Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Last nights awards 10:46 - Apr 27 with 2218 viewspaulscho

Just wondered how the evening was ?
And who won the awards ?
Was it a great night ?

livinginadalewonderland

Last nights awards on 11:18 - Apr 27 with 2144 viewspaulscho

Nobody won any awards and it was a crap evening then !!!

livinginadalewonderland

Last nights awards on 11:20 - Apr 27 with 2128 viewsaleanddale

Think anyone who was there is probably still in Bed.

Seen on Twitter Hendo v Leeds quite rightly won Goal of the Season.
Last nights awards on 11:21 - Apr 27 with 2123 viewsSuddenLad

Last nights awards on 11:20 - Apr 27 by aleanddale

Think anyone who was there is probably still in Bed.

Seen on Twitter Hendo v Leeds quite rightly won Goal of the Season.

Either in bed, or awaiting bail !!

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Last nights awards on 12:03 - Apr 27 with 2002 viewspieandpeasdale

Last nights awards on 11:21 - Apr 27 by SuddenLad

Either in bed, or awaiting bail !!

Josh Lillis player of the year.
Michael Rose management player of the year.
Hendo vs Leeds goal of the season.
Scott Hogan Dale Dragons player of the year.
To name a few.

Some cracking photos on Twitter and Instagram.
Will be some sore heads today and rightly so
Last nights awards on 12:14 - Apr 27 with 1933 viewsRalphs12

I don't think you can argue with any of the awards either, the lillis one at first had me a bit taken aback but he's vital to us and our style of play his distribution and some of the saves he's made to keep us in a game! Wow

With the Rose award hill spoke about how there is always someone in the dressing room that brings it all together, essentially he's the glue of the team.

Everyone of the players did the club proud last night, as they have all season. This was a real team rochdale effort

And Hill had a word for the supporters "WOW" said that we were at our best when we got beat by Southend, "whilst scunny had been booed off for drawing we clapped every single one of our players off, that means everything to the lads"

Beech spoke to me at the bar at the regal moon, proper gent made sure he didn't take my place in the queue, I thanked him for the work they've put in this season and he was quick to thank us as fans and then said what a pleasure it was to have a bunch of players like this.

George porter surprised me, he's not been involved much, but he had time for everyone and he explained how special a club this is, that from a player who plays every game wouldn't mean much but from someone whose played what half a game?

I as a fan felt appreciated by all the players and staff last night and I think they did too, I'll never forget last night. Ever.
[Post edited 27 Apr 2014 12:17]
Last nights awards on 13:06 - Apr 27 with 1805 viewsYouTubeDale

I asked Josh Lillis about his save at Bristol Rovers at the end of the game where he stretched his left arm to push the ball away. I asked him how close that was to being a goal. He said he was at his very limit and it was a finger-tip save. Mighty fine margins from a mighty fine goalkeeper.

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

Last nights awards on 13:08 - Apr 27 with 1791 viewsSaxonDale

Thanks for the reports back- appreciated from an exile.
Last nights awards on 13:43 - Apr 27 with 1689 viewsD_Alien

Great to hear that everyone had a fantastic night!

I may have expressed my reluctance to take part in such events but really pleased to hear everyone was on board - having something to celebrate helps!

On reflection, Lillis is a brilliant choice for POTY, not least because to have any of the outfield players win it would have been difficult since there were at least five candidates. And Lillis's keeping since the turn of the year has been as good as any I've seen at Dale.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Login to get fewer ads

Last nights awards on 13:46 - Apr 27 with 1677 viewsaleanddale

Agreed Lillis no complaints there he has been superb all season but especially the second half.

Henderson though for me followed by a hairs width several others.

An amazing season and one I have fully enjoyed as much as the last promotion one.

Up the Dale.
Last nights awards on 13:53 - Apr 27 with 1633 viewsfrenzied

Glad to see Hilly noticed the reception that the players got after the southend game...it was if the fans had opened their eyes to the bigger picture which is TEAM Rochdale thro thick and thin
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024