Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Was Bobs change of tactics forced by Sigurdsson? 23:35 - Nov 6 with 12964 viewsJackBaston

Im pretty sure i saw Sigurdsson have a go at Bob after the third goal, and tell Routledge and Borja to go on the wings
Anyone else see that?
Was Bobs change of tactics forced by Sigurdsson? on 00:18 - Nov 7 with 2929 viewsWarwickHunt

Was Bobs change of tactics forced by Sigurdsson? on 00:17 - Nov 7 by ParsSwans

God the last two muppets have replied just don't get it. I was a huge guidolin fan and think bobs a joke appointment, but if Siggi in your eyes was right for today it's a bit shallow considering Ki and taylor as wrong as they were got hammered for their reactions when subbed

You're comparing apples and oranges, muppet.
Was Bobs change of tactics forced by Sigurdsson? on 00:19 - Nov 7 with 2919 viewsParsSwans

So we all forgive shelvey then for pointing directions as he was a senior player trying to put things right? Baston on right wing great decision by Siggi amazing lol
Was Bobs change of tactics forced by Sigurdsson? on 00:20 - Nov 7 with 2916 viewsadamswan

If I'm a muppet for respecting Sigurdsson for showing passion and a desire to help the team, not just himself, then happy days. Yours sincerely, The Muppet.
Was Bobs change of tactics forced by Sigurdsson? on 00:22 - Nov 7 with 2911 viewsJoe_bradshaw

No one likes to see situations where players have a go at managers but the big difference as I see it is that Taylor and Ki were wrong about their situations whilst Siggy was right about his.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Was Bobs change of tactics forced by Sigurdsson? on 00:23 - Nov 7 with 2903 viewsicecoldjack

Was Bobs change of tactics forced by Sigurdsson? on 00:07 - Nov 7 by ParsSwans

And so taylor and Ki were spot on for telling Franco they shouldn't be subbed as they knew it was best they stayed on pitch for better of club... And super Gylfi also stated things are massively better under Bob can see why now he gets to do what the hell he wants by sound of it

not the same thing at all.

0-3 down something needed changing, the manager froze a player stepped in.
Was Bobs change of tactics forced by Sigurdsson? on 00:23 - Nov 7 with 2903 viewsParsSwans

Sigurdsson stated last two weeks in a row things have greatly improved since Bradley's arrival say no more!
Was Bobs change of tactics forced by Sigurdsson? on 00:25 - Nov 7 with 2886 viewsadamswan

Can I just ask where on earth you are getting this hypocrisy about Shelvey, Taylor and Ki nonsense from? I don't remember criticising at all actually? And secondly, a payer sulking for personal gain and a player showing desire/passion for the team are very different things, I'm honestly struggling to see how you are drawing a comparison.
Was Bobs change of tactics forced by Sigurdsson? on 00:28 - Nov 7 with 2872 viewsParsSwans

Not having a go at you personally as I generally agree with your comments Adam as they are balanced and fair but I do t get how people on here in general were flappy to see guidolin go then can accept a player taking over everything and Siggi is no angel himself to me a pattern has developed with him and not a great influence personally
Login to get fewer ads

Was Bobs change of tactics forced by Sigurdsson? on 00:29 - Nov 7 with 2871 viewsadamswan

Training might be better, by all accounts it wasn't the best under Guidolin, so whats wrong with what Sigurdsson is saying? Hypocrisy would be Sigurdsson specificially praising today's formation, then having a pop at Bradley, which quite clearly isn't the case. Sigurdsson has obviously pi ss ed you off in another life or something.
[Post edited 7 Nov 2016 0:33]
Was Bobs change of tactics forced by Sigurdsson? on 00:30 - Nov 7 with 2868 viewsicecoldjack

Was Bobs change of tactics forced by Sigurdsson? on 00:23 - Nov 7 by ParsSwans

Sigurdsson stated last two weeks in a row things have greatly improved since Bradley's arrival say no more!

yes yes they all say that kind of stuff, page 1 of footaller interiew when a new manager arrives.

Lord knows what the players really think, especially Siggy as a few of his mates played in Norway when Bob was coaching there.
Was Bobs change of tactics forced by Sigurdsson? on 00:34 - Nov 7 with 2847 viewsWarwickHunt

Was Bobs change of tactics forced by Sigurdsson? on 00:30 - Nov 7 by icecoldjack

yes yes they all say that kind of stuff, page 1 of footaller interiew when a new manager arrives.

Lord knows what the players really think, especially Siggy as a few of his mates played in Norway when Bob was coaching there.

Mandy Rice-Davies was unavailable for comment.
Was Bobs change of tactics forced by Sigurdsson? on 00:53 - Nov 7 with 2805 viewsJackBaston

Uh why is this a pointless thread?

And he didnt just tell players to do it without Bob being involved, he went to the touchline and had a word, next thing he was telling Borja right wing and Wayne left

Couldve been Bobs instructions and he called Siggy over to implement them, but it looked more like Siggy
Was Bobs change of tactics forced by Sigurdsson? (n/t) on 01:26 - Nov 7 with 2761 viewsandrew

God the last two muppets have replied just don't get it. I was a huge guidolin fan and think bobs a joke appointment, but if Siggi in your eyes was right for today it's a bit shallow considering Ki and taylor as wrong as they were got hammered for their reactions when subbed

[Post edited 7 Nov 2016 1:28]

Poll: Can’t see the new guy coming in to sit on the bench so, who’s off?

Was Bobs change of tactics forced by Sigurdsson? on 01:26 - Nov 7 with 2761 viewsandrew

Haha what are you saying mun????....

Poll: Can’t see the new guy coming in to sit on the bench so, who’s off?

Was Bobs change of tactics forced by Sigurdsson? on 01:41 - Nov 7 with 2728 viewsLoyal

Was Bobs change of tactics forced by Sigurdsson? on 00:34 - Nov 7 by WarwickHunt

Mandy Rice-Davies was unavailable for comment.

Would it be an opportune moment to express a preference on where to lob the old salty stuff ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Was Bobs change of tactics forced by Sigurdsson? on 01:45 - Nov 7 with 2579 viewsSwansNZ

Taylor/Ki were showing disrespect for a manager actually trying to change things on the pitch, not one standing on the sideline like a possum caught in the headlights

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Was Bobs change of tactics forced by Sigurdsson? on 02:01 - Nov 7 with 2552 viewsStarsky

Was Bobs change of tactics forced by Sigurdsson? on 00:19 - Nov 7 by ParsSwans

So we all forgive shelvey then for pointing directions as he was a senior player trying to put things right? Baston on right wing great decision by Siggi amazing lol

You are an idiot

It's just the internet, init.

Was Bobs change of tactics forced by Sigurdsson? on 03:18 - Nov 7 with 2517 viewsJackUlation

Was Bobs change of tactics forced by Sigurdsson? on 23:55 - Nov 6 by Highjack

As I've said in another thread, yes they were useless but their very presence forced the Utd defence to drop a bit deeper, which is what allowed us to control the middle of the park a bit more in the second half.

Any idiot could see we were crying out for width.

well Sponge Bob could not see it.
Was Bobs change of tactics forced by Sigurdsson? on 06:48 - Nov 7 with 2452 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Was Bobs change of tactics forced by Sigurdsson? on 00:11 - Nov 7 by ParsSwans

Well we have found the answer then to all our problems Sigurdsson for player manager!!!!!!

I think everyone in the stadium could see we were struggling in the middle of the park and had not width. Most fans would have changed it after 20 minutes. Why BB could t see it or was too stubborn to change I have no idea.

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Was Bobs change of tactics forced by Sigurdsson? on 07:11 - Nov 7 with 2414 viewsSwaneeRiver

Was Bobs change of tactics forced by Sigurdsson? on 23:52 - Nov 6 by ParsSwans

I wonder if taylor or routledge had done the same you would say the same, that much of a genius he put our record signing a striker on the wing.And as for width barrow and montero are useless pace and no end product but yes better than routledge
[Post edited 6 Nov 2016 23:53]

With Barrow and Montero on the pitch we got back into the game and could have scored more. Up until their introduction we didn't look like threatening
Seems odd that some will knock those who at least bring something to the game
Was Bobs change of tactics forced by Sigurdsson? on 07:20 - Nov 7 with 2406 viewsKilkennyjack

Well done Siggy. Worked his butt off as well.

Beware of the Risen People

Was Bobs change of tactics forced by Sigurdsson? on 07:26 - Nov 7 with 2395 viewsElward

Maybe Siggy should have a go at being a manager, seen as though he spends most of his time throwing a strop waving his arms about. Once he took over captaincy yesterday not once did he provide any leadership. It was nice to see he's at least stopped trying his stupid flicks to no one though. Next up I'd like to see him not getting knocked over every time he gets the ball.
Was Bobs change of tactics forced by Sigurdsson? on 07:36 - Nov 7 with 2378 views34dfgdf54

Siggy worked his socks off yesterday, even at 3-0 down.

He's the last person I would be calling a bad egg, we must have the thickest fans in the league by a country mile, it's unbelievable.
Was Bobs change of tactics forced by Sigurdsson? on 07:41 - Nov 7 with 2368 viewsSwaneeRiver

Was Bobs change of tactics forced by Sigurdsson? on 07:36 - Nov 7 by 34dfgdf54

He's the last person I would be calling a bad egg, we must have the thickest fans in the league by a country mile, it's unbelievable.

Agree. Siggy is a class player and must be as frustrated as us fans at what is going wrong
Was Bobs change of tactics forced by Sigurdsson? on 07:58 - Nov 7 with 2334 viewsElward

Was Bobs change of tactics forced by Sigurdsson? on 07:36 - Nov 7 by 34dfgdf54

So would a dog. Doesn't tell the whole story. He wouldn't be the first person i'd be pointing at but he doesn't have the immunity that a lot of fans seem to give him. He got given captaincy when Leon went off and spent half of it running around and the other half waving his arms.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024