Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Laudrup to Spurs ??????? 16:44 - Nov 27 with 5019 viewsDarran

http://www.sportsdirectnews.com/premier-league-news/36362-tottenham-spurs-consid

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

(No subject) (n/t) on 16:56 - Nov 27 with 4142 views2face

They would have to pay ML's £10m release clause plus the remainder of AVB's contract. Knowing Daniel Levy that is just not gonna happen.

These transfer stories are BS, all of them. They have pre made "fill in the blanks" stories. Then pull some names out of a hat. And voila they have a new story to print.
[Post edited 27 Nov 2013 17:31]
Laudrup to Spurs ??????? on 17:21 - Nov 27 with 4051 viewsGiant_Penguins

Not this again, think ML has proven that Swansea is where he wants to be for now, after rejecting Chelsea, PSG etc. this summer. Seems like an easy target for the media.
Laudrup to Spurs ??????? on 19:20 - Nov 27 with 3800 viewsorion3016

I got a bad feeling about this one. I reckon the big city would tempt him and he'd be a realistic candidate. It would certainly test his loyalty

Be over there now after

(No subject) (n/t) on 19:29 - Nov 27 with 3724 viewsBravoJack

(No subject) (n/t) on 16:56 - Nov 27 by 2face

They would have to pay ML's £10m release clause plus the remainder of AVB's contract. Knowing Daniel Levy that is just not gonna happen.

These transfer stories are BS, all of them. They have pre made "fill in the blanks" stories. Then pull some names out of a hat. And voila they have a new story to print.
[Post edited 27 Nov 2013 17:31]

How do you know Mr Levy?
(No subject) (n/t) on 19:33 - Nov 27 with 3699 viewsJokeren1943

(No subject) (n/t) on 19:29 - Nov 27 by BravoJack

How do you know Mr Levy?

As a dane I actually think Boas is a better coach.

No way Tottenham is going to sack Boas.
Laudrup to Spurs ??????? on 19:39 - Nov 27 with 3643 viewsPhaedrus

If Pochetino is, as the article states, their first choice, why is the article not titled, 'Spurs consider Pochetino move?'

And what is good Phaedrus, and what is not good. Need we ask anyone to tell us these things?

(No subject) (n/t) on 19:43 - Nov 27 with 3606 viewsShaky

(No subject) (n/t) on 19:33 - Nov 27 by Jokeren1943

Well I'm shocked, SHOCKED I tell you over your revelation that you don't like Laudrup.

However, FWIW I am friends with quite a few Spurs fans and they are pretty much resigned to the fact that AVB is a gonner.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

(No subject) (n/t) on 19:53 - Nov 27 with 3549 viewsJokeren1943

(No subject) (n/t) on 19:43 - Nov 27 by Shaky

Well I'm shocked, SHOCKED I tell you over your revelation that you don't like Laudrup.

However, FWIW I am friends with quite a few Spurs fans and they are pretty much resigned to the fact that AVB is a gonner.

Sacking the Boas after a few bad matchs. Just a few weeks ago everybody thought Tottenham was fantastic.

That Soldado can<t score a singel goal (suddenly) isn<t Boas fault.

Tottenham is a fantastic team. Give the lad a break.
[Post edited 27 Nov 2013 19:54]
Login to get fewer ads

(No subject) (n/t) on 19:59 - Nov 27 with 3528 viewsShaky

(No subject) (n/t) on 19:53 - Nov 27 by Jokeren1943

Sacking the Boas after a few bad matchs. Just a few weeks ago everybody thought Tottenham was fantastic.

That Soldado can<t score a singel goal (suddenly) isn<t Boas fault.

Tottenham is a fantastic team. Give the lad a break.
[Post edited 27 Nov 2013 19:54]

I agree with all that, and so do my friends.

But there is nevertheless the strong feeling that with all the money spent the management are going to insist on immediate results.

There is apparently also a lot of anti-AVB sentiment in the dressing room, just like happened at Chelsea.

Have a look at this article from today's Guardian:
André Villas-Boas on brink of losing Tottenham Hotspur job
- Coach's suitability questioned after Manchester City defeat
- Spurs' hierarchy losing patience after £110.5m summer spend

Story: http://www.theguardian.com/football/2013/nov/26/andre-villas-boas-tottenham-mana

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

(No subject) (n/t) on 20:02 - Nov 27 with 3509 views3swan

(No subject) (n/t) on 19:43 - Nov 27 by Shaky

Are you sure they didn't say gooner?
(No subject) (n/t) on 20:03 - Nov 27 with 3506 viewsDarran

(No subject) (n/t) on 19:59 - Nov 27 by Shaky

But there is nevertheless the strong feeling that with all the money spent the management are going to insist on immediate results.

There is apparently also a lot of anti-AVB sentiment in the dressing room, just like happened at Chelsea.

Story: http://www.theguardian.com/football/2013/nov/26/andre-villas-boas-tottenham-mana

In all fairness that was a bit of a freak result on Sunday too and had Spurs won they'd be 4th.
Bonkers.

(No subject) (n/t) on 20:15 - Nov 27 with 3469 views2face

(No subject) (n/t) on 19:29 - Nov 27 by BravoJack

How do you know Mr Levy?

He drives a hard bargain. The entire planet knows that except you apparently.
Laudrup to Spurs ??????? on 20:17 - Nov 27 with 3436 viewswr72

Levy doesn't mess around.He sacked Redknapp for finishing 5th and a game away from CL football.Soldado is struggling, Arsenal are flying too so it wouldn't surprise me.Nuts if it happens though as i really like AVB and think it'll be Spurs' loss.
[Post edited 27 Nov 2013 20:18]
(No subject) (n/t) on 20:17 - Nov 27 with 3433 viewsDarran

(No subject) (n/t) on 20:15 - Nov 27 by 2face

Fair play Dude.

Laudrup to Spurs ??????? on 20:45 - Nov 27 with 3267 viewspencoedjack

If they sack him any chance they can loan us Defoe in Jan before he goes to the US.

What a waste of a quality player ......
(No subject) (n/t) on 20:48 - Nov 27 with 3248 viewsbuilthjack

(No subject) (n/t) on 19:59 - Nov 27 by Shaky

They got most of what they spent back, bale 86m, caulker about 8m, so are only about 15m out of pocket

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

(No subject) (n/t) on 21:15 - Nov 27 with 3191 viewsSwansNZ

(No subject) (n/t) on 20:48 - Nov 27 by builthjack

They got most of what they spent back, bale 86m, caulker about 8m, so are only about 15m out of pocket

I was thinking that - their net spend is probably not more than ours.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Laudrup to Spurs ??????? on 21:18 - Nov 27 with 3174 viewsSwansNZ

Laudrup to Spurs ??????? on 20:17 - Nov 27 by wr72

Levy doesn't mess around.He sacked Redknapp for finishing 5th and a game away from CL football.Soldado is struggling, Arsenal are flying too so it wouldn't surprise me.Nuts if it happens though as i really like AVB and think it'll be Spurs' loss.
[Post edited 27 Nov 2013 20:18]

around this time last season, it was Arsenal who were "struggling", and Giroud that could not score

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

(No subject) (n/t) on 21:22 - Nov 27 with 3156 viewsBravoJack

(No subject) (n/t) on 20:15 - Nov 27 by 2face

I've seen him on the telebox, but i don't claim to know the guy
(No subject) (n/t) on 21:24 - Nov 27 with 3144 viewsreddythered

(No subject) (n/t) on 19:33 - Nov 27 by Jokeren1943

AVB hasn't adapted particularly well to the British game. On current form, Townsend should be the first name on the team sheet.

I'd imagine it's a matter of time before he's gone. Excuse after excuse, blaming everyone but himself is going to grate. The Lloris debacle would rile a fair few up.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

(No subject) (n/t) on 21:38 - Nov 27 with 3070 viewsJokeren1943

(No subject) (n/t) on 21:24 - Nov 27 by reddythered

AVB hasn't adapted particularly well to the British game. On current form, Townsend should be the first name on the team sheet.

I'd imagine it's a matter of time before he's gone. Excuse after excuse, blaming everyone but himself is going to grate. The Lloris debacle would rile a fair few up.

Tottenham is one of the most welorganized teams in the entire league. Their defense has been outstanding.

Tottenhams major problem is the lack of creative players going forward and quality strikers.

Buying especially Soldado who has scored 100 of goals was the solution. Soldado has scored a goal in every second game in the last 5 years in Spain. Do not think there was not a football fan who did not think he was a good buy for Tottenham this summer.

But for some reason he can<t score.

Tottenham bought Eriksen as their creative midfielder. But as a dane watching him in 35 international games for Denmark I do not think he is good enough. He is not the Oscar, Mata or ôzil that Tottenham need.
[Post edited 27 Nov 2013 21:42]
(No subject) (n/t) on 21:46 - Nov 27 with 3048 viewsPureRockFury

(No subject) (n/t) on 21:38 - Nov 27 by Jokeren1943

Tottenham is one of the most welorganized teams in the entire league. Their defense has been outstanding.

Tottenhams major problem is the lack of creative players going forward and quality strikers.

Buying especially Soldado who has scored 100 of goals was the solution. Soldado has scored a goal in every second game in the last 5 years in Spain. Do not think there was not a football fan who did not think he was a good buy for Tottenham this summer.

But for some reason he can<t score.

Tottenham bought Eriksen as their creative midfielder. But as a dane watching him in 35 international games for Denmark I do not think he is good enough. He is not the Oscar, Mata or ôzil that Tottenham need.
[Post edited 27 Nov 2013 21:42]

"Tottenhams major problem is the lack of creative players going forward and quality strikers"

Jokeren, he's spent over £100 million on players, mainly attacking players. You talk as if the make-up of the squad was something imposed on him.

Even the bad times were good.

Laudrup to Spurs ??????? on 22:23 - Nov 27 with 2931 viewsborinifanclub

Lets face it if any 'quality' team may or may not need a manager ML and the usual suspects will be touted by the lazy press wallies.
All to fill column inches that only the desperate read.

Every day I thank the good Lord for the blessings he gives me. Every new day gives me a new opportunity to laugh at the red chumps up the road.

(No subject) (n/t) on 22:47 - Nov 27 with 2870 viewsJokeren1943

(No subject) (n/t) on 21:46 - Nov 27 by PureRockFury

"Tottenhams major problem is the lack of creative players going forward and quality strikers"

Jokeren, he's spent over £100 million on players, mainly attacking players. You talk as if the make-up of the squad was something imposed on him.

No, but there is allways an X-factor. Do foreign players adapt well enough in an entirely new league? Paulinho has been super. But Eriksen and especially Soldado has been average/below average.

Like Laudrup spent 5 million on Ki which in his 40 games was below average.

Buying players is not an exact science.

And still like Canas, Pozuelo and Amat still have a long way to have adapted to the Premier League. So have the new players in Tottenham.
[Post edited 27 Nov 2013 22:52]
Laudrup to Spurs ??????? on 23:01 - Nov 27 with 2831 viewsI_will_swan_you_up

Jokeren obviously talks nonsense.

Tottenham have nothing but creative players - that's why Boas is not very popular at the moment.He's has disgracefully been able to get f'uck all out of them. I'm glad his defensive approach got smashed against City. Such an overrated manager. He got fired from Chelsea and he'll get fired from Spurs as well.

Let's just hope they'll go for De Boer rather than Michael.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024