Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
WE ARE GOING UP SAY WE ARE GOING UP!! 17:57 - Apr 26 with 3244 viewsChaffRAFC

A quite unbelievable achievement. For Hill to take over Coleman's side and turn us from being close to relegation to potentially 90 minutes away from winning the league is beyond anybody's wildest dreams surely.

He's the best manager the club has ever had and these memories are going to stay with me forever.

I love this football club, and this success is a reward for the amount of "suffering" we've gone through prior to Keith Hill.

Proud is an understatement!

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

WE ARE GOING UP SAY WE ARE GOING UP!! on 18:03 - Apr 26 with 3210 viewsShun

WE ARE GOING UP SAY WE ARE GOING UP!! on 18:07 - Apr 26 with 3182 viewsolympicdale

The most staggering thing about this, is the fact this team has been put together in less than a year, but performing like they've been playing together for years. Hill has assembled a multi talented squad, full of depth, one that could easily compete in L1, hopefully this gives us a chance of keeping Hogan for one more year too

An unbelievable achievment for the whole team Rochdale, now lets crown it off with the title in Wales.

Up the Dale!!

Life is a game of fate.

WE ARE GOING UP SAY WE ARE GOING UP!! on 18:09 - Apr 26 with 3161 viewsnigewilson

Well summed up Chaff & great pics to boot! Unbelievable day!!
WE ARE GOING UP SAY WE ARE GOING UP!! on 18:29 - Apr 26 with 3058 viewsYouTubeDale

Well done Keith and the rest of the team.

Hilly is without doubt Rochdale's best ever manager. I cannot thank him enough.

A fantastic performance today to seal promotion. We were unlucky enough not to win 4-0. Hopefully Chesterfield will drop points tomorrow and leave the door open for us to take the title next Saturday.

Got my ticket for Newport and saw plenty of fans queuing for tickets at the end of today's game. It will be a sell out and one hell of a party !!!!

Talking of parties, I can't wait for tonight's fest !!

Life just gets better !!!!!!

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

WE ARE GOING UP SAY WE ARE GOING UP!! on 18:35 - Apr 26 with 3038 viewsolympicdale

And to think, at the start of the season, we'd have been happy with top 10, and playing good football once more, just being able to call this team ours, after it seemed to be taken away from the fans during Colemans reign. We now have a group of players that the fans can relate to, and the quality that we want to see from the players, Keith Hill is a pure genius at this level.

Life is a game of fate.

WE ARE GOING UP SAY WE ARE GOING UP!! on 19:08 - Apr 26 with 2909 viewsSalwaDale

WE ARE GOING UP SAY WE ARE GOING UP!! on 18:35 - Apr 26 by olympicdale

And to think, at the start of the season, we'd have been happy with top 10, and playing good football once more, just being able to call this team ours, after it seemed to be taken away from the fans during Colemans reign. We now have a group of players that the fans can relate to, and the quality that we want to see from the players, Keith Hill is a pure genius at this level.

Incredible achievement and Hill really has done something amazing this year. I get the feeling he is desperate for his 2nd spell to be better than his 1st. He'll only be satisfied if we win the title and then he eventually takes us into the championship.

TBBT

WE ARE GOING UP SAY WE ARE GOING UP!! on 19:09 - Apr 26 with 2897 viewsSaxonDale

WE ARE GOING UP SAY WE ARE GOING UP!! on 19:08 - Apr 26 by SalwaDale

Incredible achievement and Hill really has done something amazing this year. I get the feeling he is desperate for his 2nd spell to be better than his 1st. He'll only be satisfied if we win the title and then he eventually takes us into the championship.

Not a bad job by 'Flicker's mouthpiece.'
WE ARE GOING UP SAY WE ARE GOING UP!! on 19:16 - Apr 26 with 2865 viewsrobbowood

WE ARE GOING UP SAY WE ARE GOING UP!! on 18:07 - Apr 26 by olympicdale

The most staggering thing about this, is the fact this team has been put together in less than a year, but performing like they've been playing together for years. Hill has assembled a multi talented squad, full of depth, one that could easily compete in L1, hopefully this gives us a chance of keeping Hogan for one more year too

An unbelievable achievment for the whole team Rochdale, now lets crown it off with the title in Wales.

Up the Dale!!

What is also staggering is that Hilly's budget for this season is much less than the one he had when he got us promoted last time round (and let's not forget Scunthorpe, Chesterfield and Fleetwood have money to burn compared to us)

Regardless of what happens next season Hilly's achievement in getting us automatic promotion is an incredible achievement
Login to get fewer ads

WE ARE GOING UP SAY WE ARE GOING UP!! on 19:24 - Apr 26 with 2837 viewsD_Alien

WE ARE GOING UP SAY WE ARE GOING UP!! on 19:16 - Apr 26 by robbowood

What is also staggering is that Hilly's budget for this season is much less than the one he had when he got us promoted last time round (and let's not forget Scunthorpe, Chesterfield and Fleetwood have money to burn compared to us)

Regardless of what happens next season Hilly's achievement in getting us automatic promotion is an incredible achievement

Even more impressive than hauling the Dale up by their bootlaces over the course of four seasons!

He must surely have his eyes on a return to championship level - with us

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

WE ARE GOING UP SAY WE ARE GOING UP!! on 19:27 - Apr 26 with 2818 viewsDale_Mike

Great post, great pictures, great day.

Come on Burton.

Bring on Newport, bring on league 1.
WE ARE GOING UP SAY WE ARE GOING UP!! on 19:32 - Apr 26 with 2778 viewsolympicdale

Some amazing pics on Twitter of the celebrations, starts to sink in more seeing them! Amazing!!

Life is a game of fate.

WE ARE GOING UP SAY WE ARE GOING UP!! on 20:26 - Apr 26 with 2655 viewsolympicdale

some fabulous pics!

Life is a game of fate.

WE ARE GOING UP SAY WE ARE GOING UP!! on 20:33 - Apr 26 with 2605 viewsScunnydale

People mention the budget, but I didn't realise we were so skint that we couldn't afford a shirt for Raff ;)

Speaking of whom, those expressions by him and Georgie D in the top pic!
WE ARE GOING UP SAY WE ARE GOING UP!! on 20:37 - Apr 26 with 2571 viewsArthurDaley

A large VAT Dave

WE ARE GOING UP SAY WE ARE GOING UP!! on 21:11 - Apr 26 with 2444 viewsnigewilson

That last photo of Hilly and the players is hands down the best photo of the year. New wallpaper - sorted!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024