Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
who was your fav wrestler?? 15:16 - Mar 9 with 41261 viewsDale_316

back when you were a kid, who was your fav wrestler off the tele?

stone cold, or hulk hogan for me!!

what about you???

Oh when the dale go marching in

who was your fav wrestler?? on 18:16 - Mar 9 with 3608 views442Dale

who was your fav wrestler?? on 17:17 - Mar 9 by ChaffRAFC

Speaking of British wrestling, Marty Jones owns the Angel Inn in Royton and is a semi-regular customer at our Co-Op store. He used to own the gym in Shaw as well according to current WWE wrestler William Regal.

Jones was awesome back in the 80s. Way ahead of his time.

He hated Big Daddy too.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

who was your fav wrestler?? on 18:34 - Mar 9 with 3589 viewsShun

What a thread!

Either Stone Cold Steve Austin or The Rock for me. It was actually really exciting once upon a time, and I can't believe I got so drawn into it, especially the era when everyone was being recruited by The Corporation and Stone Cold and X-Pac were the only 2 heroes left.
who was your fav wrestler?? on 18:38 - Mar 9 with 3584 views442Dale

who was your fav wrestler?? on 18:34 - Mar 9 by Shun

What a thread!

Either Stone Cold Steve Austin or The Rock for me. It was actually really exciting once upon a time, and I can't believe I got so drawn into it, especially the era when everyone was being recruited by The Corporation and Stone Cold and X-Pac were the only 2 heroes left.

Foley wasn't in the Corporation at the time.

And it was much better 18 months previously.

who was your fav wrestler?? on 19:05 - Mar 9 with 3572 viewsYadHoDale

Chyna.

Particularly the home movie
who was your fav wrestler?? on 19:32 - Mar 9 with 3560 viewsdannyuk

Mick Foley/Mankind/Dude Love/Cactus Jack

His autobiography (Have a Nice Day) is also one of the best books I've read.
who was your fav wrestler?? on 19:43 - Mar 9 with 3547 viewsDale23years

who was your fav wrestler?? on 19:05 - Mar 9 by YadHoDale

Chyna.

Particularly the home movie

lucky sod looks all over internet to get that movie

fav wrestler was Edge and big boss man

Poll: Renewing your season ticket

who was your fav wrestler?? on 19:44 - Mar 9 with 3546 viewsSFD

Steve Vedor (think that was his name) remember going to see him in Skegness as a kid
who was your fav wrestler?? on 20:08 - Mar 9 with 3521 viewsPRINCE2356

Blimey a wrestling thread! as the wrestling nut i am, my favourite used to be in the late 80's Jake the Snake roberts, Macho Man Randy Savage OH YEAH DIG IT!!, couldn't beat his missus Miss Elizabeth, just watch Summerslam 88.

in the 90's like most people Stone cold, also Big Van Vader, Bill Goldberg and Mick Foley.

And in the 00's CM Punk, Bryan Danielson and my dad's personal favourite Santino Marella
Login to get fewer ads

who was your fav wrestler?? on 20:18 - Mar 9 with 3516 viewsClivert

The Bushwackers.

who was your fav wrestler?? on 20:24 - Mar 9 with 3512 viewsBobbyjoe

who was your fav wrestler?? on 15:36 - Mar 9 by DaleyMale

Billy Two Rivers and his speciality the 'Tomahawk Chop'.

What about the tag partner of McManus, Steve Logan. Looked like a caveman. His speciality was the 'double throat jab'.

Billy Two Rivers! Ou sont les neiges d'antan? Has anyone or anything ever had a name to match that?
who was your fav wrestler?? on 20:29 - Mar 9 with 3506 viewsMattbdale

who was your fav wrestler?? on 20:24 - Mar 9 by Bobbyjoe

Billy Two Rivers! Ou sont les neiges d'antan? Has anyone or anything ever had a name to match that?

Macho Man Randy Savage! RIP
Alway liked Shawn Michaels as well

Up the Dale!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

who was your fav wrestler?? on 20:32 - Mar 9 with 3504 views442Dale

who was your fav wrestler?? on 20:08 - Mar 9 by PRINCE2356

Blimey a wrestling thread! as the wrestling nut i am, my favourite used to be in the late 80's Jake the Snake roberts, Macho Man Randy Savage OH YEAH DIG IT!!, couldn't beat his missus Miss Elizabeth, just watch Summerslam 88.

in the 90's like most people Stone cold, also Big Van Vader, Bill Goldberg and Mick Foley.

And in the 00's CM Punk, Bryan Danielson and my dad's personal favourite Santino Marella

Savage in his prime was better than anyone. Whether it was promos or matches, he did everything brilliantly.

The WM7 match v Warrior was the work of a genius; he made a limited opponent look unrecognisably good. He'd have been the greatest ever but for his own inability to fall in line behind the ego of others. ie Hogan.

who was your fav wrestler?? on 20:54 - Mar 9 with 3492 viewsPRINCE2356

who was your fav wrestler?? on 20:32 - Mar 9 by 442Dale

Savage in his prime was better than anyone. Whether it was promos or matches, he did everything brilliantly.

The WM7 match v Warrior was the work of a genius; he made a limited opponent look unrecognisably good. He'd have been the greatest ever but for his own inability to fall in line behind the ego of others. ie Hogan.

Couldn't agree more with that, On the subject of that Wrestlemania 7 match, it made it even more memorable when savage was getting bitch slapped by sherri, and elizabeth came down beat her up and then kissed an made up with Macho, fairytale stuff.

who was your fav wrestler?? on 20:57 - Mar 9 with 3487 views442Dale

who was your fav wrestler?? on 20:54 - Mar 9 by PRINCE2356

Couldn't agree more with that, On the subject of that Wrestlemania 7 match, it made it even more memorable when savage was getting bitch slapped by sherri, and elizabeth came down beat her up and then kissed an made up with Macho, fairytale stuff.

No. That was shit. Especially the kid crying at ringside.

He should have dropped the elbow on Elizabeth too.

who was your fav wrestler?? on 21:00 - Mar 9 with 3483 viewsClivert

Papa Shango used to shit me right up!

I remember staying up late watching Royal Rumble, Wrestlemania, Summerslam and Survivor Series as a kid live on Sky Sports, happy days indeed.
who was your fav wrestler?? on 21:05 - Mar 9 with 3463 views442Dale

who was your fav wrestler?? on 21:00 - Mar 9 by Clivert

Papa Shango used to shit me right up!

I remember staying up late watching Royal Rumble, Wrestlemania, Summerslam and Survivor Series as a kid live on Sky Sports, happy days indeed.

Shango was ace. Especially when he made Warrior's head start oozing evil voodoo slime.

Don't let anyone tell you wrestling isn't real.

B@$t@>d voodoo causes problems in loads of sports.

who was your fav wrestler?? on 21:09 - Mar 9 with 3461 viewsClivert

who was your fav wrestler?? on 21:05 - Mar 9 by 442Dale

Shango was ace. Especially when he made Warrior's head start oozing evil voodoo slime.

Don't let anyone tell you wrestling isn't real.

B@$t@>d voodoo causes problems in loads of sports.

I remember when he 'made' Warrior vomit everywhere too, all over the doctors and cameramen.

Nasty business all that!.
who was your fav wrestler?? on 21:13 - Mar 9 with 3458 viewsClivert

I used to like The Big Bossman also.

who was your fav wrestler?? on 21:18 - Mar 9 with 3451 views442Dale

who was your fav wrestler?? on 21:13 - Mar 9 by Clivert

If this sees the start of pictures of other dead wrestlers being posted, the thread will be at the top of the board when we're about to play Rotherham.

who was your fav wrestler?? on 21:18 - Mar 9 with 3450 viewsthebackrowhero

who was your fav wrestler?? on 21:13 - Mar 9 by Clivert

How many wwf as it was videos did we rent from regal video back in the day!!!!!!!!

best ever for me defo foley esp as Mankind that hell in a cell match with Undertaker is a must see even for none WWE fans!!!!
who was your fav wrestler?? on 21:23 - Mar 9 with 3441 viewsClivert

who was your fav wrestler?? on 21:18 - Mar 9 by 442Dale

If this sees the start of pictures of other dead wrestlers being posted, the thread will be at the top of the board when we're about to play Rotherham.

I think we'll be playing Rotherham quite soon now, probably sometime from August onwards.
who was your fav wrestler?? on 21:30 - Mar 9 with 3433 viewsClivert

who was your fav wrestler?? on 21:18 - Mar 9 by thebackrowhero

How many wwf as it was videos did we rent from regal video back in the day!!!!!!!!

best ever for me defo foley esp as Mankind that hell in a cell match with Undertaker is a must see even for none WWE fans!!!!

I remember Summerslam92 which was at Wembley Stadium being screened on Sky a couple of days after it actually took place and some little shit who'd been to it telling everyone that The British Bulldog had beaten Brett 'The Hitman' Hart before the televised show had been on. Can't remember the lad's name but I think he was one your of Oulder Hill pals and I think he got a few digs for spoiling it for everyone else!
who was your fav wrestler?? on 21:45 - Mar 9 with 3421 views442Dale

who was your fav wrestler?? on 21:30 - Mar 9 by Clivert

I remember Summerslam92 which was at Wembley Stadium being screened on Sky a couple of days after it actually took place and some little shit who'd been to it telling everyone that The British Bulldog had beaten Brett 'The Hitman' Hart before the televised show had been on. Can't remember the lad's name but I think he was one your of Oulder Hill pals and I think he got a few digs for spoiling it for everyone else!

Remember beating Scarborough 3-0 at home the day of the actual event. The crowd was significantly less than turned up at Wembley - the largest WWF crowd to this day (don't believe their version of the WM3 figures)

who was your fav wrestler?? on 22:26 - Mar 9 with 3385 viewsYadHoDale

who was your fav wrestler?? on 21:23 - Mar 9 by Clivert

I think we'll be playing Rotherham quite soon now, probably sometime from August onwards.

Isn't The Undertaker currently at Rovrum, in his "Guy Branston " persona?
who was your fav wrestler?? on 22:55 - Mar 9 with 3373 viewsTomRAFC

nikolai volkoff

nothing like watching yanks yell at someone impersonating a communist!

in all seriousnes the undertaker and mick foley (in all hi forms) were superb

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024