Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leicester City V Swansea City match day thread 08:48 - Apr 18 with 34128 viewsAndy1300

Not seen one yet so thought I would start one

V

Number 1 team in Wales

Leicester City V Swansea City match day thread on 15:56 - Apr 18 with 3262 viewsmonmouth

Almost exactly as I expected. Doesn't make it easier to watch mind. One question really, if Montero is fit, why isn't he on the pitch?

Our only chance of a goal is an outside the box shot or a low ball to someone running in so there's no point in any high crosses. Oliveira is simply a Shechter/Vasquez love child by the look of that half. To be fair to him though, if you don't play you don't get sharp.

Leicester will get nervous and drop deeper, but I think that'll make it even worse as our only threat is a quick break.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Leicester City V Swansea City match day thread on 15:56 - Apr 18 with 3253 viewsDr_Winston

Leicester City V Swansea City match day thread on 15:56 - Apr 18 by monmouth

Almost exactly as I expected. Doesn't make it easier to watch mind. One question really, if Montero is fit, why isn't he on the pitch?

Our only chance of a goal is an outside the box shot or a low ball to someone running in so there's no point in any high crosses. Oliveira is simply a Shechter/Vasquez love child by the look of that half. To be fair to him though, if you don't play you don't get sharp.

Leicester will get nervous and drop deeper, but I think that'll make it even worse as our only threat is a quick break.

Montero's not on the pitch because he doesn't suit the style. Too attacking and inventive.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Leicester City V Swansea City match day thread on 15:59 - Apr 18 with 3198 viewsexiledclaseboy

Leicester City V Swansea City match day thread on 15:56 - Apr 18 by Dr_Winston

Montero's not on the pitch because he doesn't suit the style. Too attacking and inventive.

Yeah, we're deliberately setting out to score as few goals as possible.

Poll: Tory leader

Leicester City V Swansea City match day thread on 15:59 - Apr 18 with 3185 viewsDanielswan

On a positive note, it cant be much worse in terms of performance and we are only down by 0-1

Half portuguese and half danish, mixing Sagres and Carlsberg is my birthright.
Poll: Style of play.

Leicester City V Swansea City match day thread on 16:01 - Apr 18 with 3154 viewsmacthejack

I think I'm just about ready to give up with trying to stream premier league matches. Any decent service, such as wiziwig, or NBC gets removed sooner rather than later and anything you can find is littered with adverts, of absolutely unwatchably dreadful quality or laggy as f*ck. Usually all three.

Why can't the premier league with the times and offer some sort of subscription service? I would happily pay, say £5 per game I wanted to watch if I could be guaranteed a decent quality, reliable stream. They do it for all the major US sports so why can't we have the same over here? And I'm not going to pay sky or BT God knows how much so I can watch Everton vs Hull or whatever shite it is they decide to put on.
[Post edited 18 Apr 2015 16:02]
Leicester City V Swansea City match day thread on 16:01 - Apr 18 with 3101 viewsHighjack

Yeah we are playing s hite but unfortunately Leicester are playing marginally less sh ite than we are.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Leicester City V Swansea City match day thread on 16:09 - Apr 18 with 2964 viewskarnataka

I haven't checked but have they got 3 more players on the pitch than us?
Leicester City V Swansea City match day thread on 16:10 - Apr 18 with 2939 viewsStarsky

Leicester City V Swansea City match day thread on 16:09 - Apr 18 by karnataka

Yes, the ref and the 2 linesman

It's just the internet, init.

Login to get fewer ads

Leicester City V Swansea City match day thread on 16:11 - Apr 18 with 2925 viewsjojaca

Leicester City V Swansea City match day thread on 16:09 - Apr 18 by karnataka

Width.... get some wingers on!.

Even when you know, you never know?

Leicester City V Swansea City match day thread on 16:13 - Apr 18 with 2868 viewsrossshaw

Leicester City V Swansea City match day thread on 16:10 - Apr 18 by Starsky

Yes, the ref and the 2 linesman

I can't see the ref favouring them all that much. It's mostly our poor play

Trundle could still do a job..

Leicester City V Swansea City match day thread on 16:15 - Apr 18 with 2839 viewslovejuicejack

I can't believe how rubbish this game is
Leicester City V Swansea City match day thread on 16:15 - Apr 18 with 2826 viewskarnataka

Leicester City V Swansea City match day thread on 16:15 - Apr 18 by lovejuicejack

I can't believe how rubbish this game is

Didn't you see last week's?
Leicester City V Swansea City match day thread on 16:16 - Apr 18 with 2817 viewsAndy1300

Montero on for ki

Number 1 team in Wales

Leicester City V Swansea City match day thread on 16:17 - Apr 18 with 2759 viewsEdmundo

Leicester City V Swansea City match day thread on 16:16 - Apr 18 by Andy1300

Montero on for ki

Come on Jeff......get them moving👍

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Leicester City V Swansea City match day thread on 16:20 - Apr 18 with 2662 viewslovejuicejack

Leicester City V Swansea City match day thread on 16:15 - Apr 18 by karnataka

Didn't you see last week's?

No I missed it lol
Leicester City V Swansea City match day thread on 16:21 - Apr 18 with 2643 viewsWarwickHunt

Leicester City V Swansea City match day thread on 15:59 - Apr 18 by exiledclaseboy

Yeah, we're deliberately setting out to score as few goals as possible.

It's working.
Leicester City V Swansea City match day thread on 16:22 - Apr 18 with 2621 viewsexiledclaseboy

Leicester City V Swansea City match day thread on 16:21 - Apr 18 by WarwickHunt

It's working.

Well hello, fancy seeing you here.

Leicester City V Swansea City match day thread on 16:24 - Apr 18 with 2571 viewskarnataka

Unlucky Nelson!
Leicester City V Swansea City match day thread on 16:25 - Apr 18 with 2523 viewsDanielswan

Nelson did everything right there, good save by Schmeichel.

Half portuguese and half danish, mixing Sagres and Carlsberg is my birthright.
Poll: Style of play.

Leicester City V Swansea City match day thread on 16:25 - Apr 18 with 2514 viewsmacthejack

Montero really making a difference now.

I like this second formation as a plan B but I think it should be just that next season. It sacrifices two of our best players, in Montero and Siggy (who can't get into the game in this formation). Get another decent winger and a striker in the summer and revert back to the old 4-3-3 for me.
Leicester City V Swansea City match day thread on 16:25 - Apr 18 with 2511 viewsWarwickHunt

Leicester City V Swansea City match day thread on 16:22 - Apr 18 by exiledclaseboy

Well hello, fancy seeing you here.

Enjoying this, Andrew?
Leicester City V Swansea City match day thread on 16:26 - Apr 18 with 2481 viewsStarsky

I am. Swansea coming back into it

Leicester City V Swansea City match day thread on 16:28 - Apr 18 with 2427 viewsStarsky

Cmon boys. Let's break these Leicester hearts

Leicester City V Swansea City match day thread on 16:29 - Apr 18 with 2409 viewsexiledclaseboy

Leicester City V Swansea City match day thread on 16:25 - Apr 18 by WarwickHunt

Enjoying this, Andrew?

Yeah. I'm listening on the radio mind. Old school.

Leicester City V Swansea City match day thread on 16:30 - Apr 18 with 2354 viewsStarsky

Leicester City V Swansea City match day thread on 16:29 - Apr 18 by exiledclaseboy

Yeah. I'm listening on the radio mind. Old school.

If it helps ... You're enjoying it more than W is

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024