Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Malmö FF V Swansea City Matchday Thread 09:14 - Aug 8 with 31474 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Malmö FF V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 19:15 - Aug 8 with 2591 viewsItchySphincter

Malmo don't look like the rabbits in the headlights from last week.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The Official Malmö FF V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 19:15 - Aug 8 with 2591 viewsDavillin

The Official Malmö FF V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 19:13 - Aug 8 by Groo

http://softsportstv1322.altervista.org/

A million thanks, Groo!

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

The Official Malmö FF V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 19:17 - Aug 8 with 2549 viewsAdmire

The Official Malmö FF V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 19:13 - Aug 8 by haremscarem

Pozuelo finds the empty Spaces between there midfield and defence. Now a dangerous freekick!

Yeah...Malmö was shaking there

Hope he will hit one like against stoke
The Official Malmö FF V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 19:17 - Aug 8 with 2546 viewsairedale

Wayney should have scored then.
The Official Malmö FF V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 19:19 - Aug 8 with 2519 viewsharemscarem

Michu frustrated because he had to make the run back. It was supposed to ba a defensive midfielder. Anyway a fair yellow!

The Official Malmö FF V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 19:19 - Aug 8 with 2506 viewsStanners

What was Michu playing at then?

That was naughty
The Official Malmö FF V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 19:20 - Aug 8 with 2473 viewswr72

What the phuck was that challenge on Bony about
The Official Malmö FF V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 19:21 - Aug 8 with 2459 viewsLaudrupFan

Missing Shelvey...
And JDG's free kicks are not good enough...

Poll: Are any further transfers needed in this window?

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Malmö FF V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 19:21 - Aug 8 with 2459 viewsLirekassen

Attempted murder on Bony!
The Official Malmö FF V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 19:21 - Aug 8 with 2451 viewsAdmire

Michu ffs
The Official Malmö FF V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 19:22 - Aug 8 with 2445 viewsharemscarem

That was not offside - damn!

The Official Malmö FF V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 19:22 - Aug 8 with 2428 viewsLaudrup

Bony was onside

I hate signatures

The Official Malmö FF V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 19:23 - Aug 8 with 2407 viewstreboethjack

well on ffs!

Tim gorau Cymru ers 1912

The Official Malmö FF V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 19:24 - Aug 8 with 2377 viewsharemscarem

WHO made that pass to Michu? Brilliant!

The Official Malmö FF V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 19:25 - Aug 8 with 2358 viewsLilleFlue

big fan of routledge but very wasteful so far
The Official Malmö FF V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 19:26 - Aug 8 with 2336 viewsSASWANSEA

The Official Malmö FF V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 19:25 - Aug 8 by LilleFlue

big fan of routledge but very wasteful so far

Agreed, he's been very poor.
The Official Malmö FF V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 19:26 - Aug 8 with 2327 viewsKingBony

Routs can't keep hold of the ball for toffee, his pace and assists make up for it but still frustrating at times.

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

The Official Malmö FF V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 19:28 - Aug 8 with 2285 viewsSASWANSEA

That Freiburg is a dirty kannt.
The Official Malmö FF V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 19:31 - Aug 8 with 2208 viewsairedale

I wonder if Pozuelo and Michu on at the same time is a good idea?

With Michu on a yellow it might be a good idea to take Michu off and then Pozuelo play in the hole and Dyer on the wing.
The Official Malmö FF V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 19:32 - Aug 8 with 2162 viewsmonmouth

The Official Malmö FF V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 19:26 - Aug 8 by SASWANSEA

Agreed, he's been very poor.

Weak link?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Malmö FF V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 19:33 - Aug 8 with 2141 viewsAdmire

Jazz needs a little more help from poz...and this getting ugly. This is exactly why i HATE referees allowing a lot of free kicks early..players get frustrated and things get ugly. People are always screaming tha referrees should give less free kicks but that is bs. They should assert themselves in the beginning and the manage the rest of the game. Now we will have a dirty game and risk injuries. ..

Malmö is looking for some dirty revenge for last weeks spanking
The Official Malmö FF V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 19:34 - Aug 8 with 2129 viewscrackerjack

We're missing that threat & pace down the right. Think Dyer should come on 2nd half with Pozuelo moving into Michu's position

"Lead me from tortured dreams Childhood themes of nights alone...."

The Official Malmö FF V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 19:34 - Aug 8 with 2125 viewsSwanfan1

Pozuelo and Michu are both AMC so not only does Michu get frustrated because the space for him is not there, but also no one are on our right side.

Poll: Bony´s lack of goals, whose to blame ?.

The Official Malmö FF V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 19:35 - Aug 8 with 2092 viewsc00lj4ck

Chico and Canas - loving it! Its like bacon with extra bacon on.
The Official Malmö FF V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 19:36 - Aug 8 with 2088 viewsmaes

The co commentator on itv 4 is really getting on my nerves going on about Pozuelu playing too narrow. That's how our wingers normally play anyway.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024