Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
face it lads 16:13 - Dec 19 with 9280 viewsJBG

we have been sold out to a INVESTMENT group, nothing else, Morgan,Jenkins, and the rest of the money grabbing gits have taken the cash without a worry of the so called club they love, Jenkins has won the lottery FFS, from a twice bankrurpt to a multi millionaire on half a million pound a year, saved the club my arse, saved his fhucking self more like
The yanks have had 48 million back already only another 20 million and they are in profit, sell siggy and modo all their money back in January
Take the parachute payments and they have giving their investors a nice big profit,get on a plane out of Swansea, and move on to the next mugs please,
If any of you think any different you are all deluded

The x directors and the trust can not do fhuck all about it

I would like to say i am not 2 faced and will give them aforementioned x directors a piece of my mind,if/when i bump into them again, i do know 2 of them, i've been a supporter for 44 years and watched our directors make a fortune on US the supporters backs

Time the grabbing tvvat's felt their not welcome at our club or on wind street anymore, i hope we can survive this, i really hope

[Post edited 19 Dec 2016 16:42]
face it lads on 18:02 - Dec 19 with 1761 viewsFlashberryjack

face it lads on 17:29 - Dec 19 by longlostjack

That's what I don't get though. You're right - that would be the normal way to turn around a profit. They clearly haven't got a fecking clue about football though otherwise

a. They wouldn't have needed to ask Landon for advice
b. They'd have made funds available immediately at the end of the summer transfer window.
c. They'd have replaced Guidolin with a better manager.

I can't see that they will inject any funds and there's no way they'll have the saavy to wheel and deal in a notoriously difficult transfer window.

What worries me then is their Plan B after May 31st.

Why do they need a plan B, when plan A is working perfectly.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

face it lads on 18:04 - Dec 19 with 1760 viewsWingstandwood

face it lads on 18:00 - Dec 19 by DafyddHuw

They didn't have " a deliberate intention to push us down the leagues" butt.

Their big mistake was to invest in something they knew nothing about.
Their other big mistake was in thinking that HJ was the dog's bollocks where football was concerned.

I think their plan was to be very hands-off, seeing as they knew nothing about the PL, leave HJ to run everything very successfully, and they could sit back, trouser the annual dividends, watch the club grow and then sell up for a big profit.

Their last big mistake was not to realise that HJ had lost his mojo.
Now, when we go down, they'll have to scramble about, selling everything that ain't nailed down.
They'll still make a bit of money, probably.

It's all very,very sad.

I buy that 100%. That is indeed the latest up-to-date chapter (post Petty era) added to the SCFC story!

Argus!

face it lads on 18:06 - Dec 19 with 1747 viewsairedale

Their other big mistake was in thinking that HJ was the dog's bollocks where football was concerned.

I think their plan was to be very hands-off, seeing as they knew nothing about the PL, leave HJ to run everything very successfully, and they could sit back, trouser the annual dividends, watch the club grow and then sell up for a big profit.

Now, when we go down, they'll have to scramble about, selling everything that ain't nailed down.

It's all very,very sad.

Why oh why did Huw employ Bob though?
face it lads on 18:11 - Dec 19 with 1724 viewsjack247

face it lads on 18:06 - Dec 19 by airedale

Why oh why did Huw employ Bob though?

He didn't
face it lads on 18:32 - Dec 19 with 1653 viewsDewi1jack

face it lads on 18:11 - Dec 19 by jack247

He didn't

Maybe not
But the fuking tw@ employed N'Gog, Tabanou, Beattie, KO'l, Clotet and every other no-hoper we've seen.
Guessing it's Captain Beaky's signature on the bottom of Boob's contract though

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

face it lads on 18:37 - Dec 19 with 1636 viewsTheResurrection

face it lads on 18:02 - Dec 19 by Flashberryjack

Why do they need a plan B, when plan A is working perfectly.

This is where you show you haven't grasped why they've bought into us I'm afraid if you think relegation was part of their plan.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

face it lads on 18:42 - Dec 19 with 1620 viewsOldjack

face it lads on 17:48 - Dec 19 by SwaneeRiver

I know I'm a bit dim, but when I invest my money, I look to grow it.
If I invested in something that was worth say £100, but due to bad management it was only worth half that in the future, how would that be a good investment ? I'd lose a large lump of my money and the company would lose money as well
It just doesn't make sense to me to have a deliberate intention to push us down the leagues

they'll lose nowt ,sell assets ,milk the parachute payments etc

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

face it lads on 19:03 - Dec 19 with 1573 views3swan

What we don’t know is how many money men are part of the consortium.
The loss they make, if that what it end up being, will be shared by how many?
Investors want a profit but they also will know that not everything goes their way, and will have a figure in mind that they can take a hit on.
Login to get fewer ads

face it lads on 19:04 - Dec 19 with 1568 viewsowainglyndwr

We are knackered, the Americans have no interest in throwing millions during the tranfer window and The board or Ex Swans supporters have money to spend now with no interest in us.
face it lads on 19:07 - Dec 19 with 1554 viewsjack247

face it lads on 18:32 - Dec 19 by Dewi1jack

Maybe not
But the fuking tw@ employed N'Gog, Tabanou, Beattie, KO'l, Clotet and every other no-hoper we've seen.
Guessing it's Captain Beaky's signature on the bottom of Boob's contract though

I'm sure it is. Let's not pretend Bob was anything other than an owners appointment though.

By the Americans for the Americans
face it lads on 19:08 - Dec 19 with 1553 viewsPawelAbbott

face it lads on 17:07 - Dec 19 by TheResurrection

There’s no way the Yanks have had £48m back already so plucking simplistic figures from the air and chucking them out there is nonsense.
I’m not sticking up for them but their business plan was to sell the club in 3 to 5 years as they felt it was undervalued — for them to make money the Swans would need to stay in the EPL.

I don't think that is the plan.
I think they intended to bring in an American manager and a few American players cheaply from their other teams. Then get a good marketing campaign going over in the US about the American team doing so well in the EPL.
The potential interest is huge and an opportunity for them to do it cheaply.
If they manage to get us to 17th at the end of the season with Bob in charge then they can promote it as the American guy coming in to save the club that the British and Italian had done so badly with.
Expect to see some more Yanks get signed in January and Bob to be here until we are mathematically down.
face it lads on 19:15 - Dec 19 with 1519 viewsA_Fans_Dad

face it lads on 19:03 - Dec 19 by 3swan

What we don’t know is how many money men are part of the consortium.
The loss they make, if that what it end up being, will be shared by how many?
Investors want a profit but they also will know that not everything goes their way, and will have a figure in mind that they can take a hit on.

As I said on a previous post I can't see the real investors being very happy with the way that Kaplan & Levien have handled this deal.
I am sure that is was sold to them the way Jenkins sold to K & L, ie that the squad was good enough, we had great players and we just needed a decent manager to make it all happen.
Instead they have bought a club that is facing almost certain relegation and vital losses in potential earnings.
face it lads on 19:16 - Dec 19 with 1518 viewslonglostjack

face it lads on 19:08 - Dec 19 by PawelAbbott

I don't think that is the plan.
I think they intended to bring in an American manager and a few American players cheaply from their other teams. Then get a good marketing campaign going over in the US about the American team doing so well in the EPL.
The potential interest is huge and an opportunity for them to do it cheaply.
If they manage to get us to 17th at the end of the season with Bob in charge then they can promote it as the American guy coming in to save the club that the British and Italian had done so badly with.
Expect to see some more Yanks get signed in January and Bob to be here until we are mathematically down.

If you are right we can look forward to a bumper injection of funds in January to make their dream come true because by now they''ll have realised that they can't do it on the cheap. Or maybe not.
[Post edited 19 Dec 2016 19:18]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

face it lads on 19:18 - Dec 19 with 1515 views3swan

face it lads on 19:15 - Dec 19 by A_Fans_Dad

As I said on a previous post I can't see the real investors being very happy with the way that Kaplan & Levien have handled this deal.
I am sure that is was sold to them the way Jenkins sold to K & L, ie that the squad was good enough, we had great players and we just needed a decent manager to make it all happen.
Instead they have bought a club that is facing almost certain relegation and vital losses in potential earnings.

Agree and as investors they will make their thoughts known.

The loss won't be just a two way cut (K&L) but spread out.
face it lads on 19:24 - Dec 19 with 1477 viewsA_Fans_Dad

face it lads on 19:18 - Dec 19 by 3swan

Agree and as investors they will make their thoughts known.

The loss won't be just a two way cut (K&L) but spread out.

If K &L oversold us as per Jenkins spiel and the J T A K I can't see them getting any future investment cash from those guys.
They could even end up with broken legs or cement overcoats if they loose them a lot of cash, depending on who they are dealing with.
face it lads on 19:25 - Dec 19 with 1369 viewsLandore_Jack

The biggest mistake was allowing Jenkins to continue with his normal duties. They trusted him and it has backfired badly.

#backtojack

face it lads on 19:27 - Dec 19 with 1353 viewsLoyal

face it lads on 19:25 - Dec 19 by Landore_Jack

The biggest mistake was allowing Jenkins to continue with his normal duties. They trusted him and it has backfired badly.

Or they left him in there to take the shit while they claw their money back, then sell us for a sweet profit.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

face it lads on 19:27 - Dec 19 with 1352 viewsPawelAbbott

face it lads on 19:16 - Dec 19 by longlostjack

If you are right we can look forward to a bumper injection of funds in January to make their dream come true because by now they''ll have realised that they can't do it on the cheap. Or maybe not.
[Post edited 19 Dec 2016 19:18]

I think we're going to see large amounts spent in January.
I also think it will be funded by player sales, probably Gylfi, Ki, Bartley and Gomis.
If the Ki to China rumours are true, could be worth £50M + in total.
face it lads on 19:29 - Dec 19 with 1343 viewsShonky

face it lads on 19:27 - Dec 19 by PawelAbbott

I think we're going to see large amounts spent in January.
I also think it will be funded by player sales, probably Gylfi, Ki, Bartley and Gomis.
If the Ki to China rumours are true, could be worth £50M + in total.

Its just a ride...

face it lads on 19:40 - Dec 19 with 1301 viewsLandore_Jack

face it lads on 19:27 - Dec 19 by Loyal

Or they left him in there to take the shit while they claw their money back, then sell us for a sweet profit.

I don't think that was their intention. They thought Swansea was a well run club that they could sell for a profit at a later date. They never anticipated what was to happen. They want to see the club stay in the PL because it would be worth a lot more compared to the Championship. Also, the chinese tv deal will be in affect next season so income will be a lot higher. Unfortunately, they put too much faith in Jenkins after the JTAK bullshit.

#backtojack

face it lads on 19:43 - Dec 19 with 1289 viewsSmellyplumz

We've been date raped and fisted in the ass by the old board and now we've woken up the next morning, limping badly as we try and get the bus home.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

face it lads on 19:47 - Dec 19 with 1280 viewsDr_Winston

face it lads on 19:40 - Dec 19 by Landore_Jack

I don't think that was their intention. They thought Swansea was a well run club that they could sell for a profit at a later date. They never anticipated what was to happen. They want to see the club stay in the PL because it would be worth a lot more compared to the Championship. Also, the chinese tv deal will be in affect next season so income will be a lot higher. Unfortunately, they put too much faith in Jenkins after the JTAK bullshit.

This.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

face it lads on 19:47 - Dec 19 with 1271 viewsLeonWasGod

It's all very,very sad.

That's my take on it too. Which is why it was incredibly stupid of them to meddle by appointing Bob's. The most important decision made by the people who know the least .

And as for the OP's £48 m claim, I can't see how that would be possible. We barely break even even with a player sale or two. Suspect they were relying on a reasonable divi each year, helped by greater commercial activity in America, and then maybe a sale down the line for a higher figure if the club continued to grow. That seems more likely.
face it lads on 19:48 - Dec 19 with 1263 viewsNeathJack

face it lads on 19:47 - Dec 19 by Dr_Winston

This.

Which makes you wonder why on earth the leech is still there?
face it lads on 19:51 - Dec 19 with 1243 viewsFlashberryjack

face it lads on 18:37 - Dec 19 by TheResurrection

This is where you show you haven't grasped why they've bought into us I'm afraid if you think relegation was part of their plan.

I wouldn't say they specificaly intend to get us relegated.

As long as they don't spend any money, there's money to be made wether we stay up or go down.

The only sure way that they'll lose money is if they do as others have done, and throw money at the club in an effort avoid relegation, they may know feck all about football, but they sure as hell know the dark arts of business.

Send no money relegation

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024