Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any Window Cleaners out there? 19:19 - Sep 12 with 48837 viewsmilly

Just bought two very large rounds in Royton and Oldham.Need 4 persons on each round.Everything supplied.Non stop work Mon-Fri.£10 Per hour.Lots of shops and workplaces as well as houses.
Any Window Cleaners out there? on 12:38 - Sep 14 with 2011 viewsmilly

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 12:34 - Sep 14 by Clivert

Top grafter hard at it again today I see! Not working but pissing about on Internet message boards during the working day.

Perhaps if you concentrated on work 9-5 then you might be able to better yourself in life!

Great in the office eh? Can keep in touch with you guys while working.Should try getting educated then maybe you would not need to work with your hands.
Already made more money than you today and i still can chat on here.Great life eh when brainy.,something you would not know of course.
[Post edited 14 Sep 2016 12:41]
Any Window Cleaners out there? on 12:39 - Sep 14 with 2001 viewsKenBoon

I've skipped straight to page 5 but I am wondering if your window cleaners have ladders, or like the lazy shits near me, have a sponge on a stick for upstairs. Bloody millennials.
Any Window Cleaners out there? on 12:40 - Sep 14 with 1996 viewsdingdangblue

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 12:38 - Sep 14 by milly

Great in the office eh? Can keep in touch with you guys while working.Should try getting educated then maybe you would not need to work with your hands.
Already made more money than you today and i still can chat on here.Great life eh when brainy.,something you would not know of course.

Im guessing milly was a nickname they called you in the showers and it stuck?

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 12:45 - Sep 14 with 1970 viewsSalwaDale

Wow, can't believe I've read all the way through this thread. If only I had a job to go to. Anyone know if there are any available?

TBBT

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 12:46 - Sep 14 with 1970 viewsmilly

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 12:39 - Sep 14 by KenBoon

I've skipped straight to page 5 but I am wondering if your window cleaners have ladders, or like the lazy shits near me, have a sponge on a stick for upstairs. Bloody millennials.

Ladder work.Wont allow short cuts in my business.Wont be able to get in corners with extender.I pride myself on quality work by my lads.
[Post edited 14 Sep 2016 12:49]
Any Window Cleaners out there? on 12:48 - Sep 14 with 1960 viewsTVOS1907

You could do with learning to punctuate properly, then.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 12:56 - Sep 14 with 1929 viewsdingdangblue

chat shit

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 12:57 - Sep 14 with 1924 viewsnordenblue

If you're brainy I'm over the moon to be the total opposite,you certain hide it very well as you come across as thicker than a barn door...

So only people who earn lots of money and are clever get to holiday in such places?What an absolute knob end you are sir.....I'm currently in South Wales for a few days in a beautiful place but that's only because I'm skint obviously not through choice....
[Post edited 14 Sep 2016 12:59]
Login to get fewer ads

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 12:57 - Sep 14 with 1925 viewslabourer

Insurance game picked up has it?
Any Window Cleaners out there? on 12:59 - Sep 14 with 1913 viewslabourer

Bet those multi million pound footballers who use their feet to work are gutted eh?
Any Window Cleaners out there? on 13:07 - Sep 14 with 1893 viewsmilly

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 12:59 - Sep 14 by labourer

Bet those multi million pound footballers who use their feet to work are gutted eh?

Good luck to them.I earn more than enough for the lifestyle i like to live.Nice big house,top of the range car,great holidays and never short of money.Even if i was on the salary they get,i could not do more than i do now.It would just be extra in the bank.
[Post edited 14 Sep 2016 13:10]
Any Window Cleaners out there? on 13:19 - Sep 14 with 1861 viewsdingdangblue

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 13:07 - Sep 14 by milly

Good luck to them.I earn more than enough for the lifestyle i like to live.Nice big house,top of the range car,great holidays and never short of money.Even if i was on the salary they get,i could not do more than i do now.It would just be extra in the bank.

Why are you wasting your time on here then?

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 13:26 - Sep 14 with 1852 viewslabourer

Aye course you do. Didn't realise Prestwich was the new millionaires row.
Any Window Cleaners out there? on 13:27 - Sep 14 with 1849 viewsdeeplishblue

Milly on his way to Oldham

Poll: Do you want bury to get promoted?

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 13:58 - Sep 14 with 1778 viewsdownunder

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 11:26 - Sep 14 by milly

Straightforward.I sort that out with the booking.

You sort a drinking license with the booking? I was in Dubai November/early December last year. Went in several bars and restaurants, had alcohol, I was never asked for a license. You are talking bollocks about Corfu as well.
Any Window Cleaners out there? on 14:01 - Sep 14 with 1768 viewsdownunder

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 22:49 - Sep 13 by judd

In general window cleaners tend to only meet their domestic customers when collecting. Unless those customers are too lazy to get jobs in which case they should clean their own windows. Besides shouldn't window cleaners in Oldham just be issued with sanders?

Are Brillo pads called Biffo pads in Oldham?
Any Window Cleaners out there? on 14:01 - Sep 14 with 1763 viewsmilly

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 13:58 - Sep 14 by downunder

You sort a drinking license with the booking? I was in Dubai November/early December last year. Went in several bars and restaurants, had alcohol, I was never asked for a license. You are talking bollocks about Corfu as well.

They dont always ask for it but,if they do,you are in big trouble without one.Check up.Always safer to carry one.
Having said that,a flogging may do you good.

Ive never been asked to produce my driving licence,but i still have to have one.
[Post edited 14 Sep 2016 14:15]
Any Window Cleaners out there? on 14:01 - Sep 14 with 1762 viewsnordenblue

I'm sure these footballers are regularly posting on forums trying to find cheap labour too....

If you earnt more you wouldn't need to still work you thick tool
Any Window Cleaners out there? on 14:05 - Sep 14 with 1745 viewsmilly

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 14:01 - Sep 14 by nordenblue

I'm sure these footballers are regularly posting on forums trying to find cheap labour too....

If you earnt more you wouldn't need to still work you thick tool

Typical attitude of the workshy with that post.I work because i want to work,not because i have too.You may get by doing nothing but not me.
Any Window Cleaners out there? on 14:14 - Sep 14 with 1716 viewslabourer

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 14:05 - Sep 14 by milly

Typical attitude of the workshy with that post.I work because i want to work,not because i have too.You may get by doing nothing but not me.

Wayne Rooney used his vast fortune to get a hair transplant. Just sayin...
Any Window Cleaners out there? on 14:15 - Sep 14 with 1712 viewsdoleydale

Milly, I'm interested but can I ask a couple of favours.

Do you do cash in the hand . I need alternate Mondays off as that's sign on day. Plus I'm scared of heights so could I just do downstairs windows. I don't mind a cut in hourly rate. say £6 ph.

Ps don't let 442 see this

Hey everybody take a look at me, I've got street credibility, I may not have a job, But I have a good time, With the boys that I meet "down on the line" I said, I - DON'T - NEED - YOU So you don't approve, Well who asked you to? HEY - JERK - YOU - WORK This boy's got better things to do

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 14:18 - Sep 14 with 1702 viewsmilly

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 14:15 - Sep 14 by doleydale

Milly, I'm interested but can I ask a couple of favours.

Do you do cash in the hand . I need alternate Mondays off as that's sign on day. Plus I'm scared of heights so could I just do downstairs windows. I don't mind a cut in hourly rate. say £6 ph.

Ps don't let 442 see this

No cash in hand.sorry.
Any Window Cleaners out there? on 14:19 - Sep 14 with 1700 viewsmilly

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 14:14 - Sep 14 by labourer

Wayne Rooney used his vast fortune to get a hair transplant. Just sayin...

Would have been better off spending it wisely,trading in Colleen for a better model.
Any Window Cleaners out there? on 14:20 - Sep 14 with 1695 viewslabourer

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 14:19 - Sep 14 by milly

Would have been better off spending it wisely,trading in Colleen for a better model.

So what's your excuse?
Any Window Cleaners out there? on 14:23 - Sep 14 with 1685 viewsmilly

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 14:20 - Sep 14 by labourer

So what's your excuse?

Lets just say that my better half is much better looking than Colleen.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024