Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Giggs turned us down because we didnt have the same ambitions... 17:59 - Oct 8 with 16850 viewsJackBaston

what a chicken nugget he is

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/manchester-united-fc-l
Giggs turned us down because we didnt have the same ambitions... on 21:17 - Oct 8 with 2535 viewsWarwickHunt

Giggs turned us down because we didnt have the same ambitions... on 21:15 - Oct 8 by Murph75

And humble.

I try, but it's not easy.

Giggs turned us down because we didnt have the same ambitions... on 21:19 - Oct 8 with 2527 viewsMurph75

Giggs turned us down because we didnt have the same ambitions... on 21:17 - Oct 8 by WarwickHunt

I try, but it's not easy.

Are there no ends to your talents?
Giggs turned us down because we didnt have the same ambitions... on 21:27 - Oct 8 with 2504 viewsHugeEnkins

If you take this on face value then who the fcuk does he think he is? What has he ever done in management? Fcuk all, that's what. Cheeky cnt. Must be holding out for the Barcelona job as is his sense of entitlement
Giggs turned us down because we didnt have the same ambitions... on 21:37 - Oct 8 with 2479 viewsWarwickHunt

Giggs turned us down because we didnt have the same ambitions... on 21:19 - Oct 8 by Murph75

Are there no ends to your talents?

I could never quite get the hang of juggling.

Annoying.
Giggs turned us down because we didnt have the same ambitions... on 21:43 - Oct 8 with 2461 viewsMurph75

Giggs turned us down because we didnt have the same ambitions... on 21:37 - Oct 8 by WarwickHunt

Annoying.

I'm sure you could if you really set your mind to it. Lets be honest you're sh!t hot at spotting peoples spelling mistakes.
Giggs turned us down because we didnt have the same ambitions... on 21:44 - Oct 8 with 2457 viewsDarran

Giggs turned us down because we didnt have the same ambitions... on 21:37 - Oct 8 by WarwickHunt

Annoying.

It gets me too.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Giggs turned us down because we didnt have the same ambitions... on 21:48 - Oct 8 with 2443 viewsMurph75

Giggs turned us down because we didnt have the same ambitions... on 21:44 - Oct 8 by Darran

It gets me too.

It's a good job you've been blessed with chiselled good looks. Juggling is overrated.
Giggs turned us down because we didnt have the same ambitions... on 22:32 - Oct 8 with 2388 viewsWarwickHunt

Giggs turned us down because we didnt have the same ambitions... on 21:43 - Oct 8 by Murph75

I'm sure you could if you really set your mind to it. Lets be honest you're sh!t hot at spotting peoples spelling mistakes.

And missing apostrophes...
Login to get fewer ads

Giggs turned us down because we didnt have the same ambitions... on 22:35 - Oct 8 with 2383 viewsMurph75

Giggs turned us down because we didnt have the same ambitions... on 22:32 - Oct 8 by WarwickHunt

And missing apostrophes...

Of course! Your pedanticism is endless.
Giggs turned us down because we didnt have the same ambitions... on 22:47 - Oct 8 with 2360 viewsWarwickHunt

Giggs turned us down because we didnt have the same ambitions... on 22:35 - Oct 8 by Murph75

Of course! Your pedanticism is endless.

I'm on a mission to educate and inform the great unwashed.

No need to thank me.
Giggs turned us down because we didnt have the same ambitions... on 22:48 - Oct 8 with 2350 viewsmonmouth

Giggs turned us down because we didnt have the same ambitions... on 22:47 - Oct 8 by WarwickHunt

I'm on a mission to educate and inform the great unwashed.

No need to thank me.

Do you no longer entertain?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Giggs turned us down because we didnt have the same ambitions... on 22:56 - Oct 8 with 2337 viewsMurph75

Giggs turned us down because we didnt have the same ambitions... on 22:48 - Oct 8 by monmouth

Do you no longer entertain?

He entertains his hand now and again.
Giggs turned us down because we didnt have the same ambitions... on 00:09 - Oct 9 with 2241 viewspikeypaul

From a creep that had an ambition and sucedded to feck his brothers wife no one with half a brain would care what he thought.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Giggs turned us down because we didnt have the same ambitions... on 09:51 - Oct 9 with 2076 viewsWarwickHunt

Giggs turned us down because we didnt have the same ambitions... on 22:56 - Oct 8 by Murph75

He entertains his hand now and again.

Fnaaar.

Are you twelve?
Giggs turned us down because we didnt have the same ambitions... on 09:53 - Oct 9 with 2072 viewsMurph75

Giggs turned us down because we didnt have the same ambitions... on 09:51 - Oct 9 by WarwickHunt

Fnaaar.

Are you twelve?

Giggs turned us down because we didnt have the same ambitions... on 11:46 - Oct 9 with 1981 viewsDafyddHuw

Giggs turned us down because we didnt have the same ambitions... on 18:21 - Oct 8 by exiledclaseboy

We had ambitions to not employ a charisma free failure of a human being.

Say what you like about Bob Bradley but if the choices were him and Ryan Giggs I'm glad we got the one we did.

"...but if the choices were him and Ryan Giggs..."

That's the sad part. Of all the managers available world-wide, we come down to a choice of these two.
Giggs turned us down because we didnt have the same ambitions... on 11:51 - Oct 9 with 1973 viewsMurph75

Giggs turned us down because we didnt have the same ambitions... on 11:46 - Oct 9 by DafyddHuw

"...but if the choices were him and Ryan Giggs..."

That's the sad part. Of all the managers available world-wide, we come down to a choice of these two.

It is sad when you consider all the names that have been linked with us in the past.

Is this a case of Jenkins reputation dropping like a stone? It's interesting that Bradley has also come out and said he's ready to stand up to him.
Giggs turned us down because we didnt have the same ambitions... on 11:59 - Oct 9 with 1948 viewsDr_Winston

Giggs turned us down because we didnt have the same ambitions... on 11:51 - Oct 9 by Murph75

It is sad when you consider all the names that have been linked with us in the past.

Is this a case of Jenkins reputation dropping like a stone? It's interesting that Bradley has also come out and said he's ready to stand up to him.

It's highly likely that Huw now has a reputation as a "meddler" in football circles.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Giggs turned us down because we didnt have the same ambitions... on 12:02 - Oct 9 with 1936 viewsMurph75

Giggs turned us down because we didnt have the same ambitions... on 11:59 - Oct 9 by Dr_Winston

It's highly likely that Huw now has a reputation as a "meddler" in football circles.

Totally agree. The whole farce in replacing Monk started to highlight that. For all the good things he's done for the club maybe the best thing he an do right now is step down?
Giggs turned us down because we didnt have the same ambitions... on 12:07 - Oct 9 with 1928 viewsDr_Winston

Giggs turned us down because we didnt have the same ambitions... on 12:02 - Oct 9 by Murph75

Totally agree. The whole farce in replacing Monk started to highlight that. For all the good things he's done for the club maybe the best thing he an do right now is step down?

There was an undeniable logic in leaving him in place when the takeover first went through, but for all the gnashing and wailing about "asset stripping" I wouldn't be remotely surprised if Levein and Co were more than a little dismayed by his performance so far. As has been said previously, very little about the way we went about our transfer business this summer didn't smack of Jenkins usual approach.

The appointment of Bradley might be the first suggestion that he's lost a bit of control in areas where he was previously unchallenged. If he can't deal with that then he'll be gone sooner rather than later.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Giggs turned us down because we didnt have the same ambitions... on 12:10 - Oct 9 with 1915 viewsMurph75

Giggs turned us down because we didnt have the same ambitions... on 12:07 - Oct 9 by Dr_Winston

There was an undeniable logic in leaving him in place when the takeover first went through, but for all the gnashing and wailing about "asset stripping" I wouldn't be remotely surprised if Levein and Co were more than a little dismayed by his performance so far. As has been said previously, very little about the way we went about our transfer business this summer didn't smack of Jenkins usual approach.

The appointment of Bradley might be the first suggestion that he's lost a bit of control in areas where he was previously unchallenged. If he can't deal with that then he'll be gone sooner rather than later.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Yep it makes sense for him to remain in place for stability reasons. I'm intrigued to see how the future plays out, especially the relationship with him and Bradley. I find it fascinating that the manager has already fired shots at him already. The next transfer window is going to be very interesting to watch.
Giggs turned us down because we didnt have the same ambitions... on 12:15 - Oct 9 with 1901 viewsDr_Winston

Giggs turned us down because we didnt have the same ambitions... on 12:10 - Oct 9 by Murph75

Yep it makes sense for him to remain in place for stability reasons. I'm intrigued to see how the future plays out, especially the relationship with him and Bradley. I find it fascinating that the manager has already fired shots at him already. The next transfer window is going to be very interesting to watch.

In addition to the shots fired by the Americans over changing the scouting setup from whatever the f*ck it is that we have been doing in recent years.

Giggs turned us down because we didnt have the same ambitions... on 12:18 - Oct 9 with 1895 viewsMurph75

Giggs turned us down because we didnt have the same ambitions... on 12:15 - Oct 9 by Dr_Winston

In addition to the shots fired by the Americans over changing the scouting setup from whatever the f*ck it is that we have been doing in recent years.

I reckon Huw is an avid football manager player on his laptop.
Giggs turned us down because we didnt have the same ambitions... on 12:25 - Oct 9 with 1883 viewsDr_Winston

Giggs turned us down because we didnt have the same ambitions... on 12:18 - Oct 9 by Murph75

I reckon Huw is an avid football manager player on his laptop.

Just seems like he was determined not to leave us reliant for our transfers on the connections of a manager again after his little episode with Laudrup.

Problem is he royally f*cked it up. Went too far to the other extreme and pissed away fortunes in the process.

Giggs turned us down because we didnt have the same ambitions... on 12:32 - Oct 9 with 1862 viewsMurph75

Giggs turned us down because we didnt have the same ambitions... on 12:25 - Oct 9 by Dr_Winston

Just seems like he was determined not to leave us reliant for our transfers on the connections of a manager again after his little episode with Laudrup.

Problem is he royally f*cked it up. Went too far to the other extreme and pissed away fortunes in the process.

Gomis, and Tabanou are just 2 fine examples of gambles by him that have failed spectacularly and have probably cost us in the summer window.

Compare Laudrups signings to the ones we've made since he left. Non comparable in my eyes.

Who in the current squad would you say has any real resale value?

Sigurdsson would be one. Who was responsible for brining him to the club originally?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024