Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Louis Rees-Zammit 'agrees deal with Kansas City Chiefs' ... 09:25 - Mar 28 with 2451 viewstheloneranger

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Louis Rees-Zammit 'agrees deal with Kansas City Chiefs' ... on 13:44 - Aug 28 with 259 viewsmajorraglan

I have to say I’m bored with all the attention he’s getting from Walesonline. Good luck to the guy, hope he makes it, but he’s moved on and so should we.
Louis Rees-Zammit 'agrees deal with Kansas City Chiefs' ... on 13:14 - Aug 30 with 145 viewsAnotherJohn

Signed for the Jacksonville Jaguars' practice squad after not being offered a reserve squad place at the Kansas City Chiefs.
Louis Rees-Zammit 'agrees deal with Kansas City Chiefs' ... on 13:30 - Aug 30 with 137 viewsScotia

Louis Rees-Zammit 'agrees deal with Kansas City Chiefs' ... on 13:44 - Aug 28 by majorraglan

I have to say I’m bored with all the attention he’s getting from Walesonline. Good luck to the guy, hope he makes it, but he’s moved on and so should we.

It's way OTT.

I would like to see him do well, but I think he's more likely to play in the next rugby world cup than the NFL.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024