Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lukaku or Bony 18:10 - Dec 22 with 11554 viewsrockin

I'm sorry there is simply no comparison.
Lukaku or Bony on 20:49 - Dec 22 with 1107 viewsMatlock_Jack

Lukaku or Bony on 20:47 - Dec 22 by lovejuicejack

It doesnt take a rocket scientist to work out that we need better options than those mentioned

Fine, then what's the answer?

Jack
Lukaku or Bony on 21:14 - Dec 22 with 1087 viewsDanishDuck

I dont care who bought Bony, that person should have red ears by now...

No speed, no control of the ball, slow reaction and dont work hard for the team when hes not on the ball...

Sorry to tell the truth bout him.. when its obv. only the praisers can have a say here.
Lukaku or Bony on 21:20 - Dec 22 with 1078 viewsDarran

Lukaku or Bony on 21:14 - Dec 22 by DanishDuck

No speed, no control of the ball, slow reaction and dont work hard for the team when hes not on the ball...

Sorry to tell the truth bout him.. when its obv. only the praisers can have a say here.

I'd prefer it if only Swans fans had a say.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Lukaku or Bony on 21:27 - Dec 22 with 1065 viewsDanishDuck

Lukaku or Bony on 21:20 - Dec 22 by Darran

I'd prefer it if only Swans fans had a say.

and..? So i guess im just a fkn c*nt that can f*k o or something and not a swansea fan..
Im sure you and few others are the only real fans of Swans.
Your in the prem. now dude, sorry u get fans from all over the world now, i feel pitty for you sir.
Lukaku or Bony on 21:30 - Dec 22 with 1061 viewsDarran

Lukaku or Bony on 21:27 - Dec 22 by DanishDuck

and..? So i guess im just a fkn c*nt that can f*k o or something and not a swansea fan..
Your in the prem. now dude, sorry u get fans from all over the world now, i feel pitty for you sir.

Listen Butt everyone's welcome as far as I'm concerned but I don't think you've ever said anything positive since you popped in when Laudrup came here and that's 18 months ago now.

Lukaku or Bony on 21:41 - Dec 22 with 1054 viewsDanishDuck

Lukaku or Bony on 21:30 - Dec 22 by Darran

Listen Butt everyone's welcome as far as I'm concerned but I don't think you've ever said anything positive since you popped in when Laudrup came here and that's 18 months ago now.

Blaaah blaaah blah, get a life dude.. this is getting old.

Sorry if i didnt please mister bigboss positive here...

Yes and i will sure leave with Laudrup again.. bc of YOU... to sad you dont get the picture and think your best for the club and all others are just plastics.
Lukaku or Bony on 21:49 - Dec 22 with 1041 viewswaynekerr55

Lukaku or Bony on 21:14 - Dec 22 by DanishDuck

and a goal virtually every other game despite playing a full 90 in only 5 or 6 games

why let facts get in the way of a good scape goat session?

is it just me or does the manager have a penchant for strikers who aren't up to it ( schecter last year and alvaro this although to be fair the latter is still work in progress)?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Lukaku or Bony on 21:51 - Dec 22 with 1035 viewsDarran

Lukaku or Bony on 21:41 - Dec 22 by DanishDuck

Blaaah blaaah blah, get a life dude.. this is getting old.

Sorry if i didnt please mister bigboss positive here...

Yes and i will sure leave with Laudrup again.. bc of YOU... to sad you dont get the picture and think your best for the club and all others are just plastics.

Why wait until Laudrup goes?

Login to get fewer ads

Lukaku or Bony on 21:51 - Dec 22 with 1031 viewsblaine_scfc

Lukaku or Bony on 21:49 - Dec 22 by waynekerr55

and a goal virtually every other game despite playing a full 90 in only 5 or 6 games

is it just me or does the manager have a penchant for strikers who aren't up to it ( schecter last year and alvaro this although to be fair the latter is still work in progress)?

Is that his ratio in the premier league?
Lukaku or Bony on 21:53 - Dec 22 with 1030 viewsDanishDuck

Lukaku or Bony on 21:51 - Dec 22 by Darran

Why wait until Laudrup goes?

Your doing a good job sir.. for the club.
Lukaku or Bony on 21:54 - Dec 22 with 1027 viewswaynekerr55

Lukaku or Bony on 21:51 - Dec 22 by blaine_scfc

Is that his ratio in the premier league?

its probably better given his lack of game time

on a serious note he needs a run of games and he was far from the worst player today. He held the ball up well today and why the manager felt the need to swap him for alvaro was beyond me

Lukaku or Bony on 21:56 - Dec 22 with 1023 viewsblaine_scfc

Lukaku or Bony on 21:54 - Dec 22 by waynekerr55

on a serious note he needs a run of games and he was far from the worst player today. He held the ball up well today and why the manager felt the need to swap him for alvaro was beyond me

I agree, don't think he is a bad player by any stretch, but I am starting you wonder if we are ever going to be able to supply him with the service he thrives on.
Lukaku or Bony on 22:00 - Dec 22 with 1010 viewsDarran

Lukaku or Bony on 21:53 - Dec 22 by DanishDuck

Your doing a good job sir.. for the club.

I'm nothing to do with the club,bye.

Lukaku or Bony on 22:01 - Dec 22 with 1009 viewswaynekerr55

Lukaku or Bony on 21:56 - Dec 22 by blaine_scfc

I agree, don't think he is a bad player by any stretch, but I am starting you wonder if we are ever going to be able to supply him with the service he thrives on.

I said it last year and I'll say it again why we have this fascination of playing through the middle more often than not is beyond me.

routledges confidence looks shot to pieces - maybe time for lamah to have a run?

Lukaku or Bony on 22:07 - Dec 22 with 997 views3swan

Lukaku or Bony on 22:01 - Dec 22 by waynekerr55

I said it last year and I'll say it again why we have this fascination of playing through the middle more often than not is beyond me.

routledges confidence looks shot to pieces - maybe time for lamah to have a run?

Playing through the middle of a organized defence is the new total football.

So frustrating.

Most games are so close that it's down to a couple of chances in a game. We currently don't seem to have what it takes to see those chances
Lukaku or Bony on 23:11 - Dec 22 with 972 viewsDr_Winston

Troll.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Lukaku or Bony on 23:13 - Dec 22 with 970 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Thought Bony was better than Lukaku today

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Lukaku or Bony on 23:15 - Dec 22 with 966 viewswaynekerr55

Lukaku or Bony on 23:11 - Dec 22 by Dr_Winston

Troll.

who be the troll then doc

Lukaku or Bony on 23:17 - Dec 22 with 960 viewsDr_Winston

Lukaku or Bony on 21:49 - Dec 22 by waynekerr55

Have said this before. Laudrup seems to have a massive blind spot with strikers.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Lukaku or Bony on 23:18 - Dec 22 with 958 viewsDr_Winston

Lukaku or Bony on 23:15 - Dec 22 by waynekerr55

who be the troll then doc

There be a number of candidates on this thread.

Lukaku or Bony on 01:13 - Dec 23 with 929 viewsymaohyd

Lukaku or Bony on 21:27 - Dec 22 by DanishDuck

Here Here.

Ignore some of the Planet Swans clowns. You make some valid points.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

Lukaku or Bony on 08:09 - Dec 23 with 905 viewsDewi1jack

Lukaku or Bony on 21:54 - Dec 22 by waynekerr55

Agree with this and a quite a lot of points made by others.
Lukaku seemed to have an excellent game, scoring 20-30 goals because our defence couldn't handle him and our Tremm is sh1te. We were totally over-run all game.
Sorry, but I do think that some of the posters in this thread and others, couldn't even be bothered to watch the game on tele, let alone in the ground.
Lukaku will cost a lot lot more than Will did, yet without any service to either, they both looked the same.
If we don't make chances in the box, we are always going to struggle to score, same as any other team. Will was dropping back to the half-way line at times, looking to pass the ball to someone running through- no one there either.
I can understand criticism of players ( such as Dwight slowing down the attacks when he is on the wing, JDG not beating the 1st man at set pieces- things that can and should be sorted at training,) but some just make out and out attacks on players they don't like (as they always have.)
Personally, bar for Dwight who I think is worse than he was last year, I thought we played quite well as a team. Certainly didn't create enough chances. Didn't dominate the game ( didn't think we would against a Martinez team with very good players in it) and was disappointed because we didn't get the draw, I thought our play deserved

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Lukaku or Bony on 09:43 - Dec 23 with 887 viewswaynekerr55

Lukaku or Bony on 08:09 - Dec 23 by Dewi1jack

Agree with this and a quite a lot of points made by others.
Lukaku seemed to have an excellent game, scoring 20-30 goals because our defence couldn't handle him and our Tremm is sh1te. We were totally over-run all game.
Sorry, but I do think that some of the posters in this thread and others, couldn't even be bothered to watch the game on tele, let alone in the ground.
Lukaku will cost a lot lot more than Will did, yet without any service to either, they both looked the same.
If we don't make chances in the box, we are always going to struggle to score, same as any other team. Will was dropping back to the half-way line at times, looking to pass the ball to someone running through- no one there either.
I can understand criticism of players ( such as Dwight slowing down the attacks when he is on the wing, JDG not beating the 1st man at set pieces- things that can and should be sorted at training,) but some just make out and out attacks on players they don't like (as they always have.)
Personally, bar for Dwight who I think is worse than he was last year, I thought we played quite well as a team. Certainly didn't create enough chances. Didn't dominate the game ( didn't think we would against a Martinez team with very good players in it) and was disappointed because we didn't get the draw, I thought our play deserved

id agree with 95% of what you said but dwight seemed to have a tidy game to me, nothing special but not awful. Routledge's confidence is shot to pieces and perhaps it's time for Lamah to have a run

Lukaku or Bony on 10:24 - Dec 23 with 869 viewsDewi1jack

Lukaku or Bony on 09:43 - Dec 23 by waynekerr55

id agree with 95% of what you said but dwight seemed to have a tidy game to me, nothing special but not awful. Routledge's confidence is shot to pieces and perhaps it's time for Lamah to have a run

Can see your point about Routs.
Maybe the boys are getting more tired by playing games every couple of days and not doing light training. Maybe they're forgetting what they're being/ have been told in training.
Not advocating throwing any cup games in the bin (love cup runs) but maybe with the injuries we are getting this year (more than we've had in a while, if my memory serves me) coupled with a smallish squad, we are going to have the occasional player having a blip of confidence, due to trying to settle players in quicker (such as Vasquez) or players playing with injuries, when they may have been rested last year. The smallish squad doesn't give ML the chance to rest players.
The reason I don't advocate throwing any cup games is,the further we can go in the EL/ FA cup, the more players will see that we can compete with the medium and big teams of England/ Europe and possibly give us a second thought when they're looking to move clubs. They can't all be money grabbing mercenaries surely?

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Lukaku or Bony on 10:56 - Dec 23 with 859 viewswaynekerr55

Lukaku or Bony on 10:24 - Dec 23 by Dewi1jack

Can see your point about Routs.
Maybe the boys are getting more tired by playing games every couple of days and not doing light training. Maybe they're forgetting what they're being/ have been told in training.
Not advocating throwing any cup games in the bin (love cup runs) but maybe with the injuries we are getting this year (more than we've had in a while, if my memory serves me) coupled with a smallish squad, we are going to have the occasional player having a blip of confidence, due to trying to settle players in quicker (such as Vasquez) or players playing with injuries, when they may have been rested last year. The smallish squad doesn't give ML the chance to rest players.
The reason I don't advocate throwing any cup games is,the further we can go in the EL/ FA cup, the more players will see that we can compete with the medium and big teams of England/ Europe and possibly give us a second thought when they're looking to move clubs. They can't all be money grabbing mercenaries surely?

I remember bringing a group down to watch training and brendan said the two things footballers care about is game time and money

yesterday was the most organised we've been in a while imo just can't get my head around the substitution of Bony for Vasquez

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024