Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Reasons to look forward to League Two 2012-13 19:03 - Apr 21 with 3561 viewsColDale

1) Portakabins
Reasons to look forward to League Two 2012-13 on 01:16 - Apr 22 with 804 viewsAtThePeake

Hope York win the play-offs. I'll be bringing the whole of Sunderland's Sports Journalism 2nd year contingency with me if they do!

Tangled up in blue.

Reasons to look forward to League Two 2012-13 on 16:03 - Apr 22 with 705 viewsDale_Iain

Reasons to look forward to League Two 2012-13 on 01:16 - Apr 22 by AtThePeake

Hope York win the play-offs. I'll be bringing the whole of Sunderland's Sports Journalism 2nd year contingency with me if they do!

I'm hoping for that too. Never been to a game there, but been to York a few times and it's a cracking place - I'd love an away day/piss up there.

Also on a personal level I've enjoyed being able to drive to away games since I got my license and I'll get 20 chances to drive to somewhere I haven't before.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Reasons to look forward to League Two 2012-13 on 16:10 - Apr 22 with 693 viewsolympicdale

Reasons to look forward to League Two 2012-13 on 16:03 - Apr 22 by Dale_Iain

I'm hoping for that too. Never been to a game there, but been to York a few times and it's a cracking place - I'd love an away day/piss up there.

Also on a personal level I've enjoyed being able to drive to away games since I got my license and I'll get 20 chances to drive to somewhere I haven't before.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

not sure bout the pubs an such but not sure I wanna go back to their so called 'toilets' again, pissing up against a brick wall in the middle of the ground almost, maybe with all their Kit-Kat money they've fixed them, but not hopeful.

Life is a game of fate.

Reasons to look forward to League Two 2012-13 on 18:11 - Apr 22 with 639 viewsChaffRAFC

York City used to be a cracking day out, very decent pubs there as well. Fondly remember trips there from years gone by.

Also looking forward to hopefully going to Macclesfield. Love Macc away, great train away trip, have a few drinks in the centre, then a decent pub crawl up to the ground. The ground itself is an old school ground which I'll take over the plastic grounds we see all too often.

Looking forward to a potentially good day out at Fleetwood and Torquay if they stay down.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Reasons to look forward to League Two 2012-13 on 18:15 - Apr 22 with 627 viewsTalkingSutty

Reasons to look forward to League Two 2012-13 on 16:10 - Apr 22 by olympicdale

not sure bout the pubs an such but not sure I wanna go back to their so called 'toilets' again, pissing up against a brick wall in the middle of the ground almost, maybe with all their Kit-Kat money they've fixed them, but not hopeful.

I went to Yorks ground last week and it doesnt look to have changed much from the outside,the away end still looks the same. Its a cracking away trip though and fingers crossed they win the play offs.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024