Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
When sports men go awry. 12:30 - Jul 26 with 364 viewsRhonddaSwans

This is a thread and an unusual appearance on the non football board.
This is only about when sportsmen go off the rails.
Can anyone find a better example 🤔.

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/boxing/police-scott-fitzgerald-mat

Poll: Will you be at the swd sunday?

When sports men go awry. on 13:30 - Jul 26 with 331 viewsReslovenSwan1

I follow NFL a bit and quite a few goals off the rails not realising the vast wealth they can earn.

One issue is the brain damage link to erratic behaviour. This might be masked by a dysfunctional family upbringing. Boxers and NFL players often suffer more than most.

I would like boxers to be limited in the number of hard fights they have.

Derek Chisora must have at least £10m put away. He does not need to fight anymore. The fans queuing to see him in meaningless fight v The Juggernaut Joe Joyce, do not care a jot about Derek or his young family.

If these guys think more about pensions and investment they would not need to fight.
[Post edited 26 Jul 13:51]

Wise sage since Toshack era

When sports men go awry. on 13:36 - Jul 26 with 326 viewsReslovenSwan1

Henry Ruggs III Raiders running back saw his stellar career go of the rails afters fatal car crash he caused while under the influence of alcohol. (DUI)

He will be banged up for at least three years at 24 so could come out at 27. I doubt any team would touch him then.

Wise sage since Toshack era

When sports men go awry. on 14:29 - Jul 26 with 291 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Don’t think anything will ever top Paul Gascoigne rocking up as Raoul Moat was cornered with some chicken, beers and a fishing rod. Then to have talksport phone up his agent live on air for his opinion who said “He’s done what?? Oh F*cking hell!”

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

When sports men go awry. on 15:24 - Jul 27 with 208 viewsRhonddaSwans

https://www.gimediajobs.co.uk/2020/01/28/the-sad-fall-from-grace-of-a-grimsby-fo

Another sad case of this 😳

Poll: Will you be at the swd sunday?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024