Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
🔴 Site rules 11:56 - Sep 26 with 1659 viewsKeithHaynes

I’ve now filed that thread, and left it on for two days just for people to see what the mods on this site have to put up with, and what continued abuse on here leads to. We have to deal with the fall out every time.

No swearing or made up swear words like c@nt or f@ck. ban.

No personal abuse to others, regardless of the topic. ban.

Moderators have been advised to act immediately.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

🔴 Site rules on 15:16 - Sep 26 with 1575 viewsRhonddaSwans

I missed it?
It’s gone now has it mate

Poll: Should Montenegro 🇲🇪 get fined because of they’re pitch?

🔴 Site rules on 15:34 - Sep 26 with 1559 viewsonehunglow

🔴 Site rules on 15:16 - Sep 26 by RhonddaSwans

I missed it?
It’s gone now has it mate

All you need to do Rhondda boy is to follow my lead as to how to post in the correct vein
You can also join my Fan Club ,for a small admin fee .
Just send me your bank account details and my team and I will sort you out

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

🔴 Site rules on 22:12 - Sep 26 with 1416 viewsWhiterockin

🔴 Site rules on 15:34 - Sep 26 by onehunglow

All you need to do Rhondda boy is to follow my lead as to how to post in the correct vein

Is the Wirrel a suburb in Nigeria.
🔴 Site rules on 22:12 - Sep 26 with 1403 viewsbuilthjack

Who has been banned?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

🔴 Site rules on 08:57 - Sep 27 with 1289 viewsonehunglow

🔴 Site rules on 22:12 - Sep 26 by Whiterockin

Is the Wirrel a suburb in Nigeria.

No,WirrAl is independent .
Actually the toponymy is derived from Germanic -place of a Welshman .
Tomorrow,another fascinating fact

🔴 Site rules on 07:00 - Oct 1 with 889 viewsjackal

I missed it. That explains why post was removed when I used t***.

Apologies.
[Post edited 1 Oct 7:00]
🔴 Site rules on 09:11 - Oct 1 with 858 viewsKeithHaynes

🔴 Site rules on 07:00 - Oct 1 by jackal

I missed it. That explains why post was removed when I used t***.

Apologies.
[Post edited 1 Oct 7:00]

Thanks

🔴 Site rules on 23:53 - Oct 2 with 636 viewsjacaranda

Wtf Keith
We're all grown men who get upset, moany, angry etc. about football and life. Sometimes a swear word makes your point better than eloquence.
I agree pointless swearing is unacceptable and thick sounding; but this Is a football forum.
Please correct me if I'm wrong
Login to get fewer ads

🔴 Site rules on 13:19 - Oct 3 with 566 viewsKeithHaynes

Hey up thanks for continuing to support the site.

Well, it’s very simple.

Swearing as you stated isn’t permitted.

If we are all adults why is it continually breached ?

If people don’t want to adhere to these basic rules then maybe this isn’t the place for them. As I have said so many times it is getting boring, we are connected to a charity, they nor I want a few posters ruining that relationship. And of course children / young people come on here as well. It’s not just about the 250 or so who regularly post, views can be 50k a day.

I’m unsure why not going overboard is an issue. If I let it run then I get idiots calling me threatening all sorts, people complaining continuously about what one person said and what they were warned for. DM’s between posters that go very wrong. We want a civil discussion on here, and every topic is allowed.

Swearing and it’s just a few words isn’t permitted, it leads to confrontation and undermines the site. I’ve seen what the few who are now banned from here when we took over completely destroy Phil’s site. It was horrendous. And I won’t allow it, all the complaints lead back to me, social media attacks this site for being left or right in opinion. It just fuels these idiots. That has led to death threats, the police being involved, my family being contacted accusing me and others of being paedophiles, the list is endless. Things mushroom quickly.

I can only leave this for everyone on the site. If someone came into your house and behaved like some of our posters, some banned, others on final warnings, and swore, were antagonistic and confrontational. Would you allow that ?

This whole website supports the brain tumour charity and reflects that in its posters. My daughter is the reason, she is dying. I’ve had coffins sent to me with her name on them. When confrontation is allowed it bleeds everywhere. And all because of this site, old issues surface etc. I’ve absolutely no doubt the people behind this will be confronted, one has already had it on his toes when I stuck my face in his at a game. In the main these people are cowards. But I will continue to do it irrespective of the consequences.

This all stems from here and peoples disregard for the site, our charity and our work that is continually reflected in big visitor numbers. We are by far the biggest Swans fans site, and the reason is the likes of Liam, Trystan, David Cornish (who went through a ridiculous campaign of hate, his wife who was dying was laughed about on Twitter) She has now passed away and he will be making a slow journey back to this site. And all because of this site and people’s desire to cause confrontation or fail to support this site. The majority don't compliment the work on here, visually on here or elsewhere.

I see one of our banned posters has set up a go fund me site for a dying relative. Should I go on there, send hate messages, and undermine it ? Report it to the authorities, put their harrasment criminal record on there and encourage people not to donate ?

So we fight our own corner.

Lucky I’ve got a voice converter eh ? It makes replies like this far easier.

This is aimed at everyone, and again thanks for visiting the site, I personally am very grateful.

🔴 Site rules on 14:09 - Oct 3 with 555 viewsonehunglow

🔴 Site rules on 13:19 - Oct 3 by KeithHaynes

Well, it’s very simple.

If people don’t want to adhere to these basic rules then maybe this isn’t the place for them. As I have said so many times it is getting boring, we are connected to a charity, they nor I want a few posters ruining that relationship. And of course children / young people come on here as well. It’s not just about the 250 or so who regularly post, views can be 50k a day.

I’m unsure why not going overboard is an issue. If I let it run then I get idiots calling me threatening all sorts, people complaining continuously about what one person said and what they were warned for. DM’s between posters that go very wrong. We want a civil discussion on here, and every topic is allowed.

Swearing and it’s just a few words isn’t permitted, it leads to confrontation and undermines the site. I’ve seen what the few who are now banned from here when we took over completely destroy Phil’s site. It was horrendous. And I won’t allow it, all the complaints lead back to me, social media attacks this site for being left or right in opinion. It just fuels these idiots. That has led to death threats, the police being involved, my family being contacted accusing me and others of being paedophiles, the list is endless. Things mushroom quickly.

I can only leave this for everyone on the site. If someone came into your house and behaved like some of our posters, some banned, others on final warnings, and swore, were antagonistic and confrontational. Would you allow that ?

This whole website supports the brain tumour charity and reflects that in its posters. My daughter is the reason, she is dying. I’ve had coffins sent to me with her name on them. When confrontation is allowed it bleeds everywhere. And all because of this site, old issues surface etc. I’ve absolutely no doubt the people behind this will be confronted, one has already had it on his toes when I stuck my face in his at a game. In the main these people are cowards. But I will continue to do it irrespective of the consequences.

This all stems from here and peoples disregard for the site, our charity and our work that is continually reflected in big visitor numbers. We are by far the biggest Swans fans site, and the reason is the likes of Liam, Trystan, David Cornish (who went through a ridiculous campaign of hate, his wife who was dying was laughed about on Twitter) She has now passed away and he will be making a slow journey back to this site. And all because of this site and people’s desire to cause confrontation or fail to support this site. The majority don't compliment the work on here, visually on here or elsewhere.

I see one of our banned posters has set up a go fund me site for a dying relative. Should I go on there, send hate messages, and undermine it ? Report it to the authorities, put their harrasment criminal record on there and encourage people not to donate ?

This is aimed at everyone, and again thanks for visiting the site, I personally am very grateful.

Allow me to respond as one who has gone overboard but accepted back on board ,although I know I’m. Lose to the gangplank
What you have posted,just now,has left me speechles. Almost. Rarely am I such .
I. Am bound to say I cannot understand why anyone would go to the trouble as you have highlighted
Is this a reflection of the society we live in? Shallow and self loathing and looking to cleanse the soul by spreading bile .
Lord know,and in all humility, I have probably expostulated with more posters than most but for the life of me I’ve never felt inclined to do anything other than kick a few cans around the garden and getting yellow carded by my missus .
I’ve no idea why I’m writing this garbage frankly,but felt the urge to express my incredulity at what goes on.

It’s times like these I feel totally out of sinque with the world

People,it’s a short life . Really it is .

🔴 Site rules on 14:43 - Oct 3 with 533 viewsKeithHaynes

The only positive is I get to meet them one day, and then there will be no keyboard.

🔴 Site rules on 14:53 - Oct 3 with 529 viewsonehunglow

🔴 Site rules on 14:43 - Oct 3 by KeithHaynes

The only positive is I get to meet them one day, and then there will be no keyboard.

Yes but you be extra careful

🔴 Site rules on 18:37 - Oct 3 with 475 viewsKeithHaynes

🔴 Site rules on 14:53 - Oct 3 by onehunglow

Yes but you be extra careful

Nah, can’t see that.

🔴 Site rules on 07:24 - Oct 4 with 395 viewswaynekerr55

🔴 Site rules on 15:34 - Sep 26 by onehunglow

Fan club

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

🔴 Site rules on 10:21 - Oct 4 with 343 viewsonehunglow

🔴 Site rules on 07:24 - Oct 4 by waynekerr55

Fan club

New members always welcomed but will need to be verified

🔴 Site rules on 17:42 - Oct 4 with 255 viewsSullutaCreturned

🔴 Site rules on 13:19 - Oct 3 by KeithHaynes

Well, it’s very simple.

I entirely understand and appreciate why you run this site but I have already given an opinion about that. The very nature of these places means it can be a very hard job and can cause a lot of angst even without the charity link.

Only an idiot would question your motives and I completely respect what you are doing and I empathise too.

Sometimes, just like in football, it can be a very fine margin between being offside or onside.
🔴 Site rules on 20:28 - Oct 4 with 145 viewsKeithHaynes

🔴 Site rules on 17:42 - Oct 4 by SullutaCreturned

I entirely understand and appreciate why you run this site but I have already given an opinion about that. The very nature of these places means it can be a very hard job and can cause a lot of angst even without the charity link.

Only an idiot would question your motives and I completely respect what you are doing and I empathise too.

Sometimes, just like in football, it can be a very fine margin between being offside or onside.

It’s the things that are said on here which I or the moderators deal with that leads to the off site threats and etc. Two have gone far above what is acceptable as I’ve already explained. We do it to not only improve brain tumour awareness but to assist he likes of Liam who we have mentored and assessed not only his work in uni but utilising his reports for CPD. He’s now in his final year.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024