Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Was Bobs change of tactics forced by Sigurdsson? 23:35 - Nov 6 with 12965 viewsJackBaston

Im pretty sure i saw Sigurdsson have a go at Bob after the third goal, and tell Routledge and Borja to go on the wings
Anyone else see that?
Was Bobs change of tactics forced by Sigurdsson? on 08:52 - Nov 7 with 2519 viewsGowerjack

Now I'm no fan of Bradley in fact he should be sacked today but in the interest of truth and fairness it was him who called GS over and gave him instruction not the other way around.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Was Bobs change of tactics forced by Sigurdsson? on 09:24 - Nov 7 with 2483 viewsLeonWasGod

Was Bobs change of tactics forced by Sigurdsson? on 23:50 - Nov 6 by JackFish

At least someone ducking noticed the formation wasn't working.

Innit. At least when Guidolin tried 352 he twigged early on and dragged Tayls off.

Why try these things against the strongest sides? It was bleeding obvious that Leon was going to be overrun in midfield against Pogba, Fallacio and Mata. School boy management at best.
Was Bobs change of tactics forced by Sigurdsson? on 09:35 - Nov 7 with 2460 viewsLeonWasGod

Was Bobs change of tactics forced by Sigurdsson? on 08:52 - Nov 7 by Gowerjack

Now I'm no fan of Bradley in fact he should be sacked today but in the interest of truth and fairness it was him who called GS over and gave him instruction not the other way around.

Too late I fear. It's already accepted knowledge that Siggy picked the team, changed formations and then went back to Bob's to pillage and ate his dog. You know what these Vikings are like...
Was Bobs change of tactics forced by Sigurdsson? on 09:43 - Nov 7 with 2450 viewskarnataka

Was Bobs change of tactics forced by Sigurdsson? on 00:34 - Nov 7 by WarwickHunt

Mandy Rice-Davies was unavailable for comment.

Well, you would say that, wouldn't you. (And full marks for also quoting a Man album title in a thread )
Was Bobs change of tactics forced by Sigurdsson? on 10:07 - Nov 7 with 2419 viewsGiff

Unfortunately all of Siggy's energy is going in chasing the opposition down because our team is so poor. Too many of our players are happy to watch him charging round closing players down and blocking attempted passes.
If the rest of the team worked harder, his energy could be used in the right areas of the pitch. On the odd occasions that we attack he can't quite get in the right positions and always seems to have to stretch to reach the ball.
Was Bobs change of tactics forced by Sigurdsson? on 10:37 - Nov 7 with 2372 viewsmonmouth

If he did that, he has seriously gone up in my estimation. It's about time that the ridiculous millionaires on the pitch took some responsibility for what is happening out there.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Was Bobs change of tactics forced by Sigurdsson? on 11:53 - Nov 7 with 2324 viewsacejack3065

I'd like to know who Ki is blowing to keep getting starts...
Was Bobs change of tactics forced by Sigurdsson? on 12:09 - Nov 7 with 2301 viewsDafyddHuw

Was Bobs change of tactics forced by Sigurdsson? on 00:11 - Nov 7 by ParsSwans

Well we have found the answer then to all our problems Sigurdsson for player manager!!!!!!

Would defo be an improvement.

And the difference between JJS and Siggy waving arms is that JJS was doing it to deflect blame onto somebody else - anybody.
Login to get fewer ads

Was Bobs change of tactics forced by Sigurdsson? on 12:12 - Nov 7 with 2287 viewsjasper_T

Was Bobs change of tactics forced by Sigurdsson? on 11:53 - Nov 7 by acejack3065

I'd like to know who Ki is blowing to keep getting starts...

Whoever the other midfielders used to.

Ki is starting on merit based on the last two games.
Was Bobs change of tactics forced by Sigurdsson? on 12:25 - Nov 7 with 2264 viewsTheResurrection

Was Bobs change of tactics forced by Sigurdsson? on 23:40 - Nov 6 by Darran

Stupid f*cking thread.

Wow

How is he allowed to continue posting?

Horrible bloke

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Was Bobs change of tactics forced by Sigurdsson? on 12:47 - Nov 7 with 2218 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Was Bobs change of tactics forced by Sigurdsson? on 12:12 - Nov 7 by jasper_T

Whoever the other midfielders used to.

Ki is starting on merit based on the last two games.

This is the most worrying fact I've read today

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Was Bobs change of tactics forced by Sigurdsson? on 12:59 - Nov 7 with 2203 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Was Bobs change of tactics forced by Sigurdsson? on 23:50 - Nov 6 by SwansNZ

Little point in playing 2 tall strikers, then having nobody to provide any width to provide them with any service *

* Not saying our wingers can cross anyway

No service.
perhaps you should look at our official match stats.
"221 - Crosses made by the Swans this season - the fourth highest tally in the league.
Read more at http://www.swanseacity.net/news/article/2016-17/stats-swansea-city-manchester-un
Was Bobs change of tactics forced by Sigurdsson? on 13:17 - Nov 7 with 2174 viewsjasonbromham

Sigurdsson just doesn't look fit to me. I think he needed a longer break at the start of the season or certainly a break now. I take it he will be playing in the international break with Iceland though. He is trying but when you're best player doesn't look up to it you know you have problems. I can see him going in January if we carry on.
Was Bobs change of tactics forced by Sigurdsson? on 13:39 - Nov 7 with 2141 viewsLeonWasGod

Was Bobs change of tactics forced by Sigurdsson? on 13:17 - Nov 7 by jasonbromham

Sigurdsson just doesn't look fit to me. I think he needed a longer break at the start of the season or certainly a break now. I take it he will be playing in the international break with Iceland though. He is trying but when you're best player doesn't look up to it you know you have problems. I can see him going in January if we carry on.

None of them look up to it as they're not playing as a unit. It doesn't matter how good a player you are if you're not being managed properly. Even the best players can look like chumps if not used and motivated correctly - we saw it with Mourinho's Chelski last year, Moye's and Van Gaal's Man U. People may argue that it shouldn't happen that way, but it clearly does.
Was Bobs change of tactics forced by Sigurdsson? on 14:51 - Nov 7 with 2066 viewsjasper_T

They just need to work harder, mun
Was Bobs change of tactics forced by Sigurdsson? on 14:57 - Nov 7 with 2053 viewsMyFinalHeaven

Was Bobs change of tactics forced by Sigurdsson? on 12:59 - Nov 7 by A_Fans_Dad

No service.
perhaps you should look at our official match stats.
"221 - Crosses made by the Swans this season - the fourth highest tally in the league.
Read more at http://www.swanseacity.net/news/article/2016-17/stats-swansea-city-manchester-un

...you do realize that that number, 221, is a tally of all our crosses and not a tally of successful crosses right? Last time I checked, our cross success percentage is flat out awful. Indeed, the vast majority of our crosses are complete crap. The number of decent crosses we've had this season can probably be counted on two hands.
[Post edited 7 Nov 2016 15:01]

Come on you Swans.

Was Bobs change of tactics forced by Sigurdsson? on 15:00 - Nov 7 with 2041 viewsjackal

Was Bobs change of tactics forced by Sigurdsson? on 00:34 - Nov 7 by WarwickHunt

Mandy Rice-Davies was unavailable for comment.

Probably because she died in 2014.
Was Bobs change of tactics forced by Sigurdsson? on 18:08 - Nov 7 with 1955 viewsswan_si

Was Bobs change of tactics forced by Sigurdsson? on 08:52 - Nov 7 by Gowerjack

agreed. but don't ruin a thread with facts. it just confuses people
Was Bobs change of tactics forced by Sigurdsson? on 11:05 - Nov 8 with 1843 viewsCatullus

Our conversion rate, in total, is 9%. If we make 100 chances we score 9. That's awful. About the formation, why did we pkay two up front with no wingers? It looked dodgy to everybody I know from the start. Then we sat too deep and invited them in. It was embarrasing.
I disagree about Montero, he can cross, Barrow is not so great at it though. IF we play two up front we have to sacrifice a holding holding midfielder, or Siggy unless we go 3 at the back.
If Siggy was was responsible for the change then it probably was disrespectful but still, it needed doing or we were facing a record beating. That first 20 was shameful and embarrassing.
What worries me most is it genuinely looks like Bradley hasn't a clue. All this chopping and changing is doing more harm than good.
We are looking pretty much certainties for relegation. We can't score OR defend, we can't keep possession and even worse, the players looked like they weren't bothered. Bradley questioned their commitment too but it looks to me like we're in a death spiral.
No fight, no commitment, a manager out of his depth, a squad shorn of its best players, a director of football who's lost the plot, new owners who were too late to recognise their mistake in leaving jenkins in charge and finally, the supporters who now have turned on the board and are openly hostile to both board and players. We are a club in a serious crisis.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Was Bobs change of tactics forced by Sigurdsson? on 20:22 - Nov 9 with 1734 viewsjack2jack

Maybe,just maybe it was Curt
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024