Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Should be winning these games 16:54 - Dec 28 with 1104 viewsthejack1912

To control a game like we did against a team as poor as Villa played we should be taking all 3 points. It's beginning to be frustrating especially with how the chances we pass up.

73% possession. 619 passes to 149. Only stat that matters is the goals. No bonus league points for possession or passes. But a point is a point!
[Post edited 28 Dec 2013 16:55]

Poll: After making over 300 Apperences is Rangel a Swansea Legend?

Should be winning these games on 16:55 - Dec 28 with 1094 viewsdeanscfc

I've got an idea for Laudrup...we should try to shoot.
Should be winning these games on 16:56 - Dec 28 with 1074 viewsSwansMinerals

Would have taken the point before the game.

However, during both halves, that useless pile of w@nk were there for the taking and disappointed to come away with a draw.

Tough run of games now aswell.
Should be winning these games on 16:59 - Dec 28 with 1046 viewsDull1Thomas

Should be winning these games on 16:55 - Dec 28 by deanscfc

plenty of shots today but the inevitable happened .... they were blocked.
May explain why we don't shoot every time the goal is in sight.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Should be winning these games on 17:00 - Dec 28 with 1032 viewsSwanfan1

We are leading the possession league ;-)

Poll: Bony´s lack of goals, whose to blame ?.

Should be winning these games on 17:00 - Dec 28 with 1022 viewsJackanapes

Should be winning these games on 16:55 - Dec 28 by deanscfc

yes we only tried 18 today.LMAO

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Should be winning these games on 17:04 - Dec 28 with 1003 views_Kieran

Considering our domination of possession we didn't create anything through the middle.

I thought JDG was poor again and unfortunately Bony isn't doing it for us, his link up play isn't good enough to complete anything intricate.

Going forward I was impressed with Hernandez and Lamah made a good contribution throughout the game. Shelvey + Canas also did very well.

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

Should be winning these games on 17:08 - Dec 28 with 972 viewsrossshaw

We need a more creative midfielder than JdG. We just aren't creating anything clear-cut. If Bony keeps missing clear cut opportunities, then we can criticise him. But right now, he's getting nothing.

Trundle could still do a job..

Should be winning these games on 17:12 - Dec 28 with 937 viewsdeanscfc

Should be winning these games on 17:08 - Dec 28 by rossshaw

We need a more creative midfielder than JdG. We just aren't creating anything clear-cut. If Bony keeps missing clear cut opportunities, then we can criticise him. But right now, he's getting nothing.

but the two shots i do remember him having were woeful. One in each half...both ballooned into the stands.
Login to get fewer ads

Should be winning these games on 17:14 - Dec 28 with 926 views_Kieran

And he isn't offering us anything either Shelvey put a decent ball into the box first half Bony just watched it go by 2 yards ahead of him flat footed.

His link up play is poor and whenever he gets a half chance it's more likely to end up in Row Z than on target.

Perhaps the lack of anything through the middle is caused by his movement too?

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

Should be winning these games on 17:52 - Dec 28 with 828 viewslovejuicejack

No should of about it, it is not our right to win these games like many other teams we have to work our balls off but also we have to have better quality than the opposition, we don't have that at the moment and i still think we need to work harder at 50/50 balls and closing down the oppo players.
Should be winning these games on 18:19 - Dec 28 with 750 viewsOldjack

We'll be fine, i'd be far more worried if i was a villa fan

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Should be winning these games on 18:21 - Dec 28 with 738 viewsJackfath

Should be winning these games on 18:19 - Dec 28 by Oldjack

We'll be fine, i'd be far more worried if i was a villa fan

well said skip.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Should be winning these games on 18:26 - Dec 28 with 720 viewsPrivate_Partz

I thought we did well today. the end product was missing but I feel we are showing improvement. We have no divine right to beat villa. Who said our passing game finished when ML took over? Seems alive and well to me. :-)

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Should be winning these games on 18:35 - Dec 28 with 702 viewsborinifanclub

Should be winning these games on 18:26 - Dec 28 by Private_Partz

I thought we did well today. the end product was missing but I feel we are showing improvement. We have no divine right to beat villa. Who said our passing game finished when ML took over? Seems alive and well to me. :-)

We will be fine take the point and get behind the boys on new years day

Every day I thank the good Lord for the blessings he gives me. Every new day gives me a new opportunity to laugh at the red chumps up the road.

Should be winning these games on 19:27 - Dec 28 with 633 viewstomdickharry

Especially against a Villa team generally acknowledge as one of the worst in the history of Aston Villa and with the worst home record in the PL.A poor result but a points a point.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024