Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sent to Coventry match thread. 16:12 - Oct 20 with 7287 viewsShotKneesHoop

I go to see the R’s several times a year - but I am like an albatross when it comes to seeing them picking up three points. The last time I saw them win was Ian Holloway’s first game back as manager, when they beat Naaarch 1-0 at Loftus Road about 8 years ago. I’m going to see the R’s on Tuesday night. What odds on me seeing them finish winning a rare 3 points?
[Post edited 20 Oct 16:14]

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Sent to Coventry match thread. on 17:39 - Oct 21 with 1590 viewsNed_Kennedys

Sent to Coventry match thread. on 15:11 - Oct 21 by Wegerles_Stairs

Imagine if Fox starts...

Why not?
The guy had a terrible game but he has been a reliable player up till then.
If he was match fit I’d rather he played left back ahead of Paal to be honest.
Sent to Coventry match thread. on 17:49 - Oct 21 with 1577 viewsqpr_1968

they've won twice as many as us....
we've drawn twice as many as them....
we've lost one game less than them and scored 10 each...
between us we've conceded 32 goals....

so out of all that nonsense, we'll win 4-3.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

Sent to Coventry match thread. on 18:31 - Oct 21 with 1487 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Sent to Coventry match thread. on 17:39 - Oct 21 by Ned_Kennedys

Why not?
The guy had a terrible game but he has been a reliable player up till then.
If he was match fit I’d rather he played left back ahead of Paal to be honest.

Might as well say Begovic should be in goal. Oh...
Sent to Coventry match thread. on 18:44 - Oct 21 with 1476 viewsDorse

Every couple of years we get to this place, where everything is shit, all the players are cunce, the manager is a Juan-ker (see what I did there?) and the behind-the-scenes bods are all amateurs/cowboys/utter bastards etc. Irritatingly, I think we might have hit this stage early with this team.

However, we beat Coventry tomorrow...? Sunlit uplands, 16th here we come, no more piss-drenched swamp of despair, goolies sniffed by the labrador of fortune etc.

What I mean to say is, give us a fcuking win Rangers, you fcuking melts. You owe us. You're wearing the Hoops - something we'd all sell our Granny for. Show us that it means something please.

And, yes, I am in the pub.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Sent to Coventry match thread. on 20:12 - Oct 21 with 1360 viewsHooparoo

Why don’t we just send out the kids from the development squad? At least they might actually have a go.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Sent to Coventry match thread. on 22:35 - Oct 21 with 1216 viewsShotKneesHoop

I’m starting off midday tomorrow at the Market Porter in Borough Market and working my way across London until I get to the White Horse about six.

Then two hours later - unless my eight year curse is broken - the ref blows his whistle - and the day goes downhill.

Been going since 1962- and I wonder why I bother now. Will I feel any differently at ten tomorrow evening?

[Post edited 21 Oct 22:38]

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Sent to Coventry match thread. on 22:38 - Oct 21 with 1201 viewsJamesB1979

Least not a 1230…..745……or 3pm kick off. We’re not very good at those times. 100% record at 8pm though!
Sent to Coventry match thread. on 22:39 - Oct 21 with 1202 viewsHarbour

1-0 an eternal optimist…got to get a bit of luck and hope we fluke a win.
Login to get fewer ads

Sent to Coventry match thread. on 23:38 - Oct 21 with 1104 viewsManinBlack

Sent to Coventry match thread. on 21:13 - Oct 20 by Mick_S

At home doesn’t bode well.

That is what I said yes. A home game and on Sky a recipe for not ending well. Add to that Cov have stuffed us 6-1 on aggregate at Loftus Road in the last two meetings and our defence looks even weaker this season. We have been frittering away all these winnable games this season and now we are approaching sterner tests.
Sent to Coventry match thread. on 23:53 - Oct 21 with 1088 viewskensalriser

Sent to Coventry match thread. on 20:12 - Oct 21 by Hooparoo

Why don’t we just send out the kids from the development squad? At least they might actually have a go.

Straight off to the glossary, that one.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Sent to Coventry match thread. on 00:16 - Oct 22 with 1069 viewsJimmyR

Sent to Coventry match thread. on 15:11 - Oct 21 by Wegerles_Stairs

Imagine if Fox starts...

I’ll execute the the hostages
Sent to Coventry match thread. on 08:26 - Oct 22 with 984 viewsBklynRanger

Mercifully I'm ill for this one.

Could be the meds but I can see a 2-2 shocker, with our boys somehow conjuring up two regulation goal-splats.
Sent to Coventry match thread. on 08:28 - Oct 22 with 969 viewssparkey

First time in a while I've woken up, thought about the game later and my mood worsened.

I'll be there but not out of choice.
Sent to Coventry match thread. on 08:30 - Oct 22 with 962 viewsShotKneesHoop

I’ll have a couple of pints of what you’re drinking, please. Name that brew. If it’s sodding lager, then we really are phoooked tonight.

Sent to Coventry match thread. on 08:39 - Oct 22 with 942 viewsPhilothesuperhoop

Andersen has been in such poor form and Dembele plays better when central so I’d be tempted to go for;
Nardi
Dunne cook JCS
Field Varane
Saito Dembele Chair
Frey
Sent to Coventry match thread. on 09:26 - Oct 22 with 847 viewsdmm

Sent to Coventry match thread. on 08:39 - Oct 22 by Philothesuperhoop

Andersen has been in such poor form and Dembele plays better when central so I’d be tempted to go for;
Nardi
Dunne cook JCS
Field Varane
Saito Dembele Chair
Frey

There's no need to give them a one man advantage is there?
Sent to Coventry match thread. on 09:36 - Oct 22 with 832 viewsBluce_Ree

If we do win I can only see it being a scrappy win by one goal. I don't think we're capable of tonking anyone. More likely though, it'll be a 2-1 to them. The EOINON JESS MOTHERF**KERS.

Fking hate Coventry. Sky Blue Cocksuckers.

[* and all other teams though to be fair]

[** including us at the moment]

[*** c*nts]

Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah, his crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

Sent to Coventry match thread. on 09:46 - Oct 22 with 824 viewsTheChef

Sent to Coventry match thread. on 20:12 - Oct 21 by Hooparoo

Add that to the glossary.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Sent to Coventry match thread. on 10:37 - Oct 22 with 738 viewsDesertBoot

They'll steamroller through our midfield tonight and will win 2 or 3 nil.

Wish I could be like David Watts

Sent to Coventry match thread. on 10:47 - Oct 22 with 699 viewsTheChef

Sent to Coventry match thread. on 10:37 - Oct 22 by DesertBoot

They'll steamroller through our midfield tonight and will win 2 or 3 nil.

Yeah I remember watching them beat us 3-0 at LR when Ainsworth was in charge.

They've lost the likes of Hamer but probably a similar result tonight unless someone puts a tackle in occasionally.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Sent to Coventry match thread. on 10:59 - Oct 22 with 677 viewsngbqpr

Sent to Coventry match thread. on 08:39 - Oct 22 by Philothesuperhoop

Nardi
Dunne cook JCS
Field Varane
Saito Dembele Chair
Frey

I know Paal hasn't been pulling up trees - but I'd still add him to this line up and give it a go with a full 11.

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

Sent to Coventry match thread. on 11:00 - Oct 22 with 667 viewsjoe90

I think we'll win 2-0 and Madsen will score the opening goal.

In future when people say 'stranger things have happened' they'll be referring to this.

At this point you may as well be optimistic, we'll eventually win a home game.
Sent to Coventry match thread. on 11:09 - Oct 22 with 650 viewsactonman

Few games back , can’t remember which one exactly as they all seem to morph into the same hazy sh!tness , I was watching both Madsen and varane and thinking one of these 2 should be busting their ars to be number 1 midfield general but both looked half arsed and totally immobile!
Madsen has shown me nothing to change my opinion of him since and varane has had one short spurt of energy that resulted in him losing control and leaving us in the sh!t up at Blackburn so I’m not going to hold my breath there either .
I’m guessing the latter will start tonight and spend most of the time chasing (well watching ) shadows of Coventrys lively midfield leaving field to accumulate his standard yellow card early doors Resulting in another baron waste ground in the middle of the park with nobody wanting to actually be there !
Was really looking forward to coming down on the train having some banter with their fans a few weeks ago but what with one thing and another , didn’t need much of an excuse to give it a miss now
Another 2-1 defeat on the cards unfortunately
Sent to Coventry match thread. on 11:27 - Oct 22 with 582 viewsRangersDave

Sent to Coventry match thread. on 21:33 - Oct 20 by Malintabuk

The wife as gone to bed and I'm alone in the front room... I pace between here and the kitchen and back again...I tried watching Nexflix... but no good.
The curtains are now drawn... and i can feel a little bead of perspiration starting on my top lip.
I sit down and my hands are shaking.... I feel that terrible urge, that pure knowledge that I will fall into the abyss.... I get up again and try to fight it... I look over to the sofa arm, and there it sits taunting me, telling me "You know you want it, you know you must have it"
I catch my breath and look at it... I'm so weak, I'm ashamed, humiliation washes over me.
With trembling fingers I press the buttons and my hand shake "SendSendSend" it sneers at me and........................ I send
I let out a cry, I know I'm submitted and I'm feeble, and I slump into the sofa.....
I look at the screen..."hiya bruv see you Tuesday at your place, are the boys coming" ....
And we will get beat again, and I will be p!ssed off again

Better off sitting back watching re-runs of cagney and lacey , with a box of tissues and hand cream mate! far more entertaining and guarantees a happy ending to the 'play'! lol

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Sent to Coventry match thread. on 11:40 - Oct 22 with 537 viewsHayesender

Not gonna bother with this tonight as I'm fed up not getting home till gone midnight in a bad mood.

Our players are so fragile, if we concede first I can see us losing 3-0.

Also I hate watching us on the box, as for some reason it seems even more stressful, so I might just follow the match thread on here

Poll: Shamima Beghum

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024