Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Žan Vipotnik : Agent urges caution but there is a link to the Swans 16:40 - Aug 1 with 7765 viewsSwansIndependent

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/62702/

Latest, click above.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Žan Vipotnik : Agent urges caution but there is a link to the Swans on 16:47 - Aug 1 with 3877 viewsDr_Winston

Already official.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Žan Vipotnik : Agent urges caution but there is a link to the Swans on 16:52 - Aug 1 with 3814 viewsraynor94

That's perked me up, centre back and midfielder next

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Žan Vipotnik : Agent urges caution but there is a link to the Swans on 16:55 - Aug 1 with 3783 viewsThurrockJack92

If the reports about Ginnelly are true then I think we are an attacking mid away from having a very competitive first 11. Strength in depth is still a worry though.
Žan Vipotnik : Agent urges caution but there is a link to the Swans on 16:56 - Aug 1 with 3772 viewsKeithHaynes

Žan Vipotnik : Agent urges caution but there is a link to the Swans on 16:47 - Aug 1 by Dr_Winston

Already official.

They are not hanging about this must have been a quick move.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Žan Vipotnik : Agent urges caution but there is a link to the Swans on 16:57 - Aug 1 with 3744 viewsDr_Winston

Žan Vipotnik : Agent urges caution but there is a link to the Swans on 16:56 - Aug 1 by KeithHaynes

They are not hanging about this must have been a quick move.

Not for the first time this Summer we've gone from rumoured link to confirmed signing in a very short space of time, and we've still got a month of the window to go.

We need more depth, and the club will be aware of that. We have to get it right though.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Žan Vipotnik : Agent urges caution but there is a link to the Swans on 17:00 - Aug 1 with 3721 viewsswan65split

One seat on the bus taken.
Žan Vipotnik : Agent urges caution but there is a link to the Swans on 17:04 - Aug 1 with 3670 viewsWhiterockin

3 hours is a long time in journalism.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/andy-coleman-transfer
Žan Vipotnik : Agent urges caution but there is a link to the Swans on 17:33 - Aug 1 with 3395 viewsnantywatcher

Žan Vipotnik : Agent urges caution but there is a link to the Swans on 17:04 - Aug 1 by Whiterockin

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/andy-coleman-transfer

Looks like a super signing, but it only happened because out of the blue a French team went bust, sometimes it's better to be lucky than skilled.
Login to get fewer ads

Žan Vipotnik : Agent urges caution but there is a link to the Swans on 17:42 - Aug 1 with 3311 viewsReslovenSwan1

Žan Vipotnik : Agent urges caution but there is a link to the Swans on 17:33 - Aug 1 by nantywatcher

Looks like a super signing, but it only happened because out of the blue a French team went bust, sometimes it's better to be lucky than skilled.

Why not give credit? I suspect he was already on the radar. Well played for being in there fast. No unanswered emails to Washington waiting for Jason Levien to have his breakfast.

Looks like a good window to me and no loans

Wise sage since Toshack era

Žan Vipotnik : Agent urges caution but there is a link to the Swans on 17:42 - Aug 1 with 3319 viewsswan65split

Žan Vipotnik : Agent urges caution but there is a link to the Swans on 17:33 - Aug 1 by nantywatcher

Was already planning for the window, he must have read his tea cup.
Žan Vipotnik : Agent urges caution but there is a link to the Swans on 17:54 - Aug 1 with 3195 viewsmax936

Well, I wasn't expecting this, great news.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Žan Vipotnik : Agent urges caution but there is a link to the Swans on 17:59 - Aug 1 with 3172 viewsheatwave

Great stuff. If I had a hat I would eat it.
Žan Vipotnik : Agent urges caution but there is a link to the Swans on 18:09 - Aug 1 with 3107 viewsKeithHaynes

Žan Vipotnik : Agent urges caution but there is a link to the Swans on 17:04 - Aug 1 by Whiterockin

As stated it moved quick but it surprises me why that journalist wasn’t ahead of the curve on this one. We’ve been saying for the past few days there’s three coming in, a couple of phone calls and he would have had the same as us.

Žan Vipotnik : Agent urges caution but there is a link to the Swans on 18:17 - Aug 1 with 3031 viewsWhiterockin

Žan Vipotnik : Agent urges caution but there is a link to the Swans on 18:09 - Aug 1 by KeithHaynes

As stated it moved quick but it surprises me why that journalist wasn’t ahead of the curve on this one. We’ve been saying for the past few days there’s three coming in, a couple of phone calls and he would have had the same as us.

Lazy journalism, just filling pages.
Žan Vipotnik : Agent urges caution but there is a link to the Swans on 18:23 - Aug 1 with 2977 viewsFireboy2

Žan Vipotnik : Agent urges caution but there is a link to the Swans on 16:55 - Aug 1 by ThurrockJack92

If the reports about Ginnelly are true then I think we are an attacking mid away from having a very competitive first 11. Strength in depth is still a worry though.

What reports?
Žan Vipotnik : Agent urges caution but there is a link to the Swans on 18:24 - Aug 1 with 2957 viewsonehunglow

Has he signed. Yes or not

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Žan Vipotnik : Agent urges caution but there is a link to the Swans on 18:29 - Aug 1 with 2926 viewsKeithHaynes

Žan Vipotnik : Agent urges caution but there is a link to the Swans on 18:24 - Aug 1 by onehunglow

The report is your friend

Žan Vipotnik : Agent urges caution but there is a link to the Swans on 18:29 - Aug 1 with 2922 viewsWhiterockin

Žan Vipotnik : Agent urges caution but there is a link to the Swans on 18:24 - Aug 1 by onehunglow

Official site says yes, but I've been told he's not in the UK, how much truth there is in this I'm not sure.
Žan Vipotnik : Agent urges caution but there is a link to the Swans on 18:29 - Aug 1 with 2925 viewsjohnlangy

On the official website.

Brilliant news.
Žan Vipotnik : Agent urges caution but there is a link to the Swans on 18:31 - Aug 1 with 2883 viewsonehunglow

Žan Vipotnik : Agent urges caution but there is a link to the Swans on 18:29 - Aug 1 by johnlangy

On the official website.

Brilliant news.

Yep
Encouraging
Now increase the death

Žan Vipotnik : Agent urges caution but there is a link to the Swans on 18:35 - Aug 1 with 2851 viewsjohnlangy

Žan Vipotnik : Agent urges caution but there is a link to the Swans on 18:31 - Aug 1 by onehunglow

Yep
Encouraging
Now increase the death

I'd prefer the depth to be honest.
Žan Vipotnik : Agent urges caution but there is a link to the Swans on 18:40 - Aug 1 with 2800 viewsjack247

What type of striker is he? All I can see so far is he’s 6’1 and not particularly prolific. Must have something about him to play for Slovenia though
Žan Vipotnik : Agent urges caution but there is a link to the Swans on 18:41 - Aug 1 with 2799 viewsonehunglow

Žan Vipotnik : Agent urges caution but there is a link to the Swans on 18:35 - Aug 1 by johnlangy

I'd prefer the depth to be honest.

Has to be better than a Jerry
We can dream

Žan Vipotnik : Agent urges caution but there is a link to the Swans on 18:49 - Aug 1 with 2737 viewsunion_jack

Comes with the usual warning but this is him

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Žan Vipotnik : Agent urges caution but there is a link to the Swans on 19:02 - Aug 1 with 2616 viewsjack247

Žan Vipotnik : Agent urges caution but there is a link to the Swans on 18:49 - Aug 1 by union_jack

Comes with the usual warning but this is him

He’ll be up against better keeper than that!

Took up some great positions there
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024