Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
All done Monk gone 15:47 - Dec 9 with 7744 viewsTheFranchise

http://www.swanseacity.net/news/article/swansea-city-part-company-with-garry-mon
All done Monk gone on 17:01 - Dec 9 with 1105 viewsSwanzay

A sad day but inevitable with regards to Monk, thanks for the memories and that block, will always be held in high regard as far as I'm concerned.

Good to hear that Beattie has gone as well, no loss of feeling on that front.
All done Monk gone on 17:06 - Dec 9 with 1074 viewsmonmouth

The good memories easily outweigh the bad and his time would have ended in the summer anyway probably (if he'd been successful he'd have been 'poached' and probably called a 'judas' by some of the people now sad!).

We should embrace his departure, just as we would have been if he'd left as a player as Tatey did and as Ash and Leon will. Everyone leaves eventually and lets hope that both parties look back in future and see it as a mutually strengthening event.

He leaves with his head held high, having given it his best. We should be proud of him and he should be proud of himself.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

All done Monk gone on 17:08 - Dec 9 with 1058 viewsJoe_bradshaw

All done Monk gone on 16:57 - Dec 9 by navyjack

The hacks and ex-players having a field day on twitter.from Lee Dixons 'shocking' to Pougatch's nonsense...they just see us as little old swansea forgetting where we have come from and have no idea of the performances the supporters have had to witness...

They said the same when Laudrup left.

They were wrong then and they're wrong now.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

All done Monk gone on 17:08 - Dec 9 with 1056 viewsJackanapes

All done Monk gone on 16:54 - Dec 9 by Treforys_Jack

You do realise he's not passed away just sacked.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

All done Monk gone on 17:10 - Dec 9 with 1038 viewsSwansNZ

It is indeed a sad day, but a decision that had to be made. Now was the right time, and not before, I think we owed it to Garry to try and turn it around, unfortunately, that looked very unlikely.

All the best to GM, but now hopefully we can move forward.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

All done Monk gone on 17:21 - Dec 9 with 978 viewslegoman

All done Monk gone on 16:36 - Dec 9 by navyjack

Agreed.and lets hope the players are looking at themselves this evening...

This, and thanks Garry for all you've done for this club. This is the downside of all that Sky cash.

Best wishes for your future, my friend.

"M'sieur, you said your dog did not bite!" "That's not my dog"

All done Monk gone on 17:30 - Dec 9 with 940 viewsDICKIETAPISAJACK

He took the plaudits last year, so he has to take the criticism now. It was inevitable as performances were worse then the results! What the f*** does bellend Bellamy & Danny Higgingbottam know? They obviously have not watched the crap produced by the team in last 3 months.Merry Christmas to everyone who enjoys decent football. GM 100% commitment, but out of his depth. £3 million will help him get over it. We might stay up now, was overdue.

Happy Days :-)

All done Monk gone on 17:31 - Dec 9 with 936 viewskarnataka

All done Monk gone on 17:01 - Dec 9 by Swanzay

A sad day but inevitable with regards to Monk, thanks for the memories and that block, will always be held in high regard as far as I'm concerned.

Good to hear that Beattie has gone as well, no loss of feeling on that front.

I think Beattie should give back whatever he's been paid since he was given the job.
Login to get fewer ads

All done Monk gone on 17:45 - Dec 9 with 882 viewshobo

Meh. Had to go
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024