Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
options? 17:54 - Jan 19 with 4868 viewsTomRAFC

beech is obviously not what either the club or the fans want and with the obvious options seemingly out of our budget what other options are we left with?

dave penney?
mark mcghee?
martin foyle?
a.n. other?

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

options? on 17:56 - Jan 19 with 2432 viewsAtThePeake

O'Driscoll still on the market?

For what it's worth I think there was little substance in the Coleman rumours, I think the board are gonna stick with Beech, ready to take the relegation and ready to go again and try and bounce straight back next season.

Tangled up in blue.

options? on 17:56 - Jan 19 with 2411 viewsolympicdale

i know Brizzle rovers have gone through a few managers, but I cant see Mcgee being shown the door in 3 days.

Life is a game of fate.

options? on 17:59 - Jan 19 with 2394 viewsTomRAFC

options? on 17:56 - Jan 19 by olympicdale

i know Brizzle rovers have gone through a few managers, but I cant see Mcgee being shown the door in 3 days.

genuineley hadn't heard he'd got the brizzle job. my bad

not sure what so many people see in o'discoll his record is p*ss poor

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

options? on 18:00 - Jan 19 with 2382 viewsDoctor_Parple

options? on 17:59 - Jan 19 by TomRAFC

what about paul buckle? did well with torquay past few years, didnt go great at bristol rovers but got experience on a tight budget.location might be a problem though for him

David in Bristol!!!

options? on 18:01 - Jan 19 with 2377 viewsAtThePeake

options? on 17:59 - Jan 19 by TomRAFC

2 promotions , no relegations, and a JPT trophy?

OK so he hardly pulled up trees in the Championship with Doncaster - but it was with Doncaster after all.

Tangled up in blue.

options? on 18:04 - Jan 19 with 2359 viewsColDale

O'Driscoll was appointed as a coach at Forest in the past 2 or 3 days
options? on 18:08 - Jan 19 with 2337 views442Dale

options? on 18:00 - Jan 19 by Doctor_Parple

what about paul buckle? did well with torquay past few years, didnt go great at bristol rovers but got experience on a tight budget.location might be a problem though for him

Linked with Stevenage.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

options? on 18:10 - Jan 19 with 2328 viewsDoctor_Parple

options? on 18:08 - Jan 19 by 442Dale

Linked with Stevenage.

surely hed rather come here than to that horrible hoofball side

David in Bristol!!!

Login to get fewer ads

options? on 18:10 - Jan 19 with 2325 viewsolympicdale

options? on 18:04 - Jan 19 by ColDale

O'Driscoll was appointed as a coach at Forest in the past 2 or 3 days

saw that today, one more name down the pan.

Life is a game of fate.

options? on 18:11 - Jan 19 with 2313 views442Dale

options? on 18:10 - Jan 19 by Doctor_Parple

surely hed rather come here than to that horrible hoofball side

That horrible hoofball side who played much better football than we did when they hammered us 5-1?

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

options? on 18:32 - Jan 19 with 2280 viewsDoctor_Parple

options? on 18:11 - Jan 19 by 442Dale

That horrible hoofball side who played much better football than we did when they hammered us 5-1?

fair enough, but surely dale is a more attractive club with better history than bloody stevenage!!!?!!

David in Bristol!!!

options? on 18:48 - Jan 19 with 2256 viewsLondondale

options? on 18:32 - Jan 19 by Doctor_Parple

fair enough, but surely dale is a more attractive club with better history than bloody stevenage!!!?!!

Football is a fickle game. We'd have been a far more attractive proposition than they in summer, but now things have changed.
options? on 18:49 - Jan 19 with 2254 viewsdaleyounggun

options? on 18:01 - Jan 19 by AtThePeake

2 promotions , no relegations, and a JPT trophy?

OK so he hardly pulled up trees in the Championship with Doncaster - but it was with Doncaster after all.

Beech has got to go full stop.Not back with us with youth team.Trainining is boring like him and he doesnt know what hes doing. He wasso jelous of hill flitcroft eyre and bunn..He used to say im better than them then just make us do press ups and he never told us we were any good or how we could improve but would tell us how brilliant hewas yawn!!! Eyre was good and Hill wasnt as good at coaching but got bettr results.Beechy was always happy if first team lost and was gutted when they won.He is a bullllshittt bully and it is ironic that i know asa fact that Steve.E stopped him from getting sacked TWICE at the club.My mate plays for Oldham and he sez that after Oldham beat us this year in the youth cup their coach went into the offices at end of game to shake hands.It was Tony Philliskirk and the youth team physio of ours a real sneaky trouble causer caled Gary guarded the door whilst Beech verbaly abused him he tried to fight him and then Tony Ellis joined in 3vs1.Phiiliskirk was scared and mannaged to get out of office and immediatly complained to Eyre and said he wanted a meeting with Dunphy.Eyres mannaged to sort out problem befre it got to boardroom .All the youth were gutted and so were our Dads coz we thought that Beech and Gaz the physio were gonna finaly get what they desrved but thy survived andnow Beech is Manager and even Gaz the youth team physio even took first team training this week coz beech cant take a session and all the players told him that training was rubbish.In the end the playrs just walked off on Gaz and didnt train .The place is a shambles at least steve and frankie had respect and friendshihp of the players and put on very good training.Nobody even tries now in training.Is like a pubteam.The team ave three points from 15 scored 3 goals and are playin worse than ever butthis cretin tells us things are better.Hill had respect Eyre had quality Beech had nothing.In another lifetime a dream wud ave been Hill and Eyre together and Flitcroft was good too so not to dismiss him but Hills Aura and the players he had to work with.Eyres coaching ability and Flitcrofts loyalty and Banter and we would have our dreamteam.As that cant happen now id go for anyone but not CHRIS BEECH
options? on 18:50 - Jan 19 with 2234 viewschuckleberry

options? on 18:49 - Jan 19 by daleyounggun

Beech has got to go full stop.Not back with us with youth team.Trainining is boring like him and he doesnt know what hes doing. He wasso jelous of hill flitcroft eyre and bunn..He used to say im better than them then just make us do press ups and he never told us we were any good or how we could improve but would tell us how brilliant hewas yawn!!! Eyre was good and Hill wasnt as good at coaching but got bettr results.Beechy was always happy if first team lost and was gutted when they won.He is a bullllshittt bully and it is ironic that i know asa fact that Steve.E stopped him from getting sacked TWICE at the club.My mate plays for Oldham and he sez that after Oldham beat us this year in the youth cup their coach went into the offices at end of game to shake hands.It was Tony Philliskirk and the youth team physio of ours a real sneaky trouble causer caled Gary guarded the door whilst Beech verbaly abused him he tried to fight him and then Tony Ellis joined in 3vs1.Phiiliskirk was scared and mannaged to get out of office and immediatly complained to Eyre and said he wanted a meeting with Dunphy.Eyres mannaged to sort out problem befre it got to boardroom .All the youth were gutted and so were our Dads coz we thought that Beech and Gaz the physio were gonna finaly get what they desrved but thy survived andnow Beech is Manager and even Gaz the youth team physio even took first team training this week coz beech cant take a session and all the players told him that training was rubbish.In the end the playrs just walked off on Gaz and didnt train .The place is a shambles at least steve and frankie had respect and friendshihp of the players and put on very good training.Nobody even tries now in training.Is like a pubteam.The team ave three points from 15 scored 3 goals and are playin worse than ever butthis cretin tells us things are better.Hill had respect Eyre had quality Beech had nothing.In another lifetime a dream wud ave been Hill and Eyre together and Flitcroft was good too so not to dismiss him but Hills Aura and the players he had to work with.Eyres coaching ability and Flitcrofts loyalty and Banter and we would have our dreamteam.As that cant happen now id go for anyone but not CHRIS BEECH

And breathe....
options? on 18:51 - Jan 19 with 2241 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

I wouldnt want Dave "Relegation" Penny anywhere near Spotland or i'd start questioning why i am a Rochdale Fan

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

options? on 18:53 - Jan 19 with 2222 viewsScunnydale

options? on 18:51 - Jan 19 by DaleAwaydayBot

I wouldnt want Dave "Relegation" Penny anywhere near Spotland or i'd start questioning why i am a Rochdale Fan

Oh, I dunno Taz, I quite enjoyed it when he was 5.9miles from Spotland.
options? on 18:55 - Jan 19 with 2211 viewsRalphs12

options? on 18:49 - Jan 19 by daleyounggun

Jesus christ, you thought about going into the writing industry? I can see another Bourne here.
options? on 18:55 - Jan 19 with 2211 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

options? on 18:53 - Jan 19 by Scunnydale

Oh, I dunno Taz, I quite enjoyed it when he was 5.9miles from Spotland.

If he can do that to Darlington & Oldham in the same season it'll be a no go for me anyhow

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

options? on 18:55 - Jan 19 with 2204 viewsAndyH

Way things are going... don't rule out the Chuckle brothers!!

options? on 18:56 - Jan 19 with 2185 viewsThe_DJ

options? on 18:55 - Jan 19 by AndyH

Or Ronald McDonald
options? on 18:57 - Jan 19 with 2172 views1907

Or Simpson
options? on 18:57 - Jan 19 with 2171 viewsRalphs12

options? on 18:56 - Jan 19 by The_DJ

Or Ronald McDonald

Id quite like Daleyounggun, he talks a good game.
options? on 18:57 - Jan 19 with 2169 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

options? on 18:55 - Jan 19 by AndyH

we'd Yoyo more than Wycombe

options? on 18:59 - Jan 19 with 2155 viewsdaleyounggun

options? on 18:51 - Jan 19 by DaleAwaydayBot

And he keps pretending that David Ball likes him We all know why Ball was here and we all know why hes gone and wont come back.Heard Bury want Adams and Tutt now. i want Tony Philliskirk in now
options? on 19:00 - Jan 19 with 2136 viewsTTNYear

options? on 18:59 - Jan 19 by daleyounggun

And he keps pretending that David Ball likes him We all know why Ball was here and we all know why hes gone and wont come back.Heard Bury want Adams and Tutt now. i want Tony Philliskirk in now

Can I enquire how you know so much?

Anti-cliquism is the last refuge of the messageboard scoundrel - Copyright Dorset Dale productions

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024