Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Early Hull Match Thread 09:54 - Jan 27 with 40918 viewsDieByYourSide

Time to switch things up a little bit I think. Would like to see Johansen come in for Tim who needs some time out of the firing line, and JCS (if he fancies it).

Dieng

Laird (if fit)
JCS
Dickie
Paal

Johansen
Field

Roberts
Chair
Lowe

Dykes

Won on our last two visits there, doing so again shouldn't be beyond our capabilities but we are so out of the winning habit.

Poll: And it's hi ho

Early Hull Match Thread on 15:55 - Jan 28 with 2207 viewsRangersw12

Early Hull Match Thread on 15:54 - Jan 28 by 08olesen

At what point does Critchley come under scrutiny too? We have seen nothing of promise in half a dozen games.

18 months time

This shower is down to the players as they were the same under PBBC
Early Hull Match Thread on 15:56 - Jan 28 with 2183 viewsDylanP

Another souless half of football. WTF

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Early Hull Match Thread on 15:56 - Jan 28 with 2160 viewsDiscodroids

We mIght as well play Leighton Rees and Cliff Lazerenko up front.

Weaker than the skin on top of a diabetic's piss in attack. 
Weaker than a Charles hawtrey one inch punch in defence.

".... You are the... Duke of New York... You're A-Number One!".

Early Hull Match Thread on 15:56 - Jan 28 with 2174 viewseastside_r

Early Hull Match Thread on 15:52 - Jan 28 by Hooping_Mad

Given that sub, why is Niko in the fecking squad !

Only caught the last 25 minutes but one thing struck me seeing the original team. We were told by Blackpool fans that NC would be pragmatic with formations but he seems to be sticking fairly rigidly to 4-2-3-1.

As it has hardly been successful so far, why is he sticking with it?

I mean it’s not Warburton levels of obstinacy but you think he might try something different soon.
Early Hull Match Thread on 15:56 - Jan 28 with 2173 viewsOutintheOrne

Can only think JCS coming on means 3 at the back 2nd half, Niko seemingly taking a place up on the bench for nothing if we aren't going to use him even in the event of Paal getting injured.
Please ffs take Tim off, I actually think we'd have been better playing without him and just ten men in that first half.
Early Hull Match Thread on 15:56 - Jan 28 with 2164 viewsqprd

Early Hull Match Thread on 15:53 - Jan 28 by swisscottage

This is seriously hard to watch.

For those that wanted to get rid of Dykes even without a replacement .... this is what you'd be in for, and possibly might be for the next month or so.

the game would not be different at all with dykes.... this is down to the fact that we can only piss the ball around sideways and backwards between centerbacks... once we try to go forward, there is literally no forward thrust

field for all his defensive attributes is not a ball playing centerback capable of moving you from defense to attack

tim has been godawful, and frankly, is grossly overrated by our fans and looks like he might end up a leroy fer 2.0.... is basically giving the ball away for fun.. to his defense, one of his outlet passes is to kakay who has zero confidence going forward and immediately wants to pass it backwards

playing 2 strikers is particularly daft today when we're having so much difficulty bridging the ball from our defensive final third to the attacking final third
Early Hull Match Thread on 15:57 - Jan 28 with 2152 viewsHooping_Mad

We look like a circus, big changes needed, I predict none by this guy based on his time so far.

I would hook Albert, for Sinclair and swop Roberts for Steff

Go 3 at the back with Chair on the left. Got to try something here.

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

Early Hull Match Thread on 15:58 - Jan 28 with 2106 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Early Hull Match Thread on 15:54 - Jan 28 by Sakura

Yep, was taken off far too late in the last game as well

Not sure I can face listening to another half of listening to Nick London’s pronounciation of McLoughlin

Finally a laugh its pretty bad if we are talking about our commentary team.
This halftime talk will show us if NC is any good.
Yank off Tim and let everybody know a place in the starting 11 means something and needs to be respected.
Albert being sh*t surprises nobody he will not solve our issues sadly
Login to get fewer ads

Early Hull Match Thread on 15:58 - Jan 28 with 2102 viewsqprd

Early Hull Match Thread on 15:56 - Jan 28 by eastside_r

Only caught the last 25 minutes but one thing struck me seeing the original team. We were told by Blackpool fans that NC would be pragmatic with formations but he seems to be sticking fairly rigidly to 4-2-3-1.

As it has hardly been successful so far, why is he sticking with it?

I mean it’s not Warburton levels of obstinacy but you think he might try something different soon.

not sure what youre watching. were playing a blatantly obvious 4-4-2 mate...
Early Hull Match Thread on 15:58 - Jan 28 with 2095 viewsDixie_CT

Well that was absolutely awful.

Gave the ball away for their goal and missed two tackles on Christie, shambolic defending.

Tim Iroegbunam was terrible, gave the ball away at least three times and players went past him for fun. Sub him ASAP for Stef.

Kakay is just not good enough and we are woefully short of options in both full back positions.

Adomah and Roberts pretty anonymous. Lowe & Chair tried to be bright and at least got involved.

The Paal situation was embarrassing and Critchley was fuming.

I feared for that team when I saw it, thought a load of that squad might not be here in August and do they really care? some are either just not performing, not good enough and in some cases, both.

I’d snap your hand off for a draw right now but it’s going to take a massive change in performance and mentality to even get a shot away.
Early Hull Match Thread on 15:58 - Jan 28 with 2072 viewseastside_r

Early Hull Match Thread on 15:56 - Jan 28 by qprd

the game would not be different at all with dykes.... this is down to the fact that we can only piss the ball around sideways and backwards between centerbacks... once we try to go forward, there is literally no forward thrust

field for all his defensive attributes is not a ball playing centerback capable of moving you from defense to attack

tim has been godawful, and frankly, is grossly overrated by our fans and looks like he might end up a leroy fer 2.0.... is basically giving the ball away for fun.. to his defense, one of his outlet passes is to kakay who has zero confidence going forward and immediately wants to pass it backwards

playing 2 strikers is particularly daft today when we're having so much difficulty bridging the ball from our defensive final third to the attacking final third

Yeah, pissballing around is about right.
Early Hull Match Thread on 16:00 - Jan 28 with 2004 viewsQPRSteve

Let's hope for once that Critchley is decisive and makes changes at HT and not with 20 minutes to go. Johansen and Willock need to come on asap.
Early Hull Match Thread on 16:01 - Jan 28 with 1970 viewscharmr

Cool, Hull Pa playing New Order age of consent I think.
Early Hull Match Thread on 16:01 - Jan 28 with 1958 viewsdavman

No Dykes, no focal point. This team is dog awful.

Paal, Tim, Ozzie, Roberts, Lowe, Adomah awful, anonymous, weak as pss, disgraceful. If that is them trying, I still have a chance to be a professional.

No doubt they'll have a talk on how that was unacceptable and then come out and do it again. Predict that when JCS gets roaster down the left for their second, he'll sit down and wave his hand asking to go home. Tim will Swan about losing the ball two or three times more 'til they get their third.

Roberts or Lowe will get sent off for dissent.

If Johansen doesn't come out for the second half, I'll fear for Critchley. If he has 60 mins under his belt, then another 45 will build him up to playing 60-70 FROM THE START next week. Can't see any point putting him on the bench last week and this if he is not going to play him. As for Nico, blimey. If your LB gets injured and he doesn't come on, what is the point of having him on the bench?

Powderpuff, precious, delicate bunch of so and sos.

And the ref is a dickhead as per usual...

Arrrgghhhhh!

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Early Hull Match Thread on 16:03 - Jan 28 with 1846 viewsloftus77

A scoreline ending 'QPR 0' at 5pm today is the most utterly certain event in the universal history of utter certainty.
Early Hull Match Thread on 16:05 - Jan 28 with 1804 viewsNorthantsHoop

Early Hull Match Thread on 16:01 - Jan 28 by davman

No Dykes, no focal point. This team is dog awful.

Paal, Tim, Ozzie, Roberts, Lowe, Adomah awful, anonymous, weak as pss, disgraceful. If that is them trying, I still have a chance to be a professional.

No doubt they'll have a talk on how that was unacceptable and then come out and do it again. Predict that when JCS gets roaster down the left for their second, he'll sit down and wave his hand asking to go home. Tim will Swan about losing the ball two or three times more 'til they get their third.

Roberts or Lowe will get sent off for dissent.

If Johansen doesn't come out for the second half, I'll fear for Critchley. If he has 60 mins under his belt, then another 45 will build him up to playing 60-70 FROM THE START next week. Can't see any point putting him on the bench last week and this if he is not going to play him. As for Nico, blimey. If your LB gets injured and he doesn't come on, what is the point of having him on the bench?

Powderpuff, precious, delicate bunch of so and sos.

And the ref is a dickhead as per usual...

Arrrgghhhhh!

These players are not responding to the manager, Critchley does not look interested as well, very uninspiring.
Early Hull Match Thread on 16:05 - Jan 28 with 1782 viewsgobbles

Desperately need Johansen. Looks like we have got Dozzell
Early Hull Match Thread on 16:05 - Jan 28 with 1770 viewsbaz_qpr

Jeeze we are in a bad way

The entire right side is not functioning.

Tim is looking like a youth player

The front four have not got a clue what to do when they get it

We are not really pressing properly

Kakay cannot head a ball properly

I thin we need a change of shape and personnel, would have gone 3 at the back until Paals injury could possibly do so and put Albert there. Armstrong up front with Lowe, Johansson for Tim

Not sure it will make much of a difference though, we've looked beat from since they scored
Early Hull Match Thread on 16:05 - Jan 28 with 1768 viewsdavman

Dozzell NOT Johansen. Is this fckng manager blind?

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Early Hull Match Thread on 16:06 - Jan 28 with 1737 viewsMonkey_Roots

Early Hull Match Thread on 16:05 - Jan 28 by NorthantsHoop

These players are not responding to the manager, Critchley does not look interested as well, very uninspiring.

Yeah, let’s get another manager.

Jesus wept.
Early Hull Match Thread on 16:07 - Jan 28 with 1645 viewsHooping_Mad

So Neil is reading, Hello Neil.

Why is Steff in the squad if we're using Dozzell?
[Post edited 28 Jan 2023 16:09]

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

Early Hull Match Thread on 16:08 - Jan 28 with 1612 viewsQPRSteve

Well, the right two went off.......
[Post edited 28 Jan 2023 16:09]
Early Hull Match Thread on 16:09 - Jan 28 with 1561 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Early Hull Match Thread on 16:05 - Jan 28 by davman

Dozzell NOT Johansen. Is this fckng manager blind?

This is brutal and very worrying ,it meand SJ is not ready
Has Dozzell actually ever drove us forward or ripped a shot goalwards in his QPR career .
We need goals now
Early Hull Match Thread on 16:10 - Jan 28 with 1549 viewsLblock

Does the coach pass through the Midlands on the way home?

If so I’d drop Big Timmy off, no need to stop the coach, just slow down (a bit) and open the door.

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Early Hull Match Thread on 16:10 - Jan 28 with 1531 viewsHarbour

Sinclair for Albert
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024