have no current means to take anything out of the club do they? Got to be dividends or loans.

This is the nub of the whole issue though, and in my (ignorant layman) thinking where the legal argument lies. The minute they do try to extract funds without a fair share going to the Trust, there's the 'fraud on the minority' right there isn't it?

If so, question is whether they can come up with a financially innovative way to get at the money (if that truly is their strategy) that can sidestep the minority interest protections.

Personally I still think grow and sell on a secure PL mid table asset (sold as promoted) was the plan and it's all gone a bit awry.

Wouldn't surprise me if the sellers (not the brightest tools in the millionaire box) might have made a couple of unwise claims...the s/h agreement nonsense is certainly one...and I'm sure the Yanks will have people all over the reality looking for anything they can leverage. Yank Investment Vehicles don't take to being sold a pup very easily, even if the pup has some extra value.....not when they wanted the full pedigree dog. I'm into full speculation mode now though.

What isn't in doubt is the op. We've been trussed up, stitched up, stuffed, basted, roasted and sold down the river by our 'saviours'.

My dream is the U.S lot come running desperately to SCST begging them to use the 'nuclear option' whilst offering collaboration/cooperation with the trust so that they can get their money back!

Argus!

face it lads on 17:29 - Dec 19 with 4374 viewslonglostjack

face it lads on 17:07 - Dec 19 by TheResurrection

That's what I don't get though. You're right - that would be the normal way to turn around a profit. They clearly haven't got a fecking clue about football though otherwise

a. They wouldn't have needed to ask Landon for advice
b. They'd have made funds available immediately at the end of the summer transfer window.
c. They'd have replaced Guidolin with a better manager.

I can't see that they will inject any funds and there's no way they'll have the saavy to wheel and deal in a notoriously difficult transfer window.

What worries me then is their Plan B after May 31st.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

face it lads on 17:48 - Dec 19 with 4319 viewsSwaneeRiver

I know I'm a bit dim, but when I invest my money, I look to grow it.
If I invested in something that was worth say £100, but due to bad management it was only worth half that in the future, how would that be a good investment ? I'd lose a large lump of my money and the company would lose money as well
It just doesn't make sense to me to have a deliberate intention to push us down the leagues
face it lads on 18:00 - Dec 19 with 4261 viewsjack247

face it lads on 17:48 - Dec 19 by SwaneeRiver

If I invested in something that was worth say £100, but due to bad management it was only worth half that in the future, how would that be a good investment ? I'd lose a large lump of my money and the company would lose money as well
It just doesn't make sense to me to have a deliberate intention to push us down the leagues

There is no deliberate intention to relegate us.

They want to keep us up as cheaply as possible. Reduce costs whilst keeping returns as high as possible. Presumably sell us on in a few years. It doesn't work if we get relegated. If also looks like they are trying to increase our profile in the USA

I'm not sure if they overestimated the squad, underestimated the league, overestimated Bob or what, but the plan would definitely have been to stay in the PL. Now there is a very real threat of relegation, we see if they stick or twist. They either spend to try to fix the problem or cut their losses.
face it lads on 18:00 - Dec 19 with 4259 viewsDafyddHuw

face it lads on 17:48 - Dec 19 by SwaneeRiver

They didn't have " a deliberate intention to push us down the leagues" butt.

Their big mistake was to invest in something they knew nothing about.
Their other big mistake was in thinking that HJ was the dog's bollocks where football was concerned.

I think their plan was to be very hands-off, seeing as they knew nothing about the PL, leave HJ to run everything very successfully, and they could sit back, trouser the annual dividends, watch the club grow and then sell up for a big profit.

Their last big mistake was not to realise that HJ had lost his mojo.
Now, when we go down, they'll have to scramble about, selling everything that ain't nailed down.
They'll still make a bit of money, probably.

It's all very,very sad.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024