Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kukharevych gone 14:00 - Aug 3 with 4488 viewsFireboy2

Hibs seal second loan for striker Kukharevych - https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/articles/crglgljw5ezo

That's better 🤣
[Post edited 3 Aug 14:06]
Kukharevych gone on 14:06 - Aug 3 with 2363 viewspembsjack

Did we ever find out why he was so out of favour? Was it as simple as being rubbish?
Kukharevych gone on 14:07 - Aug 3 with 2360 viewsFireboy2

Kukharevych gone on 14:06 - Aug 3 by pembsjack

Did we ever find out why he was so out of favour? Was it as simple as being rubbish?

Yes, he's a trouble maker, simple as.
Kukharevych gone on 14:12 - Aug 3 with 2315 viewsunion_jack

Kukharevych gone on 14:07 - Aug 3 by Fireboy2

Yes, he's a trouble maker, simple as.

Fact or assumption?

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Kukharevych gone on 14:33 - Aug 3 with 2216 viewsReslovenSwan1

Kukharevych gone on 14:12 - Aug 3 by union_jack

Fact or assumption?

He has to be very careful. If he gets sacked and sent home he could presumably be conscripted and sent to the Donbass for hand to hand combat with Russian ex convict drugged to the hilt. Personally I would prefer running around yellow disc at Fairwood indefinitely.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Kukharevych gone on 14:41 - Aug 3 with 2182 viewsunion_jack

Kukharevych gone on 14:33 - Aug 3 by ReslovenSwan1

He has to be very careful. If he gets sacked and sent home he could presumably be conscripted and sent to the Donbass for hand to hand combat with Russian ex convict drugged to the hilt. Personally I would prefer running around yellow disc at Fairwood indefinitely.

I’d like to know whether or not the reason is bad attitude rather than something else, though it does seem to be most likely. Silly boy if so and I’d lack sympathy.

Kukharevych gone on 15:00 - Aug 3 with 2122 viewsonehunglow

Kukharevych gone on 14:33 - Aug 3 by ReslovenSwan1

That’s good advice for him

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Kukharevych gone on 15:06 - Aug 3 with 2118 viewsDr_Winston

Kukharevych gone on 14:41 - Aug 3 by union_jack

I’d like to know whether or not the reason is bad attitude rather than something else, though it does seem to be most likely. Silly boy if so and I’d lack sympathy.

Seems more likely to me that he was bought for Duff and Williams has no use for him. The finger pointing at players as if it's always their own fault why they don't get games is becoming tedious.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Kukharevych gone on 15:22 - Aug 3 with 2061 viewsReslovenSwan1

Kukharevych gone on 15:06 - Aug 3 by Dr_Winston

Seems more likely to me that he was bought for Duff and Williams has no use for him. The finger pointing at players as if it's always their own fault why they don't get games is becoming tedious.

Kuharevych Whittaker Gyorkeres all seen off by lovely lad Cullen who the club love but not enough to give him pay rise.

This may be the curse of the "big man up front" not being the * Swansea way". Is it due to the need for a high press?

Llorente and Piroe did not run around harassing defenders. Both being well trained conserved energy and seems to me positioned themselves by understanding angles and blocking off channels. Piroe pinched a few goal like that despite never looking to break sweat.

All those hours with Van Nistelrooy. Judging by the paucity of forwards from the CoE and academy this is something SCFC might need to improve.

Login to get fewer ads

Kukharevych gone on 15:34 - Aug 3 with 2038 viewsdobjack2

Kukharevych gone on 15:06 - Aug 3 by Dr_Winston

But Duff had no real use for him either, neither did Sheehan. That's 3 managers.

135 minutes in 10 games none of which he started. 3 games, Bristol City, Millwall and Ipswich accounted for 97 of those minutes.

After his 45 minutes against Millwall when he scored, the next 3 games he came on in the last minute. Only seen twice from the end of October to the end of the season after that.

12 games not in the squad, when not known to be injured; 6 games out with a knee injury when he wasn't in the squad before and after 4 games out with an unknown injury followed by 3 more not in the squad. When he's on the bench he rarely comes off it.

We may not know what's gone on behind the scenes but it seems more likely to me looking at his stats that something happened in the time after the Millwall away game.
Kukharevych gone on 17:01 - Aug 3 with 1889 viewsQJumpingJack

Kukharevych gone on 15:34 - Aug 3 by dobjack2

But Duff had no real use for him either, neither did Sheehan. That's 3 managers.

135 minutes in 10 games none of which he started. 3 games, Bristol City, Millwall and Ipswich accounted for 97 of those minutes.

After his 45 minutes against Millwall when he scored, the next 3 games he came on in the last minute. Only seen twice from the end of October to the end of the season after that.

12 games not in the squad, when not known to be injured; 6 games out with a knee injury when he wasn't in the squad before and after 4 games out with an unknown injury followed by 3 more not in the squad. When he's on the bench he rarely comes off it.

We may not know what's gone on behind the scenes but it seems more likely to me looking at his stats that something happened in the time after the Millwall away game.

I saw him at Millwall last season (away) and he looked good.

Maybe there was a payment/bonus inserted on x number of games being played for us during the season and the club didn't want to pay out?
Kukharevych gone on 17:02 - Aug 3 with 1887 viewsFireboy2

Fact or assumption?

Haven't you read anything that keith has posted on him?
Kukharevych gone on 17:05 - Aug 3 with 1871 viewsFireboy2

He was purchased after duff took over, so there are 3 managers who didn't play him.

File kukharevych with obafemi and whittaker as a bad apple, they do exist.
Kukharevych gone on 17:09 - Aug 3 with 1845 viewsunion_jack

Kukharevych gone on 17:02 - Aug 3 by Fireboy2

Haven't you read anything that keith has posted on him?

I have yes but I wasn’t aware that was gospel, more speculation. Seems there are others who are wondering like me.

Kukharevych gone on 17:23 - Aug 3 with 1826 viewsFireboy2

Kukharevych gone on 17:09 - Aug 3 by union_jack

I have yes but I wasn’t aware that was gospel, more speculation. Seems there are others who are wondering like me.

That's what I am led to believe and I believe it when you think of when he did play why wasn't he on the pitch more? It has to be the only reason.

The problem with quite a few fans is they never blame the player,it's always the managers fault.
Kukharevych gone on 17:35 - Aug 3 with 1784 viewsunion_jack

Kukharevych gone on 17:23 - Aug 3 by Fireboy2

That's what I am led to believe and I believe it when you think of when he did play why wasn't he on the pitch more? It has to be the only reason.

The problem with quite a few fans is they never blame the player,it's always the managers fault.

Yes, which is why I’d like the definitive version. I said earlier like yourself that it’s the most obvious reason. All those managers can’t be wrong and in fairness his appearances, as few as they were, weren’t too bad.

I’ll repeat though, silly boy!

Kukharevych gone on 17:46 - Aug 3 with 1767 viewsFireboy2

Kukharevych gone on 17:35 - Aug 3 by union_jack

Yes, which is why I’d like the definitive version. I said earlier like yourself that it’s the most obvious reason. All those managers can’t be wrong and in fairness his appearances, as few as they were, weren’t too bad.

I’ll repeat though, silly boy!

As I have said in a previous post, there are bad apples out there, we normal fans would love to be in their position and play football for a living.
Kukharevych gone on 18:32 - Aug 3 with 1684 viewsonehunglow

Kukharevych gone on 17:46 - Aug 3 by Fireboy2

As I have said in a previous post, there are bad apples out there, we normal fans would love to be in their position and play football for a living.

They represent our dreams ,for sure.
It’s a job for them and a well paid one.
If things don’t work out,they move on.
We stay

Kukharevych gone on 18:48 - Aug 3 with 1651 viewsReslovenSwan1

In my opinion the lavishly paid managers should be able to manage a bad apple or not. Eric Cantona was thrown out of France. Sir Alex knew how to deal with the player.

Swansea city does not needs a squad of fine young men you would be proud to see dating your daughter. They want a team of skillful strong fast fighters who never accept defeat.

Swansea city currently have a no 9 who is a dream to manage I would think, always on time never swears stays out of trouble but misses chance after chance. Obafemi may be unmanageable but Whittaker and the big Swede were not.

Llorente was not a 'Swansea player' but Liverpool could not handle him went supplied by Carroll at Anfield. I watch Cullen do a square root of nothing v Millwall in the last game of the season.

Kukharevych gone on 10:07 - Aug 4 with 1274 viewsonehunglow

Kukharevych gone on 18:48 - Aug 3 by ReslovenSwan1

In my opinion the lavishly paid managers should be able to manage a bad apple or not. Eric Cantona was thrown out of France. Sir Alex knew how to deal with the player.

Swansea city does not needs a squad of fine young men you would be proud to see dating your daughter. They want a team of skillful strong fast fighters who never accept defeat.

Swansea city currently have a no 9 who is a dream to manage I would think, always on time never swears stays out of trouble but misses chance after chance. Obafemi may be unmanageable but Whittaker and the big Swede were not.

Llorente was not a 'Swansea player' but Liverpool could not handle him went supplied by Carroll at Anfield. I watch Cullen do a square root of nothing v Millwall in the last game of the season.

Not sure why that was down arrowed
[Post edited 4 Aug 10:08]

Kukharevych gone on 11:44 - Aug 4 with 1093 viewsjack247

Fact or assumption?

Keith has repeatedly stated his attitude was an issue. It seems the most logical reason, Cullen and Yates were both largely ineffective in the second half of the season, especially when we had Ronald beating fullbacks and getting crosses in
Kukharevych gone on 11:48 - Aug 4 with 1087 viewsjack247

If you’re going to compare Championship managers to the greatest of all time, you’re going to be disappointed.

Yes, Alex Ferguson may well have got a tune out of players our managers couldn’t.
Kukharevych gone on 11:48 - Aug 4 with 1088 viewsFireboy2

Whittaker was unmanageable for our managers, that's why he went on loan and eventually permanent to Plymouth, gyrokores was never our player and one who cooper didn't want.
[Post edited 4 Aug 11:49]
Kukharevych gone on 11:50 - Aug 4 with 1065 viewsjack247

Kukharevych gone on 11:48 - Aug 4 by Fireboy2

Whittaker was unmanageable for our managers, that's why he went on loan and eventually permanent to Plymouth, gyrokores was never our player and one who cooper didn't want.
[Post edited 4 Aug 11:49]

He knows this, but he’ll ignore it and keep on making the same point
Kukharevych gone on 11:53 - Aug 4 with 1042 viewsWhiterockin

Kukharevych gone on 11:50 - Aug 4 by jack247

He knows this, but he’ll ignore it and keep on making the same point

Tedious in the extreme and all rather pointless as everyone can see this. But if he wants to continue to make himself look rather silly, let him crack on.
Kukharevych gone on 12:06 - Aug 4 with 981 viewsReslovenSwan1

Kukharevych gone on 11:48 - Aug 4 by jack247

If you’re going to compare Championship managers to the greatest of all time, you’re going to be disappointed.

Yes, Alex Ferguson may well have got a tune out of players our managers couldn’t.

Schaumaker must be the greatest manager in the Championship as he got the best out of Whittaker with no indication at all of problems. Swansea sold a "problem child" for £1.5m and Plymouth will not sell a model professional for less than , £10m

Cooper did not sign Gyorkeres because of very poor judgement and short term thinking. A £20m blunder. No skin of his nose. Even the fans are easy on him.

Obafemi looks pretty unmanageable at the moment.

It is the managers job to manage different personalities. Forward and goalkeepers are the most idiosyncratic. On the whole Swansea managers have failed and the club ends up with Cullen. As Williams stated a true Jack. 1 Gail in 20 games in league 1 with Lincoln.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024