Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leicester City V Swansea City match day thread 08:48 - Apr 18 with 34130 viewsAndy1300

Not seen one yet so thought I would start one

V

Number 1 team in Wales

Leicester City V Swansea City match day thread on 16:46 - Apr 18 with 2857 viewsAndy1300

Leicester City V Swansea City match day thread on 16:45 - Apr 18 by lovejuicejack

Is it me or is Nigel pierceson the weirdest c unt ever?

Who is co-commentating? I can't stand the kunt

Number 1 team in Wales

Leicester City V Swansea City match day thread on 16:47 - Apr 18 with 2825 viewsexiledclaseboy

Leicester City V Swansea City match day thread on 16:45 - Apr 18 by Dr_Winston

He knows. He was just being facetious.

How dare you.

Well that's that then. You might as well unban Spratty, save him creating a new username.

Poll: Tory leader

Leicester City V Swansea City match day thread on 16:47 - Apr 18 with 2815 viewsAndy1300

2-0 ffs

Number 1 team in Wales

Leicester City V Swansea City match day thread on 16:47 - Apr 18 with 2791 viewsmacthejack

Oh b*llocks.
Leicester City V Swansea City match day thread on 16:48 - Apr 18 with 2773 viewsNaughty71

We have been awful.

"Who scored that Naughty?", "I don't know, I've forgotten my bl**dy glasses again!".

Leicester City V Swansea City match day thread on 16:48 - Apr 18 with 2770 viewsAngelRangelQS

Big attacking clear out needed in the summer.
Leicester City V Swansea City match day thread on 16:48 - Apr 18 with 2755 viewskarnataka

Leicester City V Swansea City match day thread on 16:47 - Apr 18 by Andy1300

2-0 ffs

Well it had been coming, ever since 1-0
Leicester City V Swansea City match day thread on 16:49 - Apr 18 with 2724 viewsAquinas

The only positive is that at least we decided to stay at home and not part with our money to watch a horrendous display of football in a horrendous city supported by horrendous fans.
Login to get fewer ads

Leicester City V Swansea City match day thread on 16:49 - Apr 18 with 2706 viewsDr_Winston

Leicester City V Swansea City match day thread on 16:48 - Apr 18 by AngelRangelQS

Starting to come round to that way of thinking, although a bit more emphasis on the attacking arts in general would help.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Leicester City V Swansea City match day thread on 16:49 - Apr 18 with 2703 viewslibertine

dear dear dear
Leicester City V Swansea City match day thread on 16:49 - Apr 18 with 2701 viewsStarsky

Leicester City V Swansea City match day thread on 16:48 - Apr 18 by AngelRangelQS

There's not much left tbh

It's just the internet, init.

Leicester City V Swansea City match day thread on 16:50 - Apr 18 with 2655 viewsdcd14

Anyone else think King was standing offside?
Leicester City V Swansea City match day thread on 16:50 - Apr 18 with 2598 viewsHighjack

Not sure how their player was allowed to rugby tackle rangel in the wall to make space for the shot to go through.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Leicester City V Swansea City match day thread on 16:50 - Apr 18 with 2598 viewsAndy1300

Leicester City V Swansea City match day thread on 16:49 - Apr 18 by Aquinas

The only positive is that at least we decided to stay at home and not part with our money to watch a horrendous display of football in a horrendous city supported by horrendous fans.

Same here

Number 1 team in Wales

Leicester City V Swansea City match day thread on 16:51 - Apr 18 with 2577 viewsexiledclaseboy

We haven't got much to clear out mun.

Leicester City V Swansea City match day thread on 16:51 - Apr 18 with 2521 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Spend big

Next season is the biggest ever

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Leicester City V Swansea City match day thread on 16:51 - Apr 18 with 2513 viewskarnataka

Leicester City V Swansea City match day thread on 16:50 - Apr 18 by dcd14

Anyone else think King was standing offside?

Nope, whoever was loose behind the wall (Rangel?) was playing him on.

Glad that shite's finished, now I can go and mow the lawn and enjoy some sunshine..
Leicester City V Swansea City match day thread on 16:52 - Apr 18 with 2484 viewslovejuicejack

That was dire to watch
Leicester City V Swansea City match day thread on 16:52 - Apr 18 with 2474 viewsAndy1300

Thank feck that's over

Number 1 team in Wales

Leicester City V Swansea City match day thread on 16:53 - Apr 18 with 2448 viewsdcd14

Leicester City V Swansea City match day thread on 16:51 - Apr 18 by karnataka

Nope, whoever was loose behind the wall (Rangel?) was playing him on.

Glad that shite's finished, now I can go and mow the lawn and enjoy some sunshine..

Fair enough, didn't get shown a tidy angle as the coverage was Pro-Leicester all day, just thought he looked as if he was standing even behind the loose man.
Leicester City V Swansea City match day thread on 16:53 - Apr 18 with 2444 viewsAnotherJohn

Feel sorry for the Jacks who travelled up to see that. I know we are safe with points to spare , but that was dire.
Leicester City V Swansea City match day thread on 16:53 - Apr 18 with 2411 viewsmonmouth

Leicester City V Swansea City match day thread on 16:49 - Apr 18 by Aquinas

Aye but you have to say that they deserve it, and their excitement. they wanted to win the game. We generally had no interest in that outcome whatsoever. I'm happy for them. I don't like it when anti football, which was us today, should win a match. My view would change if it was important 3 points, but why not just go at them today? I just don't see the logic. Not at all.

Oh, and it f*cks QPR a bit more, which is always ok.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Leicester City V Swansea City match day thread on 16:54 - Apr 18 with 2406 viewsexiledclaseboy

Anyone else going to get drunk?

Leicester City V Swansea City match day thread on 16:56 - Apr 18 with 2353 viewsAngelRangelQS

Leicester City V Swansea City match day thread on 16:51 - Apr 18 by exiledclaseboy

We haven't got much to clear out mun.

Dyer, Emnes... Fair point
Leicester City V Swansea City match day thread on 16:56 - Apr 18 with 2349 viewsswan_si

and Stoke beating Southampton 2 - 1 it just gets worse

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024