Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If this doesn't attract players to us I don't know what will? 17:31 - Jul 31 with 2854 viewsbosh67

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/2024/july/31/pukka-pies-qpr/

Adebayo Akinfenwa
Jan Mølby
Razor Ruddock
Kevin Pressman
George Elokobi
Roman Torres
Danny Graham
Ronaldo
Grant Holt
Micky Quinn
Tomas Brolin
Diego Maradona

Your boys took one hell of an eating!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

If this doesn't attract players to us I don't know what will? on 17:40 - Jul 31 with 2772 viewsHayesender

Some decent beer and wine wouldn't go amiss

Poll: Shamima Beghum

If this doesn't attract players to us I don't know what will? on 17:41 - Jul 31 with 2765 viewsE17hoop

'Matchday Savoury Partner'

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: Who do you want as next Next England manager?

If this doesn't attract players to us I don't know what will? on 17:42 - Jul 31 with 2762 viewsstowmarketrange

No more free pies in the lower loft then.Some of the pies last season left a lot to be desired,even for free.
If this doesn't attract players to us I don't know what will? on 17:45 - Jul 31 with 2740 viewsR_from_afar

The perfect opportunity to post this chap's pic.

Ian Holloway said, if I recall correctly, that he was the most unfit footballer he had ever come across.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

If this doesn't attract players to us I don't know what will? on 18:08 - Jul 31 with 2605 viewsBSERs

If this doesn't attract players to us I don't know what will? on 17:42 - Jul 31 by stowmarketrange

No more free pies in the lower loft then.Some of the pies last season left a lot to be desired,even for free.

That’s gratitude for you.
If this doesn't attract players to us I don't know what will? on 18:08 - Jul 31 with 2604 viewsAntti_Heinola

If this doesn't attract players to us I don't know what will? on 17:41 - Jul 31 by E17hoop

'Matchday Savoury Partner'

'Top quality'

A mass-made pie kept warm for hours in a bag of plastic in some ginormous heating thing.

Nothing says 'top quality' quite like that.

In other news, all my posts on here are top quality.

Bare bones.

If this doesn't attract players to us I don't know what will? on 22:15 - Jul 31 with 2234 viewsTomS

In what universe is a Pukka Pie considered a "top quality food option"?
If this doesn't attract players to us I don't know what will? on 22:30 - Jul 31 with 2193 viewsStanisgod

Wonder how much,they're 2 quid in sainsburys

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Login to get fewer ads

If this doesn't attract players to us I don't know what will? on 23:30 - Jul 31 with 2069 viewsCateLeBonR

Foot long Fitz Hall
If this doesn't attract players to us I don't know what will? on 07:53 - Aug 1 with 1845 viewshoops_legend

It’s been many years since I last brought food at loftus road and it will be many more by the sounds of this

Why can’t they provide some decent grub and drinks for us poor fans. Get a local business in perhaps- crazy know but It would be a win win for both.

Poll: Would you rather win league cup or survive?

If this doesn't attract players to us I don't know what will? on 08:34 - Aug 1 with 1790 viewsdutch

Could lure Kevin Gallen back.
If this doesn't attract players to us I don't know what will? on 08:49 - Aug 1 with 1762 viewsrobith

Just another Nourry W
If this doesn't attract players to us I don't know what will? on 17:06 - Aug 1 with 1526 viewsTheChef

I've missed the Pukka chicken balti pies (the ones from the last supplier whoever they were, were really bland) so I for one am delighted, Brian.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

If this doesn't attract players to us I don't know what will? on 19:54 - Aug 1 with 1414 viewsMarshy67

I'd pitch this QPR "foody 11" against Adebayo and company any time....
In goal Rob GREENS
Three at the back, Karl REDDY-BREK ,Steve MARROW and Alan BIG-MAC-DONALD.
Five in midfield. Out on the right Andy WIMPEY, on the left Andy STILTON and the three in the middle. Tony CURRIE (of course) Terry VEGTABLES and Tjaronn CHERRY.
Upfront those two goal machines CODNEY Marsh and CHIVE Allen.
Manager? It has to be SMARTIE Cifuentes.
I'd give up my weekly Pukka pie to see this lot give anyone a beating!
If this doesn't attract players to us I don't know what will? on 10:10 - Aug 2 with 1201 viewsfrancisbowles

If this doesn't attract players to us I don't know what will? on 17:06 - Aug 1 by TheChef

I've missed the Pukka chicken balti pies (the ones from the last supplier whoever they were, were really bland) so I for one am delighted, Brian.

I hope you don't sit anywhere near me.😩
If this doesn't attract players to us I don't know what will? on 11:26 - Aug 2 with 1151 viewsRBlock

If this doesn't attract players to us I don't know what will? on 07:53 - Aug 1 by hoops_legend

It’s been many years since I last brought food at loftus road and it will be many more by the sounds of this

Why can’t they provide some decent grub and drinks for us poor fans. Get a local business in perhaps- crazy know but It would be a win win for both.

Practically, how does a local business upscale production to go from catering for maybe 100 pax a day, to maybe 500-1000 in a two hour window, I'm a way that is economically viable and maintains the quality of the product?

I'd love Ochis to do a couple vats of curry goat with rice and peas, but I reckon it's a push. They'd also have to charge best part of a score, which I don't imagine would go down well.
If this doesn't attract players to us I don't know what will? on 12:14 - Aug 2 with 1077 viewshoops_legend

If this doesn't attract players to us I don't know what will? on 11:26 - Aug 2 by RBlock

Practically, how does a local business upscale production to go from catering for maybe 100 pax a day, to maybe 500-1000 in a two hour window, I'm a way that is economically viable and maintains the quality of the product?

I'd love Ochis to do a couple vats of curry goat with rice and peas, but I reckon it's a push. They'd also have to charge best part of a score, which I don't imagine would go down well.

I agree and perhaps my proposal was unrealistic

Could ochi do one small section in the loft end for example and then another business do one in South Africa stand etc

Poll: Would you rather win league cup or survive?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024