Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City : Tyrese is ready to choose his favoured club, but there are warnin 08:30 - Aug 3 with 1627 viewsSwansIndependent

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/62707/

Tyrese or not ? Click above.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Swansea City : Tyrese is ready to choose his favoured club, but there are warnin on 09:19 - Aug 3 with 1452 viewspete

if the cash is not good enough from us can see him going to west Brom no big move for the family
Swansea City : Tyrese is ready to choose his favoured club, but there are warnin on 09:55 - Aug 3 with 1338 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City : Tyrese is ready to choose his favoured club, but there are warnin on 09:19 - Aug 3 by pete

if the cash is not good enough from us can see him going to west Brom no big move for the family

I’m not sure we will fight too hard to get him. He knows the score regards everything, down to him now.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Swansea City : Tyrese is ready to choose his favoured club, but there are warnin on 12:34 - Aug 3 with 992 viewsmax936

Seems to me that he's another of those players who can be bothered to put effort in now and again, do we really need a player like that here drawing wages?

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Swansea City : Tyrese is ready to choose his favoured club, but there are warnin on 12:42 - Aug 3 with 963 viewsunion_jack

Swansea City : Tyrese is ready to choose his favoured club, but there are warnin on 12:34 - Aug 3 by max936

Seems to me that he's another of those players who can be bothered to put effort in now and again, do we really need a player like that here drawing wages?

It astounds me. You’re born with a talent yet you can’t be @rsed to put in the effort.

He’s good friends with Tymon apparently. Hope if he does come here he doesn’t become a bad influence.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Swansea City : Tyrese is ready to choose his favoured club, but there are warnin on 13:29 - Aug 3 with 842 viewsThurrockJack92

Swansea City : Tyrese is ready to choose his favoured club, but there are warnin on 12:42 - Aug 3 by union_jack

It astounds me. You’re born with a talent yet you can’t be @rsed to put in the effort.

He’s good friends with Tymon apparently. Hope if he does come here he doesn’t become a bad influence.

Steer clear and get the Swedish kid imo.
Swansea City : Tyrese is ready to choose his favoured club, but there are warnin on 13:44 - Aug 3 with 784 viewsRichardO

Swansea City : Tyrese is ready to choose his favoured club, but there are warnin on 12:42 - Aug 3 by union_jack

Is his injury history a concern with regard to commitment but then again he might be prompted to give a bit more seeing Tymon's endeavours in the team.
[Post edited 3 Aug 14:11]
Swansea City : Tyrese is ready to choose his favoured club, but there are warnin on 13:45 - Aug 3 with 767 viewspembsjack

Swansea City : Tyrese is ready to choose his favoured club, but there are warnin on 09:19 - Aug 3 by pete

This might level things up for is?
https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11698/13189875/west-brom-transfers-champ
Swansea City : Tyrese is ready to choose his favoured club, but there are warnin on 13:51 - Aug 3 with 728 viewsWhiterockin

Swansea City : Tyrese is ready to choose his favoured club, but there are warnin on 13:45 - Aug 3 by pembsjack

This might level things up for is?
https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11698/13189875/west-brom-transfers-champ

I would imagine a free transfer might be an advantage for them.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024