Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BURY BURNLEY and LEEDS 19:53 - Feb 24 with 3594 viewsizzitme

I have friends who support these, and in turn because they are good friends, I follow their results.
Now I appreciate that this is just another sympton of older years?
Who could not wish these Clubs well?
I must say that out of the 3, and only because ROB attacks us on any opportunity and has done for many years, I question Bury's survival prospects in real terms.
Can they come back from their poor financials, and points on the board, and contrary to what robshaker may think, I hope they do. Dale have a great debt-free promotion chase and Bury don't. Bury have a great past, and Dale don't. But the present is all Dale's at the mo.
So come on Rob, bury the hatchet, and give us some credit, unless your cup of vitriol has not yet run out, and you wish to entertain us further.
BURY BURNLEY and LEEDS on 19:55 - Feb 24 with 3577 views442Dale

I have friends who support Burnley and Notts County. Every Friday I tell them I hope their teams lose.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

BURY BURNLEY and LEEDS on 20:02 - Feb 24 with 3553 viewsTVOS1907

BURY BURNLEY and LEEDS on 19:55 - Feb 24 by 442Dale

I have friends who support Burnley and Notts County. Every Friday I tell them I hope their teams lose.

And Forest.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

BURY BURNLEY and LEEDS on 20:03 - Feb 24 with 3545 viewsTVOS1907

Have all those clubs got digital messageboards?

BURY BURNLEY and LEEDS on 20:07 - Feb 24 with 3530 viewsmacro

I look out for particular teams results, saints, brentford, Sunderland and where some ex dale players play. Can't say I'm fussed win lose or draw. It's the teams close to dale in the league I will on to drop points
BURY BURNLEY and LEEDS on 20:17 - Feb 24 with 3505 viewssandylaner1

friends who support burnley and leeds, yeah

bury? nah youre alright
[Post edited 24 Feb 2014 20:17]
BURY BURNLEY and LEEDS on 20:23 - Feb 24 with 3489 viewsPDIDDY

The future is all dales? Same division as Bury last time I looked, the bottom tier btw

Gissa job

BURY BURNLEY and LEEDS on 20:27 - Feb 24 with 3472 viewsShakersforever

Would anyone on here not be mates with someone based solely upon what football club they support?

I prefer a Rochdale fan from Rochdale to a United fan from Rochdale ... !!!

It would be boring if Rob and his mattress started posting nice things about Rochdale, it just wouldn't seem right :).
BURY BURNLEY and LEEDS on 21:01 - Feb 24 with 3392 viewsDaleView

When I were a lad, I'd go to Bury & Bowton on't train. Both o't stations were near t'ground an' I'd get on't train wi a platform ticket an' sometimes crawl under 't turnstile while t'fella wern't watchin. Them wer't days when Lofthouse played for Bowton an' Bury were int' second division. I could get on't number 9 bus to Owdham to watch Latics an catch bus outside o't Post Office to see t'Dale. I 'ad no ill feelin' 'bout local teams and it should be t'same now. Support locals - that's wot I'd say.
Login to get fewer ads

BURY BURNLEY and LEEDS on 21:29 - Feb 24 with 3346 viewsdingdangblue

BURY BURNLEY and LEEDS on 20:23 - Feb 24 by PDIDDY

The future is all dales? Same division as Bury last time I looked, the bottom tier btw

Thats why he said 'the future'.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

BURY BURNLEY and LEEDS on 22:43 - Feb 24 with 3239 viewsD_Alien

BURY BURNLEY and LEEDS on 21:01 - Feb 24 by DaleView

When I were a lad, I'd go to Bury & Bowton on't train. Both o't stations were near t'ground an' I'd get on't train wi a platform ticket an' sometimes crawl under 't turnstile while t'fella wern't watchin. Them wer't days when Lofthouse played for Bowton an' Bury were int' second division. I could get on't number 9 bus to Owdham to watch Latics an catch bus outside o't Post Office to see t'Dale. I 'ad no ill feelin' 'bout local teams and it should be t'same now. Support locals - that's wot I'd say.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

BURY BURNLEY and LEEDS on 23:00 - Feb 24 with 3217 viewsTVOS1907

BURY BURNLEY and LEEDS on 20:23 - Feb 24 by PDIDDY

The future's so bright, I gotta wear shades, tbf.

BURY BURNLEY and LEEDS on 08:56 - Feb 25 with 3025 viewsPDIDDY

BURY BURNLEY and LEEDS on 23:00 - Feb 24 by TVOS1907

The future's so bright, I gotta wear shades, tbf.

If that's the case it shows how dim your past as been

Gissa job

BURY BURNLEY and LEEDS on 11:57 - Feb 25 with 2940 viewsParkinsGimp

I wouldnt wish any of these teams well, total dimwit clubs.
Hopelessly deluded fans LOL
BURY BURNLEY and LEEDS on 18:15 - Feb 25 with 2811 viewsfinberty

BURY BURNLEY and LEEDS on 21:01 - Feb 24 by DaleView

Aye them were t'days.

Back when bury had a railway station on the actual network.
BURY BURNLEY and LEEDS on 18:44 - Feb 25 with 2778 viewsashes

I remember the late 80's and early 90's. I could never wish Burnley well I'm afraid.
BURY BURNLEY and LEEDS on 19:24 - Feb 25 with 2749 viewsTVOS1907

BURY BURNLEY and LEEDS on 08:56 - Feb 25 by PDIDDY

If that's the case it shows how dim your past as been

Yeah.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024