Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gypsies 00:06 - Mar 19 with 6364 viewsjoecooke

Lovable rogues or a pain the arse?

Poll: How much would you care if bury fc went out of existence

Gypsies on 21:00 - May 14 with 839 viewsEllGazzell

Gypsies on 08:48 - Mar 19 by SuddenLad

We mustn't confuse true Romany gypsies (an ancient and honourable group of people) with Irish 'tinkers', who get labelled as gypsies, simply because of their semi-itinerant lifestyle.

The former are steeped in history and tradition and are well respected as a separate and distinct class of people. They have their own language and customs which have evolved over thousands of years.

Irish 'tinkers' on the other hand................well, it's all been said a million times and the TV cameras have showed us countless examples of their behaviour. Generally scum, with few exceptions.

This isn't just directed at you Suddenlad, (although you seem to be the farthest off the mark in this thread)

I have lived in the Czech Republic now nearly 4 years, and can categorically state that Romany gypsies are not an honourable race in any way shape or form.

In this country during communism, they were given houses, jobs, education, basically offered everything they wanted. They threw it back in the faces of their hosts claiming it to be against their way of life.

Fair enough, but now, many years later, they have inhabited large sections of some towns, making them absolutely uninhabitable and cause so much crime its out of this world.

The Romany gypsies are nothing other than scum and have broke into my van twice and my house twice. As some on here may know, I am an avid defender of race and equality and never go along with the "same brush tarring" but in this case I have to seed to the overwhelming amount of evidence on the contrary to them being anything other than a large group of recourse sucking shit-houses.

Not to say you aren't entitled to an opinion, and by all means, come back at me with evidence to the contrary, but I can support my stance with an eternity of evidence (mainly from Czech and Slovak news) which will justify my claims.

Oh and BTW, I saw a fat ugly Czech bird last week, so I have had to rethink my stance on Central Europe only being inhabited by crumpet ;)

Poll: If possible tomorrow, which model do you choose for Dale?

Gypsies on 11:27 - May 18 with 747 viewsBanned4ever

The only time I come across Romany Gypsies was in Bulgaria and they had a dancing Bear awful site.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024