Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any Window Cleaners out there? 19:19 - Sep 12 with 48861 viewsmilly

Just bought two very large rounds in Royton and Oldham.Need 4 persons on each round.Everything supplied.Non stop work Mon-Fri.£10 Per hour.Lots of shops and workplaces as well as houses.
Any Window Cleaners out there? on 14:24 - Sep 14 with 2210 viewslabourer

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 14:23 - Sep 14 by milly

Lets just say that my better half is much better looking than Colleen.

Whoosh!
Any Window Cleaners out there? on 14:26 - Sep 14 with 2207 viewsmilly

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 14:24 - Sep 14 by labourer

Whoosh!

in fact,i think my labrador is better looking than colleen.
Any Window Cleaners out there? on 14:33 - Sep 14 with 2189 viewsTVOS1907

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 14:05 - Sep 14 by milly

Typical attitude of the workshy with that post.I work because i want to work,not because i have too.You may get by doing nothing but not me.

Do you know nordenblue personally?

In fact - and I'll ask it again, as you seem to struggle with answering fairly simple, straightforward questions - what makes you think people on here are available for this window cleaning round you allegedly have?

All the posters I know on here have successful careers or did in the past and are now enjoying well-deserved retirements.

Why don't you try a messageboard like gigglane.com or perhaps the League One forum for a wider audience?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 14:37 - Sep 14 with 2174 viewsjudd

Colleens is, too.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 14:41 - Sep 14 with 2157 viewsboffley

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 14:01 - Sep 14 by milly

They dont always ask for it but,if they do,you are in big trouble without one.Check up.Always safer to carry one.
Having said that,a flogging may do you good.

Ive never been asked to produce my driving licence,but i still have to have one.
[Post edited 14 Sep 2016 14:15]

Milly ----once again you have shown that you are just making things up as you go along. The different Emirates that make up the UAE have different rules concerning alcohol but non of them require licences where alcohol is concerned. Sharja for example is a dry Emirate where alcohol is not available for retail sales but it is not illegal to consume it in private.

Ajman has shops which sell alcohol and nothing else and they are better stocked with fine wines and spirits than many western establishments.

In Dubai (the Emirate and not just the city) you can purchase alcohol legally in the majority of hotels and restaurants so this talk of licence requirements when you book your travel is quite frankly utter piffle balderdash and rubbish.

Has it not occurred to you yet that there are many individuals on this forum who have themselves been successful in life, have traveled widely throughout the world and are intelligent and hard working and who are in all probability considerably wealthier than you are. Perhaps you find that difficult to understand but until you do I fear you will only provide the majority of posters and readers on here a considerable amount of amusement at your stupidity.
Any Window Cleaners out there? on 14:50 - Sep 14 with 2124 viewsmilly

Just because not many ask to see a licence,does not mean you do not need one.Still same advice on gov. website

Dont see why people would not get one,they are free.
[Post edited 14 Sep 2016 14:59]
Any Window Cleaners out there? on 15:11 - Sep 14 with 2051 viewsmilly

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 14:50 - Sep 14 by milly

Just because not many ask to see a licence,does not mean you do not need one.Still same advice on gov. website

Better to be safe than sorry...

Off home now.Have a great night all.

Im off out later with the better half...
Any Window Cleaners out there? on 15:12 - Sep 14 with 2045 viewsDale23years

I live in royton which round have your brought and what area of royton do you cover

Poll: Renewing your season ticket

Login to get fewer ads

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 15:17 - Sep 14 with 2039 viewsToffeemanc

I think I saw you this morning going into Oldham in your flash car with your better looking missus in the back seat. I've attached a photo can you confirm it was you?

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 15:25 - Sep 14 with 2018 viewsjudd

How do visitors to the UAE get an alcohol licence?

Non-muslim residents need them to drink at home, but as a visitor of several times my travel agent has never warned me of a visitor needing such a licence or how to actually get one as a visitor.
[Post edited 14 Sep 2016 15:33]

Poll: What is it to be then?

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 15:36 - Sep 14 with 1979 viewsdingdangblue

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 15:11 - Sep 14 by milly

Better to be safe than sorry...

Off home now.Have a great night all.

Im off out later with the better half...

'Im off out later with the BETTER HALF...'

that wouldn't be difficult.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 15:38 - Sep 14 with 1976 viewsClivert

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 12:38 - Sep 14 by milly

Great in the office eh? Can keep in touch with you guys while working.Should try getting educated then maybe you would not need to work with your hands.
Already made more money than you today and i still can chat on here.Great life eh when brainy.,something you would not know of course.
[Post edited 14 Sep 2016 12:41]

So you're saying that the lads who work in your building yard and your nephews currently on the rounds who are builders by trade aren't well educated?

What a lovely boss you must be to work for with you thinking so much of your team of builders/window cleaners.
Any Window Cleaners out there? on 15:53 - Sep 14 with 1951 views1mark1

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 11:32 - Sep 14 by milly

Ive travelled worldwide and nothing comes close to Dubai.Of course,everyone is different and enjoy other places more.
I dont go to these naff destinations like corfu etc.Cheap and nasty.Leave those sort of destinations to workshy people. Its all they can afford a budget holiday due to not wanting work.
[Post edited 14 Sep 2016 11:35]

You are very IGNORANT
There are plenty of people who can't afford holidays, let alone expensive holidays, who are not workshy, just that there are many tightfisted employers who pay shite wages, and many zero hour contracts etc. Also there are many who due to illness or disability unable to work, enough to earn enough to go on holiday.
[Post edited 14 Sep 2016 16:11]

Poll: How much is your support for the Royals?

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 16:07 - Sep 14 with 1933 viewsD_Alien

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 15:53 - Sep 14 by 1mark1

You are very IGNORANT
There are plenty of people who can't afford holidays, let alone expensive holidays, who are not workshy, just that there are many tightfisted employers who pay shite wages, and many zero hour contracts etc. Also there are many who due to illness or disability unable to work, enough to earn enough to go on holiday.

Don't let this dickhead wind you up, 1mark1

After several posts yesterday I'd established he wasn't worth wasting time with. My aim was to demonstrate that those who started whingeing about this forum failing to treat him with respect were barking up the wrong tree. Given his responses, that's no longer in doubt. Let him waste his time, yours is more valuable.

[Post edited 14 Sep 2016 16:08]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 16:14 - Sep 14 with 1904 views1mark1

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 16:07 - Sep 14 by D_Alien

Don't let this dickhead wind you up, 1mark1

After several posts yesterday I'd established he wasn't worth wasting time with. My aim was to demonstrate that those who started whingeing about this forum failing to treat him with respect were barking up the wrong tree. Given his responses, that's no longer in doubt. Let him waste his time, yours is more valuable.

[Post edited 14 Sep 2016 16:08]

You are right, D-Alien, not really worth the time.

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 16:23 - Sep 14 with 1877 viewsTVOS1907

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 15:53 - Sep 14 by 1mark1

You are very IGNORANT

Don't you recall his previous posts on here?

He has form - and lots of it!

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 16:42 - Sep 14 with 1843 views1mark1

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 16:23 - Sep 14 by TVOS1907

Don't you recall his previous posts on here?

He has form - and lots of it!

Can't remember, apart from recent job adverts, and calling people lazy. Building labourer last job offered?

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 17:05 - Sep 14 with 1815 viewsJumeirahDale

Regarding a Dubai alcohol license, I left a bit ago but unless things have wildly changed,

(a) They aren't free - cost is AED 170, or about 40 quid at today's rates.
(b) In order to get one, you require a UAE residency visa (which means you need a place of residence on at least a 12 month lease), and either a no-objection letter from your UAE-based employer (if you work "onshore") plus a letter confirming your salary (if you work in a "free zone").

Hotels are indeed allowed to serve booze, and I believe you're technically entitled to drink in your own hotel as a tourist, but it is not legal to be under the influence in public outside your hotel, or to carry alcohol in public (e.g. from Duty Free to your hotel). Is this all enforced? Only on very rare occasions. But if they choose to pick on you' you're f*cked.

What is crystal clear is that you can't "sort it out with your booking" - you're talking b*llocks as usual didds/milly.
Any Window Cleaners out there? on 17:36 - Sep 14 with 1767 viewsmilly

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 17:05 - Sep 14 by JumeirahDale

Regarding a Dubai alcohol license, I left a bit ago but unless things have wildly changed,

(a) They aren't free - cost is AED 170, or about 40 quid at today's rates.
(b) In order to get one, you require a UAE residency visa (which means you need a place of residence on at least a 12 month lease), and either a no-objection letter from your UAE-based employer (if you work "onshore") plus a letter confirming your salary (if you work in a "free zone").

Hotels are indeed allowed to serve booze, and I believe you're technically entitled to drink in your own hotel as a tourist, but it is not legal to be under the influence in public outside your hotel, or to carry alcohol in public (e.g. from Duty Free to your hotel). Is this all enforced? Only on very rare occasions. But if they choose to pick on you' you're f*cked.

What is crystal clear is that you can't "sort it out with your booking" - you're talking b*llocks as usual didds/milly.

Well,when myself and the Mrs go,we always get our licence included when we book via mercury holidays.Whether they just add it in the price i dont know but we just pick it up from the store adjacent to our property.

As for Hotel,we dont stay in a Hotel. Hotels are for the less affluent.
[Post edited 14 Sep 2016 17:41]
Any Window Cleaners out there? on 17:42 - Sep 14 with 1740 views442Dale

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 17:36 - Sep 14 by milly

Well,when myself and the Mrs go,we always get our licence included when we book via mercury holidays.Whether they just add it in the price i dont know but we just pick it up from the store adjacent to our property.

As for Hotel,we dont stay in a Hotel. Hotels are for the less affluent.
[Post edited 14 Sep 2016 17:41]

Do you go during the football season and miss games?

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 17:45 - Sep 14 with 1730 viewsmilly

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 17:42 - Sep 14 by 442Dale

Do you go during the football season and miss games?

Last there in July.Id offer to rent our appartment out but not many affluent persons on here.
Any Window Cleaners out there? on 17:47 - Sep 14 with 1721 views442Dale

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 17:45 - Sep 14 by milly

Last there in July.Id offer to rent our appartment out but not many affluent persons on here.

Did you go then to ensure you were back for the first game of the season?

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 17:48 - Sep 14 with 1714 viewsmilly

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 17:47 - Sep 14 by 442Dale

Did you go then to ensure you were back for the first game of the season?

Normally,but not always.
Any Window Cleaners out there? on 17:49 - Sep 14 with 1714 viewsSalwaDale

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 17:45 - Sep 14 by milly

I'm not an affluent person by any means but do generally take regular trips to Dubai as it is an incredibly cheap flight from where I live. Where is your apartment?

TBBT

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 17:50 - Sep 14 with 1707 views442Dale

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 17:48 - Sep 14 by milly

Normally,but not always.

What did you think of Wimbledon's late goal on the first day? Killer wasn't it? Bet you'd wished to have been away enjoying the sun still!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024