Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy 21:00 - Sep 27 with 36155 viewscaptainmycaptian

Right few beers in,and got work tomorrow. No one seems to have done a thread on this 12.30 atmosphere killing TV is ruining football kick off time. My hat, coat and scarf off to those making the trip. Well done you Hardy bunch.
Can't see getting much from this would be happy with another draw, which would be a decent point the way rovers are playing. But as I have started my first thread without doubt putting the mockers on it. Probably a spanking on the way. We'll certainly if they play like they did against Millwall.
Either way 1-2 to the mighty rangers ....... beer does help doesn't it
The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 13:21 - Sep 28 with 2428 viewsBrazilNutR

was just thinking, getting to half time even would be a good result.. frustrate them, and then almost a double sending off with 10 seconds remaining ruins everything...

so frustrating
The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 13:22 - Sep 28 with 2389 viewsplasmahoop

Not a red for me. Ref has bought that due to the home players surrounding him. Although Santos maybe could have got a second booking not long before. We look reasonably competent, but the formation leaves the fullbacks a bit exposed.
The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 13:22 - Sep 28 with 2356 viewsNed_Kennedys

Stupid tackle by Varane but the reaction by that Blackburn player running around putting his head in his hands in horror like he’s just witnessed a murder. Calm down you absolute weapon.
The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 13:22 - Sep 28 with 2326 viewsWD99

On a different note, for supposedly wanting to play a possession-based style, I think we have only had the majority of possession in one or two of our league matches so far…
The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 13:22 - Sep 28 with 2316 viewsGaryBannister86

Thought it was silly, but still a little harsh, although that Blackburn player's head in hands reaction was always going to persuade the ref.
The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 13:23 - Sep 28 with 2267 viewsconnell10

One thing on our side for this 2nd half is this Rangers team does not lack fight. .com on U Rssssss!
[Post edited 28 Sep 13:25]

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 13:23 - Sep 28 with 2222 viewsStanisgod

Anyone know where the extra minute came from in the first place ?
Not played well but neither have they. Ironic the first time the blokes actually moved forward he does that. Just gets the ball and turns back, awful.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 13:24 - Sep 28 with 2191 viewsBeckenhamhoop

Varane is not a footballer. He cannot have been scouted. He’s a dog.
Login to get fewer ads

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 13:24 - Sep 28 with 2157 viewsNorthantsHoop

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 13:22 - Sep 28 by GaryBannister86

Thought it was silly, but still a little harsh, although that Blackburn player's head in hands reaction was always going to persuade the ref.

Stupid tackle but a red looked harsh. Scrappy match, but backs to the wall now with 10 men. Smyth missed a sitter as usual after 5 mins.
The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 13:24 - Sep 28 with 2107 viewsMalintabuk

So guess we will sacrifice Dembele or Saito .... but who do you bring on to keep it tight... perhaps Ashby and play Paal in defensive midfield ..
That bench is really weak..... and this 2nd half could get ugly
The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 13:24 - Sep 28 with 2106 viewsR_from_afar

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 13:19 - Sep 28 by CamberleyR

To make that type of challenge with seconds to go is brain dead.
[Post edited 28 Sep 13:21]

...and in that part of the pitch, miles from our goal

We were lucky Santos didn't get a second yellow for that pull back when Rovers were attacking just before half time.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 13:25 - Sep 28 with 2088 viewsflynnbo

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 13:22 - Sep 28 by plasmahoop

Not a red for me. Ref has bought that due to the home players surrounding him. Although Santos maybe could have got a second booking not long before. We look reasonably competent, but the formation leaves the fullbacks a bit exposed.

Agree. Looking at if from another angle, it was certainly a yellow. The Blackburn players have been shocking in their playacting. especially Hedges.
The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 13:25 - Sep 28 with 2056 viewsMyke

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 13:21 - Sep 28 by FDC

Got away with one with Santos, then ten seconds later Varane rounds off his poor half with a wild lunge.

He always looks completely uncomfortable when moving forwards, very odd.

I actually thought it was decent run forward, had beaten a couple of players and then Bath came in hard from the side as Varane stretched for the ball - harsh imo and I think the ref bowed to the pressure of the players around him
The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 13:25 - Sep 28 with 2049 viewsCamberleyR

Who's the absolute helmet on co-commentary on Sky Sports+?

He's not even hiding his bias.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 13:25 - Sep 28 with 2001 viewsaston_hoop

Probaby get Madsen on for Smyth now and Ashby for Santos before he joins Varane. Frustrate Blackburn as much as possible and see what happens. Its not going to be a fun watch

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 13:25 - Sep 28 with 2032 viewsQPR_Jim

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 13:19 - Sep 28 by hoops_legend

It possibly was a red but the Blackburn player dramatised it so did the surrounding players to make it look worse than it was

Ruined the second half now

Yeah judging by Travis's reaction I was expecting to see Batths foot severed clean off, as it is he's fine to continue.

That said it was a stupid challenge, easily a red.

I expect Ashby for Santos to avoid another player lost and maybe one of the attacking 3 off for Dixon Bonner or Madsen. Maybe bring on Lloyd for Frey to add pace if we set up to counter attack.
The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 13:25 - Sep 28 with 2030 viewskensalriser

If only we were Plymouth.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 13:25 - Sep 28 with 2026 viewsderbyhoop

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 13:18 - Sep 28 by 1BobbyHazell

Looks a bit harsh on first sight

First look, I thought the same. 2nd look, ref got it right. Varane lunged in, off his feet, out of control.

It's all a bit cagey. They are quick on the break but we don't seem to have a pattern beyond the High press.
Frey is trying to bring people into the game but Dembele has barely had a touch. Santos is on dodgy ground. Yellow carded and seemed to pull his guy back. I can see Ashby on at HT. Maybe Madsen as well.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 13:26 - Sep 28 with 1971 viewsBklynRanger

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 13:22 - Sep 28 by Ned_Kennedys

Stupid tackle by Varane but the reaction by that Blackburn player running around putting his head in his hands in horror like he’s just witnessed a murder. Calm down you absolute weapon.

Thought the same - suddenly they were somehow in charge and wouldn't accept annnnything less than a straight red.

Saying that though, there's not much protest by our players, and nobody going anywhere near Varane as he's going off.

Fcuk.
The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 13:26 - Sep 28 with 1967 viewsdavman

Brain dead. Santos should have gone the minute before for a second yellow (surely he can't come out for the second half?) and then that

No need. All his own doing because he lost control (in so many ways). Shit game between two very ordinary mid table Championship teams. Any result possible before that, now unlikely we get anything out of this. Second half going to be a hard watch. 6 shots in the whole half, three each none on target by us.

Dull without Chair.

Santos HAS to come off before he gets sent off and does he replace Saito with Madsen to plug the gap?

*sigh*

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 13:26 - Sep 28 with 1947 viewsjohncharles

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 13:21 - Sep 28 by FDC

Got away with one with Santos, then ten seconds later Varane rounds off his poor half with a wild lunge.

He always looks completely uncomfortable when moving forwards, very odd.

Blackburn didn’t waste the opportunity to whinge and moan some more, even after the red card was shown and Varane was on his way they’re still in the ref’s face. What do want ? 2 red cards

Strong and stable my arse.

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 13:27 - Sep 28 with 1846 viewsCamberleyR

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 13:22 - Sep 28 by Ned_Kennedys

Yeah, like he'd witnessed David Busst breaking his leg at Old Trafford.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 13:28 - Sep 28 with 1809 viewsBurnleyhoop

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 13:22 - Sep 28 by plasmahoop

Competent at what exactly. Everyone just wants to give the ball back to Cook.

That was horrible. One cross from Saito the sum of our attacking threat from the 3 AM’s. Varane and Field just go back with it every time.

As a team we are going backwards. A long road ahead for Marti with this lot.
The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 13:28 - Sep 28 with 1753 viewsAntti_Heinola

Bizarre red for me, a yellow, sure, but certainly not a red, it's just two players going for the ball.

Otherwise, I thought we did ok, but nothing exciting. Terrible, terrible miss by Smyth (again). We can't seem to get Dembele or Saito on the ball, and Santos is being effectively targeted. Think he'll be off for Ashby at HT. Losing Morrison a real blow at the moment.

Bare bones.

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 13:30 - Sep 28 with 1637 viewsmart_Goblin

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 13:25 - Sep 28 by CamberleyR

Who's the absolute helmet on co-commentary on Sky Sports+?

He's not even hiding his bias.

We honestly thought Sky were using Blackburn tv for the coverage .

It’s the most biased tv coverage I’ve ever heard .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024