Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Now what? 10:40 - Aug 31 with 1000 viewsAvior

Looks like we now have a 33 man squad including Sicknote & Tall Paul and a pretty bloated wage bill. None of the incoming would have been cheap wage wise. We will need to offload several of Tall Paul, ABK, Manning, Edozie, Wood, Edwards, Larios, Sulemenia. Can we still loan out into Championship and how many transfer markets are still open?
Now what? on 11:03 - Aug 31 with 899 viewsdirk_doone

Unfortunately, the Club found out in this transfer window that nobody else wants these players, unless we pay them to take them. I was quite excited when there was a rumour that Rangers wanted Edozie but it came to nothing.

It shows the level of many of the players in our squad that not even Championship clubs wanted them. I guess we could try to force them on Goztepe, but we'd still have to pay most of their wages.
[Post edited 31 Aug 11:06]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Now what? on 11:27 - Aug 31 with 828 viewsAlejam

Is there a loan window for us to off-load players?

Now what? on 12:57 - Aug 31 with 614 viewssaintmark1976

Yes, and we still don’t have a physical centre forward ( having let Adams go ) who can play with his back to goal and hold up play.

To me, we’ve now accumulated a massive squad of interchangeable outfield players who with the possible exception of K W P are all throughly average.And of course the salary outgoings that accompany them all.

As it stands, the question now is who is going to score the goals necessary to keep us in The Premiership ? Personally I truly hope I’m wrong but at the moment I just don’t see it happening.

Poll: On which date will we be relegated ?

Now what? on 13:32 - Aug 31 with 495 viewsGRIM

Now what? on 12:57 - Aug 31 by saintmark1976

Yes, and we still don’t have a physical centre forward ( having let Adams go ) who can play with his back to goal and hold up play.

To me, we’ve now accumulated a massive squad of interchangeable outfield players who with the possible exception of K W P are all throughly average.And of course the salary outgoings that accompany them all.

As it stands, the question now is who is going to score the goals necessary to keep us in The Premiership ? Personally I truly hope I’m wrong but at the moment I just don’t see it happening.

You say KWP is our best player but how many transfer windows have we gone through & although there's been interest in him he's still with us.
Not sure other clubs rate him as highly as you do.
Someone might get him on a free at end of this season.
[Post edited 31 Aug 13:38]
Now what? on 13:38 - Aug 31 with 461 viewssaintmark1976

Now what? on 13:32 - Aug 31 by GRIM

You say KWP is our best player but how many transfer windows have we gone through & although there's been interest in him he's still with us.
Not sure other clubs rate him as highly as you do.
Someone might get him on a free at end of this season.
[Post edited 31 Aug 13:38]

GRIM, I said with the possible exception of K W P, nonetheless I take your point and you could well be correct.

Poll: On which date will we be relegated ?

Now what? on 13:49 - Aug 31 with 419 viewsfelly1

Now what? on 12:57 - Aug 31 by saintmark1976

Yes St Mark we have a squad of average players but what would you expect from a newly promoted side and hardly a footballing giant compared to many other Prem teams.
I agree we may regret not signing a more physical centre forward but I'm hoping Breraton Diaz or possibly Stewart if he ever proves his fitness can step into this role.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024